Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2019 2:46 am  #1

What to do if he will start be as I imagined and other question..

I have 2 questions:
1. what to do if my sp will start text me and other things who I intended for him? Have I be cold or kind to him? Because I know that its my creation that he is cold to me and ghosted etc but sometimes I still feel anger and Im jelaous when I see him on date app and he doesnt text me and he probably text with other...so I  I dont know how I will react when he start be good to me? If I dont know loa and everyone is you pushed out so I would respond cold and he would  have to try more that I forgive him,but when I know that his negative behavior is my creation,so in this case I dont know what to do bcause I dont know be immadeiatelly nice person when someone hurt me even thought I know I created this my thoughts.
why some people tell that when we want manifest something ,so we dont have wait and want it will manifest exactly how we imagine it ,because universe know the fastest way? But we are universe and only we create all things. So for example if I want manifest a relationship with sp and I want he text me he want a relationship with me so it have to manifest this way not?because Im God my universe and I intend what way come things to me...or not?

Last edited by Anita (9/30/2019 2:46 am)

9/30/2019 3:23 am  #2

Re: What to do if he will start be as I imagined and other question..

If your ultimate wish is a relationship with this person, texts, phone calls and other forms of messaging will be a natural part of that relationship. If you're living in the end, the quality and content of the relationship is down to you because you're creating it. That would presumably have no content such as dating apps, other females, flirting etc.

As for how to react when he texts you? You're creating the reality, so why would you want to be cold towards someone who is behaving as you want because you've created them in your imagination?

I'd imagine my reaction would be different if Aidan Turner texted me to ask me to go out for dinner than if he texted me to tell me I look like a horse.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/30/2019 3:59 am  #3

I dont think that other things come natural..check this video .https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8FlQrE-TWw&t=205  I agree with her..when we have a relationship so it doesnt mean he will stop go on date app or he will text everyday etc..we have to create how we want our relationship..because so many people have a relationship and nevertheless they are sad because their partner doesnt text them often or he text with other girls etc..Amanda in her video said this too. She have a boyfriend but he didnt text her. He told her he doesnt text because guys dont like text. So she did intentions he text her often and he did..

Why your reaction would be different when you know that in both cases you created he ask you go out for dinner and you created he text you look like horse too?:D this is it..when we know loa we have to be nice to others even thought they hurt us because we know  only we create this?

9/30/2019 4:05 am  #4

And well living in the end..but what is living in the end..when Im universe so I create what my relationship seems like and I decide how to way my relationship will manifest . becuase when universe is not something outside so it cant decide what way  will our desire manifest and  I have to decide what way it come to me..or not?

9/30/2019 4:58 am  #5

What is so all important about getting a text message? What is so hard to understand about living in the end? I and others have explained that to you numerous times. All you are doing is living in the end of getting a text message at best. If you lived in the end of already having the relationship, it could come about in any number of ways that might be a lot better than getting a text message, and insisting that it had to come about in a certain way could just mess things up. By the way, don't you like talking to the person?  Why all the emphasis on only texting?

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/30/2019 5:19 am  #6

Anita, what would your ideal relationship with the guy look like? What would you be doing?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/30/2019 5:25 am  #7

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Anita, what would your ideal relationship with the guy look like? What would you be doing?

Β 
Texting. lol

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/30/2019 5:38 am  #8

Cynthia wrote:

What is so all important about getting a text message? What is so hard to understand about living in the end? I and others have explained that to you numerous times. All you are doing is living in the end of getting a text message at best. If you lived in the end of already having the relationship, it could come about in any number of ways that might be a lot better than getting a text message, and insisting that it had to come about in a certain way could just mess things up. By the way, don't you like talking to the person?  Why all the emphasis on only texting?

Β 
it could come about in any number of ways ? But who decide which ways it come to me?? If Im universe and Im only God in my reality so It means that only I decide  which ways it come to me not??when only my thoughts create ,my imagine create so who else decide how  my desire come to me...
And yes I like talking with person, text mess.is just example that we have to intend all details  how we want our relationship because be in the relationship necessarilly doesnt mean that my boyfriend will delete his date app or spend everyday with me or call or text me if he travell somewhere and he cant be with me personally..

9/30/2019 5:41 am  #9

And sorry Im probably stupid when I dont understand how live in the end even thought you told me numerous times..why you spend our time with me ?? If you have a fun from me so you just ignore me...texting is was just ecample!!!!!

9/30/2019 5:43 am  #10

Because gues what??? People in relationship have a job too and their friends and they arent with their partner all the time so yes they want call with them or text too!!!!

Board footera