Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/28/2015 3:36 pm  #1

Attracting a debt free life!

I have a little debt on a few of my credit cards probably a total of about $7000 USD. I want to attract a debt free life! I am trying to pay off my debt, but it seems to be taking a lot longer than I'd like. I want to be debt free so I can qualify for a car loan and home loan. How can I use the LOA to help me be more debt free?

6/28/2015 3:43 pm  #2

Re: Attracting a debt free life!

Hi Meme, with money I've had lots of little smaller manifestations so far, and I am working at feeling more abundance. Just looking at what you wrote, you must shift the statements you are making away from the word DEBT and instead use statements such as "I'd love to enjoy more financial freedom.." See how we trip ourselves up? Instead of focusing on what we do not want, we have to begin to speak only in positive ways about what we are trying to bring into our lives xx

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

6/29/2015 10:24 am  #3

Hi Meme,Β 
The best thing you can do for yourself in this sitatuation is the shift your focus to a more empowering goal. The more you focus on your debt, the more enery you are putting into it. Get on an automated debt program to pay it off every month with out thinking about it! Focus on an empowering goal such as creating X amount of money a year, starting a new business, or attracting a new career! Focus on financial goals that excite you, inspire you, and make you feel alive. You are more likely to succeed when you are aligned with your passion! Β The LOA is always working for you, so keep visualizing what is feels like to have no financial worries. Free yourself right now from the debt and align your actions with that feeling! You can do this
Β 

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small?Β 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html
Β 

6/30/2015 12:30 am  #4

Thank you both for replying to my topic! Β I will try to work on thinking more positive/visualize more money!

6/30/2015 11:27 pm  #5

Try to start honestly feeling goooooooooood about money.Β  Let it make you happy.Β  See yourself as a "money magnet".

Give a lot of thanks for the money you DO have.Β  This helps create the way for more.

Don't look at $7,000 as something big.Β  After all, to someone else it could be chump change! So, start thinking like that kind of person!

Money is just an "idea".Β  It isn't even real.Β  It's something that affords us to live and have experiences.Β  You deserve to have an abundant life.Β  Thus, you deserve to have all the money you need and want.

There is more than enough money to go around for everyone.Β  So, start getting excited and happy about it.Β  See your bills as PAID.Β  See yourself as getting money from all sorts of sources.

You can do it!

Meme wrote:

I have a little debt on a few of my credit cards probably a total of about $7000 USD. I want to attract a debt free life! I am trying to pay off my debt, but it seems to be taking a lot longer than I'd like. I want to be debt free so I can qualify for a car loan and home loan. How can I use the LOA to help me be more debt free?

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

7/01/2015 4:27 am  #6

Veronica, I LOVE the way you say "isn't even real" with money, obstacles, whatever 😊 It's such a fantastic way of looking at things, and it really takes away my resistance in so many areas. I've been practicing saying that a lot, and simply "deleting" things I don't like. It helps me to chill out, stop taking things so seriously and it reminds me that life is meant to be wonderfully abundant!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/14/2018 3:44 am  #7

Then do consider risk profiling and Cost Inflation Index. It is important to have information about these too. I am planning to opt for a good insurance plan and making some investments in property. Have found gold and land investment very good till now.

Board footera