Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2015 10:05 pm  #11

Re: Would like to share my RS results this week

It all boils down to this: my thoughts have the power to create reality. Every. Single. Thought. I would include words. So please watch out your thoughts and words. Speak and think only of things that you want or that are good for you. It's the basic principle.

I allocate time for my RS and visualization. My rule is as long as I can visualize, in a relaxed state, and can accompany my visualizations with feelings, that's fine. No need for a script. In fact, you can be as creative as you can.  I'm also a meditator so I am so used to quieting my mind and going into a relaxed state almost immediately. I guess this takes practice. If you can visualize vividly (like I do), that's a plus because then you can control the images in your mind.

Last edited by Vera (11/07/2015 10:09 pm)

11/08/2015 9:25 am  #12

Any idea how to neutralise post-effects? I want to play around to rise my vibes, but I definitely don't want to hurt anyone and don't want these guys running after me (it did happen before).

11/08/2015 9:35 am  #13

I thought about this, too. I am debating whether to continue this or not. I certainly don;t want him to go crazy over me or waste his time. There's no future with me, and no way I'll be attracted to him again. I guess to undo is to imagine them in a friendly way, and think for them. You can imagine them thinking, "No, I am not in love with her, she's just a friend. I must respect the boundaries and just be her good friend." Something like that.Β 

11/08/2015 1:27 pm  #14

you can use this technique on your guy. You know it works and have the proof right there. Now just believe it will work on him too

Last edited by MrsPlaha (11/08/2015 6:30 pm)

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

11/08/2015 1:32 pm  #15

This is kind of off topic so I apologize, but on every loa forum I see.  I see mainly women have luck using RS and other forms of LOA to get their guys back, but I don't see many guys having luck getting their girls back.   Is this because most guys are very impatient? And don't let it come?   

Like RS and other techniques work on women just like they do on men, right?

11/13/2015 1:48 am  #16

Dan, yes RS works for both sexes. Just believe and have faith and relax and just be happy and raise your vibration! I've only started RS on my guy 3 days ago. I haven't seen any results, but I know that they'll happen because I believe they will. Just believe!

1/16/2017 6:38 am  #17

Cherished wrote:

Guys just remember it's not a specific technique that will work like magic, it is your VIBRATION while you're doing any technique that will create the change. So don't get hung up on copying exactly what someone else does. Just close your eyes, relax, imagine them right there, and have an intimate conversation/moment with them. Believe you are actually with their inner being at that moment- because you ARE. And know that they love you and are on their way back. It already exists, they are just waiting for you to reach the vibration of the love you are seeking. For then you are a match xx

Hi,need help here.I am confused if i am deep enough in mind ie my subconscious mind while doing PWD/BHD. Because at times,i see a few other people or incidents even after deep relaxation.Does that mean i am not fully relaxed yet? Also, i am not sure if i am connecting well through my third eye. I do feel vibrations or some heaviness at my third eye when i focus on the point. But i dont know if i am sending a ray of light to his third eye the way it should be done. Need some guidance here

Board footera