Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/31/2019 5:17 am  #1

what living in the end really is ..Amandas opinion

I watch -Create your future"-on youtube and her videos are really easy umderstanding and easy ways manifest our desire. Any visualisation or meditation etc etc..just saying imtentions ...and she has a different opinion on living in the end like so many people here.so  I asked her this in youtube comments that she told we can focus on small details like a likes from sp on soc.media or get text from him.. and other people told its not living in the end if we focus in small details..so I was a little confuse..and Amanda replied this:

Living in the end is creating what you will see, hear and feel in the relationship when you are married. So if you are going to chat everyday when your married then create those intentions now. If you guys are going to eat dinner every night together when your married then start intending that now.... how is intended that you would eat dinner together every night together messing with the middle? Are you not going to eat dinner together every night when your married? Please ask these coaches that tell u that intending things that you would do with your SP when your married will block your manifestation of marriage.... please. .. I'm curious as I dont get it and let me know the answer they give because it never blocked me to create in detail the relationship I wanted... in fact everyone can see my relationship with Andrew on our you tube channel. It is an amazing relationship.
So what is your opinion on her answer?  Especially Cynthia and Pretty flamingo?  If you have a youtube account so you can reply there on her last video about impatience and there is my commemt about living in the end...
But I agree with her..

Last edited by Anita (10/31/2019 5:19 am)

10/31/2019 6:44 am  #2

Re: what living in the end really is ..Amandas opinion

I don't use the word 'intending', but apart from that, this is exactly what I have said numerous times but in different words - to imagine your desire in as vivid detail as possible, exactly the way you want things to be, live it in your mind as though it is true right now, and also to have faith in the creative power of your imaginal acts.

Also, it is you're, not your. You're is a contraction of you are. Your is possessive.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/31/2019 7:59 am  #3

Cynthia wrote:

I don't use the word 'intending', but apart from that, this is exactly what I have said numerous times but in different words - to imagine your desire in as vivid detail as possible, exactly the way you want things to be, live it in your mind as though it is true right now, and also to have faith in the creative power of your imaginal acts.

Also, it is you're, not your. You're is a contraction of you are. Your is possessive.

I remember that you are told me numerous times that when I want manifest text so its not living in the end and you are laughed on me that I want just text and small things :D ...amd  when someone asked here how manifest text so you wrote that why she/he want manifest just text and that its not living in the end....

10/31/2019 9:21 am  #4

Anita wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

I remember that you are told me numerous times that when I want manifest text so its not living in the end and you are laughed on me that I want just text and small things :D ...amd  when someone asked here how manifest text so you wrote that why she/he want manifest just text and that its not living in the end....

I've never laughed at you or anybody else. I've spent a great deal of time and energy replying to you to try to help you understand living in the end. That shows how little you have paid attention to anything I have said. All you have wanted to do is argue and be combative, and you have taken what I have said out of context. You've been focussed on getting a text message at the expense of everything else. That's not what Amanda is saying to do.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/31/2019 9:26 am  #5

Cynthia wrote:

Anita wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

I've never laughed at you or anybody else. I've spent a great deal of time and energy replying to you to try to help you understand living in the end. That shows how little you have paid attention to anything I have said. All you have wanted to do is argue and be combative, and you have taken what I have said out of context. You've been focussed on getting a text message at the expense of everything else. That's not what Amanda is saying to do.

https://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=9412

10/31/2019 10:34 am  #6

If your ultimate wish is a relationship with this person, texts, phone calls and other forms of messaging will be a natural part of that relationship. If you're living in the end, the quality and content of the relationship is down to you because you're creating it. That would presumably have no content such as dating apps, other females, flirting etc.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/31/2019 1:13 pm  #7

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

If your ultimate wish is a relationship with this person, texts, phone calls and other forms of messaging will be a natural part of that relationship. If you're living in the end, the quality and content of the relationship is down to you because you're creating it. That would presumably have no content such as dating apps, other females, flirting etc.

I wrote  in  my past topic that I think that texting etc its not natural when we have a relationship and we have to create this too how we want our relationship will..this is what amanda tell and  other people have differemt opimion what is living in the end..so many people who I know have a relationship and I see them on date app ..or my friend have a boyfriend and she is angry because he doesnt reply her often when they arent together..so we have to create all small things  what it is mean be in relationship for us ..because for everyone is something different...maybe someome have like a freedom and they dont want call or text often so for them would be bad when text or call will natural manifest when they will have a relationship...

And I think that I asked many times here  what have I imagine when I have manifest a relationship and nobody tell me that I can imagine for example a dinmer with him( because when I will with him so probably we will sometimes have a dinmer together ) ..and I wanted imagine that Im with him and my friend and her boyfriend hang out together..or that he telling me he loves me  because for me this is like I want my relationship seems. And for me this is living in the end...but for some people here this was wrong and not living in the end..so I really didnt understand what is living in the end and what have I do or imagine ...but Amanda this explain very easy. .

Last edited by Anita (10/31/2019 1:28 pm)

10/31/2019 6:21 pm  #8

But you're creating what you want. It doesn't matter if your friends are upset with their boyfriends for not texting or others are on dating apps. Just because they're doing that, it doesn't mean that's what you will get. It's up to them to create a relationship with someone who reciprocates and keeps away from dating apps. Create what you want and let them create what they want.

Is it that you want a relationship with someone who keeps in regular contact with you on an equal basis? If so that's different from manifesting a text.

What you have said in your last paragraph seems fine, that's a relationship, that's living in the end. All it means is imagining what the result will look like to you.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (10/31/2019 6:23 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera