Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/26/2019 10:36 am  #1

Please someone offer some guidance!!

I am not doing very good at the manifestion on with getting my ex back. Sometimes I feel like it’s almost impossible to get her back. We broke up 3 months ago, she immediately had a back up option with some guy. She won’t admit that they were talking prior but I know for a fact they were. Anyways we were together for 6 years and she cheated on me. I know it seems bad that I want her back but I really do love here and I have been no saint either. We connected on so many levels, had plans for marriage and kids.  The problem is like she changed into a totally different person once she left. Very cold, distant and very secretive. She will reach out at times and ask how I’m doing but she is very dry. I started the NC ,after 2 weeks I sent a clean slate letter which she hasn’t bothered to read. Because I did ask her to stay and tried to convince her how much I love her which I heard you shouldn’t do.She text 2weeks into the NC asking me how I was doing, we texted all day but nothing that lead anywhere. We talked the next day as well she was warm but now I sent her a text no reply that was 3 days ago. That’s when I realized that yesterday I was blocked on Instagram. She doesn’t respond back to anything now. What the heck did I do wrong?

I been on and off with the LOA and maybe I’m to impatient but it’s been 3 months and we have yet to get closer. She seems so angry whenever she has seen me to get her stuff and when I text or call she immediately will get upset over something small and blame me. Since she left she has literally blamed the whole situation on me. I think to justify her cheating. I try to learn how to control my emotions to show her I’m listening but I get so nervous that I ramble and do more of the talking. I scripted a letter to the universe and all that has happened was her now blocking me on social media. Why is It working in reverse? What am I doing wrong? Yes I’m still very hurt and some days feel unbearable. I can’t seem to get out of my head the night she cheated because I was there but in another room. I see all these success stories but I can’t seem to manifest her back. 6 years of spending everyday together and now she won’t even bother to see me, call, barely text. She literally has put up a wall and gives me no sign of hope. She even expressed that she doesn’t feel the same way about me or doesn’t care if I find someone new, yet she blocks me on social media because she doesn’t want to see how good I’m doing.

I am asking because I have seen stories where people have stated there said that and more and they were able to get them back and a third party involved. PLEASE HELP ME! I did buy the book but haven’t stuck to it daily as I get discouraged. I scour the  internet for info but I’m having no luck. I can barely eat, sleep, or concentrate as my mind always wanders to bad and I can’t seem to stop it. I’m finding it hard to raise my vibration as one day I’m good the next I’m not. How do you stick with this? Now I don’t put much thought into the third party but I feel like as the more time goes by the more she will fall for him. She spends hours a day talking to him (he lives in another city). I only know cuz I saw the phone bill. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’m nervous about this, she is becoming more and more distant which is why I feel like that. I just want to get her back.

Last thing, if you did get your ex back how do you keep it?
I get nervous that things wouldn’t be the same.

11/28/2019 5:45 pm  #2

Re: Please someone offer some guidance!!

I'm not really doing this forum any more, and I rarely reply. I read your post the other day, but I didn't have to because none of that matters.

1. Study the teachings of Neville Goddard and apply them to anything and everything. The principle is the same, and when done properly they never fail.

2. Take no outward action. Do everything in your imagination only. In some way, whether you are aware of it or not, your imagination is creating the outward situation, so trying to directly manipulate a situation outwardly is not going to work. You have seen that already, I hope.

3. Avoid looking at the SP's social media, if any, or anything else that tells you that you don't have or can't have things the way you want them to be. Anything is possible. It's very difficult, if not impossible, to live in the end of having your desire if you are looking at things that are reinforcing what the current situation is. Ignore that.

4. Don't worry about whether anybody else ever got an 'ex' back or not because they aren't you and that doesn't matter. Many people who attended Neville's lectures got the person they wanted by following his advice, and so did he, his second wife, and so did I before I had even heard of Neville, through the use of my own imagination. We are no longer together after many years of marriage, but I am applying the same principles to my current SP because I know they work.

5. Time doesn't matter. 3 months is nothing. What does matter is persevering, being patient, and believing that your imaginal acts create facts. This is not a race. It takes as long as it takes. For every conception there is a certain gestation period that is specific to that conception.  This is no different.

Apart from imagining creating reality and to live in the end, the most important thing you can learn is probably the concept of everyone being you pushed out. When you understand this, you can not only see how you created the situation but also how you can change it. An explanation of this can be found in the Mental Diets recording below.

Here are a few links to get you started.

Neville - How to Use Your Imagination:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bKS_QIPet-k&t=90s

Neville - The Secret of Imagining:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk&t=9s

Neville - Mental Diets:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KnPAsGiQyiI

These take less than an hour to listen to altogether and are well worth the time.

Last edited by Cynthia (11/29/2019 7:01 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

11/29/2019 2:20 am  #3

Thanks for posting these Cynthia, this was what I referred to in my reply to the pussywhip question.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

11/29/2019 2:37 am  #4

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Thanks for posting these Cynthia, this was what I referred to in my reply to the pussywhip question.

Yes, I thought so. You're very welcome, PF.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera