Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2018 9:11 am  #1

Hello

Hello everyone.
I am new to this forum, and have recently decided to try to go all in for the LoA. As with so many others on here, the inspiration is a specific person. But it's hard, because all my friends are just telling me to "forget that psycho" and point out the stuff I used to complain about. But for the most part I have now been able to see that it was my own vibes who caused most of the issues.

However there is still one issue I'm stuck on, and I'm hoping this forum will help me figure out how I attracted it.
But that probably belongs in a separate post.
For now I just wanted to say HELLO to everyone
Β 

Want to follow my progress blog?
Fanny's LoA

1/15/2018 11:04 am  #2

Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/15/2020 2:16 pm  #3

Hi everyone, I am currently on a 28 day gratitude challenge of The Magic and I am experiencing so many mindshifts and change in attitude its absolutely amazing.Β 
I hope this forum will bring even more to the attraction of my goals! I am also doing as much self-development etc as possible and its creating a whole new confidence within me. One positive thing that this world situation has brought upon, is that big events for development which normally cost a fortune to attend are now available as webinars for a fraction of the cost. I have logged into those as well and I am absolutely growing like never before! My business is thriving in ways never expected, but there is so much more to learn and especially also help others attract their dreams and goals too! Which is my mission, I love helping others grow too! Always staying a student by learning and teaching!Β 

So, thats me :-) looking forward to meeting many of you!

10/16/2020 11:22 am  #4

WelcomeΒ 

Wishing you the best xxoo

Veronica

Bee2020 wrote:

Hi everyone, I am currently on a 28 day gratitude challenge of The Magic and I am experiencing so many mindshifts and change in attitude its absolutely amazing.Β 
I hope this forum will bring even more to the attraction of my goals! I am also doing as much self-development etc as possible and its creating a whole new confidence within me. One positive thing that this world situation has brought upon, is that big events for development which normally cost a fortune to attend are now available as webinars for a fraction of the cost. I have logged into those as well and I am absolutely growing like never before! My business is thriving in ways never expected, but there is so much more to learn and especially also help others attract their dreams and goals too! Which is my mission, I love helping others grow too! Always staying a student by learning and teaching!Β 

So, thats me :-) looking forward to meeting many of you!

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

12/26/2022 3:21 am  #5

intersitng udatpe.

Board footera