Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2019 6:50 pm  #1

specific person question

So i've beem changing my mindset and working on self love. me and my crush don't know each other much as we never had a proper conversation and just ended up giving her my number one day while she was working. I manifested her accepting my friend request on facebook tho but found out she was taken so after awkwardly becoming too obssessive thinking i was taking action by going to her work place once a week to order take away hoping she notices what a catch i am and messaging her. She blocks me and informs me i put her off so after creating 2 facebook accounts and messaging her 2 times over the span of a year she tells me 3rd time will be a restraining order and haven't contacted her since. 6 months on now i'm starting to get in a really good place and feel like a breakthrough could be round the corner but the only dout that pops up now and again. Is the whole restraining order warning i've learned i got to just go with the flow and let her make the next move but just wondering if it's still possible to end up with my crush after things got so bad ? any reply's would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.    

11/29/2019 7:07 pm  #2

Re: specific person question

https://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=69941#p69941

My reply on the above link is probably just as appropriate to you. One of the worst things you have been doing is doing all those overt actions to try to manipulate the situation directly.

Last edited by Cynthia (11/29/2019 7:10 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

11/29/2019 7:19 pm  #3

thanks for the link yeah i've learned to not be obsessive and chase after her by just going with the flow and letting things happen naturally when there ready. it's just the doubt of if it's still possible to be with this person after the whole restraining  order warning  how bad it got like has the damage already been too big to save or once i fully accept the past is the past and just focus on the end result me and my crush could end up together at the perfect time.

11/29/2019 7:53 pm  #4

steve201 wrote:

thanks for the link yeah i've learned to not be obsessive and chase after her by just going with the flow and letting things happen naturally when there ready. it's just the doubt of if it's still possible to be with this person after the whole restraining  order warning  how bad it got like has the damage already been too big to save or once i fully accept the past is the past and just focus on the end result me and my crush could end up together at the perfect time.

I don't know why I bothered leaving you the link because I can see from your further comments you didn't even look at it. This is why I have virtually left this forum and almost never reply any more - people who claim they want help and advice and then ignore it when it's given.

11/29/2019 8:21 pm  #5

i've already watched the first video and fully appreciate and understand where your coming from and been putting all the teachings to practice and in a really good place and mindset.  just trying to get a bit of insight on whether theirs a limit to when things can be so messed up between your crush that it's unlikely to work out or by just going with the flow and going about practicing the teachings and self love and even tho it got to the whole restraining order warning 6 months ago doesn't matter as any anything is possible. Sorry if i offended you as i said just trying to get a little insight here.

11/30/2019 2:39 am  #6

steve201 wrote:

i've already watched the first video and fully appreciate and understand where your coming from and been putting all the teachings to practice and in a really good place and mindset.  just trying to get a bit of insight on whether theirs a limit to when things can be so messed up between your crush that it's unlikely to work out or by just going with the flow and going about practicing the teachings and self love and even tho it got to the whole restraining order warning 6 months ago doesn't matter as any anything is possible. Sorry if i offended you as i said just trying to get a little insight here.

No, just get on with it, stop worrying about restraining orders and Facebook and the like. Just do what Neville says and get on with your own life whilst following Neville's guidance. Though don't try to manipulate the outcome with contact and multiple Facebook pages.  In fact get rid of them and stop looking at this person on social media. Neville is all you need. And don't forget to come back and tell us how you get on. It's frustrating when people come for advice and never come back to share progress.

Just do it, as an advertisement once said!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

11/30/2019 4:26 am  #7

steve201 wrote:

No, things are not too messed up, only if you believe them to be. Leave the girl alone, and do what Neville says. People who have followed his advice have had what seem like miraculous results in all sorts of ways. All you have to do to see that is to read The Law and the Promise, which contains letters people wrote to him, and I recommend that you read it if you haven't already done so.

11/30/2019 3:18 pm  #8

thanks for the reply and those vids in the link have really inspired me and given me somethings to improve on. Plan to spent an hour a day watching more of his videos and that book sounds like it may help and  will up date everyone    

Last edited by steve201 (11/30/2019 3:35 pm)

11/30/2019 4:56 pm  #9

steve201 wrote:

thanks for the reply and those vids in the link have really inspired me and given me somethings to improve on. Plan to spent an hour a day watching more of his videos and that book sounds like it may help and  will up date everyone    

Good. Keep in mind that it can take time, persistence, and patience to get results. I have seen so many people come here and try something maybe a time or two, if that, and if they don't get instant results, they give up and go looking for something else, and then something else when that doesn't give them instant results. People who do that end up getting nowhere. Neville's methods do work and get results when done properly, which includes the above - persistence, patience, and also faith.

Board footera