Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/17/2018 12:55 pm  #31

Re: Contrast..

i basically jst had this downfall. i see myself as powerful, reduced duration of coming back to normal.
I wna know why this happens and i know there's a solution to everthing. I am feeling like talking to some witch. 
They hv powerful stuffs, simple remedies to remove negativities. 
I am telling this myself. when i dont come in contact with negative ppl, am at peace. But when i come
I am at above situation. Can we realll come up with xperienced solution ? that anyone knows worked?

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

12/26/2018 6:46 am  #32

Cherished wrote:

I wanted to open up a discussion today about something that I've been observing. In my own experience, I've been able to manifest many wonderful things. I've also worked hard at honing my skills, and raising my vibration steadily over a long period of time. Something that comes up time and time again, is the issue of contrast. By this, I mean manifesting your desire in part, or manifesting a reality where you feel AMAZING and then suddenly reacting from a place of fear or insecurity. And sliding back down the ladder. Or experiencing something you DIDN'T wish to create. I want to help you all to see this as a very necessary and (dare I say it) satisfying part of the journey. Allow me to explain.

You spend all your time focusing on your thoughts, your feelings, and your vibration. You begin to understand exactly how law of attraction works. You can feel the subtle differences in your emotional states, and you come to learn what this will yield to you. You feel the wonderful energy of source at your back, and you finally understand what being "in the flow" is really all about.

And then you visualise. You see your desire, you enjoy the sensations, you revel in the joy of it all within your imagination. It truly begins to feel realistic for the first time.

Initially, this is where you stumble because you have finally hit the "feeling" place of where you want to be. So you are SURE your manifestation must follow. And follow it will, if you can stay steady in your vibration there.
But people become unstuck. They look around and say "ok, I've been thinking positively for 2 whole days now and I didn't get a single message!" And back down the ladder you go.

After a day or so of wallowing, you decide to take a deep breath and try again. Your desire is still strong, so off you go! You get a hold of your emotions, and you charge your way back up that ladder! As you practice, you learn to relax and enjoy the unfolding and you come to feel genuinely peaceful and more cheerful about your future. You begin to revel in your newfound positivity. It actually feels exhilarating! And then OMG, your desire comes into your field of vision, like a mirage! It's there! A message, a run-in, a call.. It's on it's way!! Eeeeeek!

THIS IS IMPORTANT.....
As you prepare for your full manifestation, your mind often loses focus. Instead of ramping up that vibe, you begin to think from the perspective of a non-LOA'er.. ie. you become insecure and fearful. You get an attack of the "what-if's" and you begin to create a completely different reality to the lovely scene within your grasp. The mirage disappears. Or the new car doesn't arrive. Or the money doesn't appear. Or the guy doesn't respond.

What does a hardcore LOAer think? "Oops, I'm creating my crappy story again, back to my fairytale!"

A non-LOAer thinks "omg, he doesn't love me, he's gone forever!!!!!!" And unfortunately for the person who doesn't believe or understand that LOA is ALWAYS working, they create that reality for themselves.

So what do we do when we slide back down the ladder and into the mud? You can cry (releasing resistance), and kick things and throw a tantrum and scream at the universe for not bringing your stuff, OR you can acknowledge you were just handed a wonderful opportunity.

From the bottom of the ladder as you sit in your mud, you can learn SUCH valuable lessons. From that vantage point, you can see why you fell back down. You can really acknowledge how nasty it feels to fall and land in the mud. And how INCREDIBLE it feels to be up the top of your ladder. Use this time wisely. Use it to gather your strength. Use it to find comfort in the small things. Use it as an opportunity to further clarify your desire. What exactly DO you want? Right. Now affirm that NOTHING is going to pull you down again. NOTHING. You are determined to climb, and climb you will! There's something raw and beautiful about starting at the bottom. There's actually some comfort in that for me. There's no further to fall. There's only up. And up there, it is as vast, and magical and delicious as your wildest dreams.

The ONLY thing you need to do is get up out of the mud. Actually, first you could practice appreciating the mud, that's a fabulous place to start! 😜

Get up. Know that this will make you stronger. Know that this is a chance for you to practice climbing. And as you feel a little relief, ACKNOWLEDGE that you just climbed a little! You're off! As you reach up for the next rung, FEEL a shift in your awareness. Feel yourself literally climbing out of that vibration and into clear blue skies. And KNOW that the more you fall down, the better you get at catching yourself before you hit the mud! You will become so good at this, that soon you won't ever hit the ground again. You might slip, but you'll catch yourself quickly, and correct your footing.

This is one step at a time, guys. One thought at a time. As you step into a new thought, feel it. Is it nice? Do you feel relief? Keep going!

This is a process you will do over and over and over again. It's not something that happens once and you're gold. LOA can be as simple or as difficult as you make it, but CONTRAST will always be present. Try to find comfort in this- NOTHING is permanent. EVERYTHING is possible. It doesn't matter WHAT happens, it only matters that you catch yourself ASAP, correct your thinking, become presently aware that you are creating again, and head on back up your ladder.

Any situation can become the best thing that ever happened to you. If you project that thought to the exclusion of all else. You can have exactly the life that you desire. But you can't sit in the mud. You have to get up, and start the climb. 💜🌈

exactly I had this question in mind. Why do wee fall down from momentum builded.. Then I learnt its natural...
My manifestation is half in truth after going through these.... I hv decided to use power of diversion.

Thanks & Love  

2/13/2019 6:41 pm  #33

I guess it was worth adding to this thread to remind us of the original post. So many great posters have vanished from this site.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

12/30/2019 10:39 am  #34

Good Morning    I wish Cherished was still  on the site
She writes with amazing wisdom and insight     
Love her posts   always bring me up   when I slip

6/15/2020 7:00 am  #35

Hi
In terms of Reiki and all toxic people , negativity. And in terms of LOA contrast. 
Things were smooth, suddenly toxic person in family created a boom
I am controlled, not reacting, responding if any. Anyone suggesstions, ideas?
I got defocused on my manifestation AIM , but did meditations, i am aware of thoughts 
And i dont want these thoughts, not gona think negative. 

And i got 1 friend, she i think has no knowledge what she pretends about LOA, psychics.
She made me activated problem within me.. thinkign of watching Hicks on contrast. 
& going to read my notes again.
Anyone has group? I am viber , whatsap. 
Ping me. Love you all

Thanks & Love  

6/15/2020 12:36 pm  #36

I would feel like things are still working for you, and not to let this affect your peaceful inner state.  Try to feel relief primarily for you, and feel that any toxic people don't have to be a part of your world or your experience.

Veronica xxoo

Kute_001 wrote:

Hi
In terms of Reiki and all toxic people , negativity. And in terms of LOA contrast. 
I got defocused on my manifestation AIM , but did meditations, i am aware of thoughts 

And i got 1 friend, she i think has no knowledge what she pretends about LOA, psychics.
She made me activated problem within me.. thinkign of watching Hicks on contrast. 
Ping me. Love you all

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

6/15/2020 10:12 pm  #37

Hi, Yes, things are working. it's like even when you do hopono , memories come to surface to release them. Sometimes there are negativities of other people like jelousy etc, we say in LOA, don't think of it. But sometimes when you are spiritually not strong or shaky you can't control your thinking and then - neville's language- it changes your mental state. SO, we have to maintain our mental state. And Don't talk , see, listen negative people. Cut them from life. in my case they are parents. managed till date but came to surface again. So, it's sign to work on it. I connected with 1 spiritual couple who are professional healer and they said, do forgivexyz and ask forgiveness in meditation. Remember, sending love to toxic people is not good, it creates energetic cords. Lady said, karmik attachments so complete karmas. Forgive. Then , i will move further. Veronica your videos are very nice, helped me so much. It's a 1st step in being spiritually awakened. Control your thoughts. I am moving towards my manifestation and all events are taking me towards my manifestation. They point out things to work on, release. And while doing all- Self love meditation , grounding. To love and believe yourself. 
BOB proctor's 2 lines am resonating with now a days 
1. Don't let outside control inside
2. NO one can force you think what you don't want to think. 

Sp. Love to Veronica
I saw your video saying, ppl misunderstood you for not logging in here. I never I never expected that, but forum made me feel good and i always used this to share my exp, positivity. Lots of love to you, you are doing fab job, You are an angel like me  

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

I would feel like things are still working for you, and not to let this affect your peaceful inner state.  Try to feel relief primarily for you, and feel that any toxic people don't have to be a part of your world or your experience.

Veronica xxoo

Kute_001 wrote:

Hi

Ping me. Love you all

Thanks & Love  

11/14/2020 9:56 am  #38

All your posts are really useful, boost up and as well so much comforting and helpful for the situation. Thanks a lot cherished.

Cherished wrote:

I wanted to open up a discussion today about something that I've been observing. In my own experience, I've been able to manifest many wonderful things. I've also worked hard at honing my skills, and raising my vibration steadily over a long period of time. Something that comes up time and time again, is the issue of contrast. By this, I mean manifesting your desire in part, or manifesting a reality where you feel AMAZING and then suddenly reacting from a place of fear or insecurity. And sliding back down the ladder. Or experiencing something you DIDN'T wish to create. I want to help you all to see this as a very necessary and (dare I say it) satisfying part of the journey. Allow me to explain.

You spend all your time focusing on your thoughts, your feelings, and your vibration. You begin to understand exactly how law of attraction works. You can feel the subtle differences in your emotional states, and you come to learn what this will yield to you. You feel the wonderful energy of source at your back, and you finally understand what being "in the flow" is really all about.

And then you visualise. You see your desire, you enjoy the sensations, you revel in the joy of it all within your imagination. It truly begins to feel realistic for the first time.

Initially, this is where you stumble because you have finally hit the "feeling" place of where you want to be. So you are SURE your manifestation must follow. And follow it will, if you can stay steady in your vibration there.
But people become unstuck. They look around and say "ok, I've been thinking positively for 2 whole days now and I didn't get a single message!" And back down the ladder you go.

After a day or so of wallowing, you decide to take a deep breath and try again. Your desire is still strong, so off you go! You get a hold of your emotions, and you charge your way back up that ladder! As you practice, you learn to relax and enjoy the unfolding and you come to feel genuinely peaceful and more cheerful about your future. You begin to revel in your newfound positivity. It actually feels exhilarating! And then OMG, your desire comes into your field of vision, like a mirage! It's there! A message, a run-in, a call.. It's on it's way!! Eeeeeek!

THIS IS IMPORTANT.....
As you prepare for your full manifestation, your mind often loses focus. Instead of ramping up that vibe, you begin to think from the perspective of a non-LOA'er.. ie. you become insecure and fearful. You get an attack of the "what-if's" and you begin to create a completely different reality to the lovely scene within your grasp. The mirage disappears. Or the new car doesn't arrive. Or the money doesn't appear. Or the guy doesn't respond.

What does a hardcore LOAer think? "Oops, I'm creating my crappy story again, back to my fairytale!"

A non-LOAer thinks "omg, he doesn't love me, he's gone forever!!!!!!" And unfortunately for the person who doesn't believe or understand that LOA is ALWAYS working, they create that reality for themselves.

So what do we do when we slide back down the ladder and into the mud? You can cry (releasing resistance), and kick things and throw a tantrum and scream at the universe for not bringing your stuff, OR you can acknowledge you were just handed a wonderful opportunity.

From the bottom of the ladder as you sit in your mud, you can learn SUCH valuable lessons. From that vantage point, you can see why you fell back down. You can really acknowledge how nasty it feels to fall and land in the mud. And how INCREDIBLE it feels to be up the top of your ladder. Use this time wisely. Use it to gather your strength. Use it to find comfort in the small things. Use it as an opportunity to further clarify your desire. What exactly DO you want? Right. Now affirm that NOTHING is going to pull you down again. NOTHING. You are determined to climb, and climb you will! There's something raw and beautiful about starting at the bottom. There's actually some comfort in that for me. There's no further to fall. There's only up. And up there, it is as vast, and magical and delicious as your wildest dreams.

The ONLY thing you need to do is get up out of the mud. Actually, first you could practice appreciating the mud, that's a fabulous place to start! 😜

Get up. Know that this will make you stronger. Know that this is a chance for you to practice climbing. And as you feel a little relief, ACKNOWLEDGE that you just climbed a little! You're off! As you reach up for the next rung, FEEL a shift in your awareness. Feel yourself literally climbing out of that vibration and into clear blue skies. And KNOW that the more you fall down, the better you get at catching yourself before you hit the mud! You will become so good at this, that soon you won't ever hit the ground again. You might slip, but you'll catch yourself quickly, and correct your footing.

This is one step at a time, guys. One thought at a time. As you step into a new thought, feel it. Is it nice? Do you feel relief? Keep going!

This is a process you will do over and over and over again. It's not something that happens once and you're gold. LOA can be as simple or as difficult as you make it, but CONTRAST will always be present. Try to find comfort in this- NOTHING is permanent. EVERYTHING is possible. It doesn't matter WHAT happens, it only matters that you catch yourself ASAP, correct your thinking, become presently aware that you are creating again, and head on back up your ladder.

Any situation can become the best thing that ever happened to you. If you project that thought to the exclusion of all else. You can have exactly the life that you desire. But you can't sit in the mud. You have to get up, and start the climb. 💜🌈

1/31/2021 5:46 pm  #39

This post was and is truly awesome. I have felt exactly what you described, but I never allow myself to get down in the mud. I am forever and always working on improving my life and helping people who can understand that the law of attraction is as real as the law of gravity.
I am new on this forum and very excited to read what believers are posting.  

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions." -Albert Einstein

Board footera