Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/01/2015 1:00 pm  #11

Re: LOA for weightloss πŸ’ͺ🏼

Hi

Of course you can use the LOA for sustainable weight loss. You can change all your limiting beliefs to ones that support your new healthy figure. Β Here are just a few: β€œfood is fuel”, β€œI lose weight while I sleep”, β€œI am so grateful to eat healthy food everyday”, β€œMy body knows how to maintain my ideal weight of ___ lbs”, β€œI release all that I do not need”, β€œmy metabolism if very fast”, β€œI am so strong and healthy”.

There are SO many great beliefs around weight that you can use. The key is to be persistent and to be committed. Your mind will do what you tell it, so tell it positive things that make your life easier!

Good luck!
Julie-LOA and Happiness Coach

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small?Β 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html
Β 

12/01/2015 1:38 pm  #12

and here is what I manifested today    I just asked the Universe  to show me what I should be doing so I dont obsess so much about getting my life back   and  here you were      I am going to take time  to exercise and visualize myself healthy again     I have been neglecting myself  and this is the shot in the arm I needed    a clear messsage  to  start walking again   and get back in shape    Have a wonderful day   and thanks again   the posts are all just what I needed

12/01/2015 1:42 pm  #13

Thank you Spiritual Hustler. I will start affirming that to myself! 😊

Yayy Barbidoll, isnt it great that you manifested this thread full of the advice you needed! We can do this! I plan to go gym every morning Tues-Fri! Started today! Burnt 571 cals! Was really proud of myself! πŸ˜€

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

12/01/2015 2:56 pm  #14

Yes   I am so pleased     Keep up the good work MrsPlaha     it's wonderful we can support each other    I feel a lot of unconditional love here    which pushes me foward    and again interesting   a woman here at work   just asked me to take a break and walk with her    so naturally I did    its wonderful when the Universe gives us that direction

12/01/2015 7:56 pm  #15

This isn't really loa, but the thing that works for me and has done for many years (I was a very overweight teenager and I weigh around 50 kilos now) is to be mindful of my hunger/fullness signals. Really that does make such a difference. If you eat slowly and really enjoy each and every bite, and keep aware of how full you are getting as you eat, then there wil be a moment when you feel a very subtle feeling of "enough". It's like a Little gate shuts. That is a kind of satisfied, contented feeling where you are no longer hungry, but you are not over full either. That is your body's signal to end the meal and if you do that you will become one of those "naturally slim" people who can eat what he/she likes (within reason) and stil remain Slim and trim.
Also you can say to yourself things like "My body easily and effortlessly uses what it needs, and eliminates what it doesn't need" or "I am naturally Slim", etc.
I do remember years ago when I had the weight problem that there was a very useful hypnosis tape (can't remember the name) where you imagine yourself looking slim and toned Β in your bikini and admiring your reflection in the mirror. Also you imagine going to a table laden with delicious food and choosing the thing that you like best, then eating and enjoying each mouthful very slowly, all the time paying attention to how your stomach is feeling. At the point you feel pleasantly satisfied, you stop eating (even if there is food left on the plate) and get up and occupy yourself with something else.
Another thing I did was to imagine myself doing everyday things (like washing dishes), while being thin. That gets rid of the mentality of being overweight and prepares you mentally for being naturally slim. That I learned from a book called Fat is a Feminist Issue.
So maybe try visualizing something similar, MrsPlaha. It takes a little bit of time to get used to, but it worked wonders for me! Β 

12/02/2015 8:00 am  #16

Thanks Debbie! I will start visualising my slim body in a bikini too aswell as just doing everyday tasks too.

Had another great workout at the gym today! Last night Vee asked me if I was going gym today and I told him I was. This morning he text me saying hes also going to go gym today! So he came whilst I had already started working out! He came up to me and spoke befpre he started his warm up right infront of me haha! Throughout our workout we were texting eachother! He even said imagine if we just book a hotel room here right now! Our gym is connected to a hotel. I found it so funny that he was getting turned on by me at the gym! We even started sexting! It was great! πŸ˜€

At one point he indirectly invited me to come do an abs workout with him at the gym too but i said I would do it myself at home lol

12/02/2015 8:27 am  #17

Little bit of abs, little bit of RS 😜
See what all those lovely endorphins do?! Magic, huh!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/02/2015 8:37 am  #18

Cherished wrote:

Little bit of abs, little bit of RS 😜
See what all those lovely endorphins do?! Magic, huh!

Haha I also did some rs on him too whilst we were at the gym! When We got home, he text me saying "book your mum a cinema ticket" hahah so he could come over to mine! Cheeky!! Loll

12/02/2015 9:01 am  #19

Omg omg omg!! Vee just invited me to do a gym workout with him on Fri! πŸ˜€ He wants me to do a legs workout that he does! Haha! Yayyy guess its a gym date! πŸ˜€πŸ’–

12/02/2015 9:05 am  #20

Boom!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera