Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/21/2019 10:53 am  #1

New to the forum, please help.

Hello everyone, 

Hope you're all well. 

I never thought I'd be using one of these sites to help me during this difficult time but I guess some of us are in the same boat. 

May I just start by saying;  I was single for 5 years prior to meeting this wonderful girl. I didn't know anything about manifestation, other than just dreaming of what I'd like in someone. Amazingly, I got just that a month later when I returned off my holidays. Weird hey? 

Over two and half years, we was amazing together. An emotional bond that I've never felt in my previous two relationships. It was truly special. We was that relationship that just shown through. 
Unfortunately, coming close to the end, there was matters outside of our control that occurred during our time together, nothing to do with manifestations and out of respect I won't post why but like I've said, we couldn't control these events.
Yet the weird thing is, I had doubt in my mind, reason being is because my previous relationships only lasted two and a bit years as well, and I always had this doubt feeling, getting over that two year mark so I suppose I manifested it and we came to a sad end. We left on good terms though. 

We haven't been in contact for over two months. Every night, I go to bed imagining I'm cuddling her, whispering "I love you" and in my mind, I'd hear her voice saying it back like she used to, I'd feel her hand grip onto mine. The interesting thing in this story is this; I've dreamed of her texting what I've always thought she text, a simple "Hey, how are you?" and I've even dreamed of her unblocking me on social media and following me. Can I ask if anyone has experience this before? 
Is it my sub-conscious going into overdrive or is it just simply a dream? 

I see her name in daft places. During night school, undertaking my math exam, I saw her name. I see the same variant of car she drives everywhere and see same type of dog she has! I struggle to see these as 'signs' from the universe. I guess what I'm really saying is, I miss her dearly. I feel her presence as I walk the streets in my town or wherever I go. Anyone else do the same?
Anyone else has a thousand and one things that they would like to say to their SP but they feel like they can't? 

I'm a lot better now. Not stuck in a rut but I'm not wanting to give up on this.

Please, may someone guide me into where I need to go on this journey.  

Thank you. 

Last edited by Josh167 (6/21/2019 11:07 am)

6/21/2019 12:11 pm  #2

Re: New to the forum, please help.

Oh the name thing happened to me too! I saw his name everywhere!!!! I saw things that were exactly relevant. Then I noticed a YouTube video suggestion over and over although I hadn't really watched anything from that channel and it was on my feed all the time so I decided to open up a random video from that channel and BAM. The first comment on the video was his. I could have clicked on any of the other links but the one I clicked had his comment. Coincidence... Nope, I sat and did the math lol...

For me, they cheered me up all the time and then suddenly they stopped on their own. I told myself I've stopped seeing signs because the real person is on his way. I was correct

For me, I set in my mind that all the work I've done is going to pay off and there is no other way, that there's nothing in the world that me or anyone else can do to mess up the work I've already done. I used this towards the last few days before I got him back. Worked for me. Plus it helps me relax knowing that irrespective of what I do, what I've asked for is mine. Towards the end I started tweaking things too, shifting attention. There were times when unwanted thoughts would creep in and I affirm that only the nice things I want manifest, the bad things don't. Then I started affirming that manifestations are easy and I'm good at this. Then I started affirming that all the good things I'm looking forward to happen quickly. Then I started setting deadlines and for weeks I missed it and then I told myself if not tonight, then tomorrow.

There's actually no set path. I've been playing around with methods and it's been really fun. The first few months sucked. I felt mad and delusional but I would read success stories on the secret's website, but I would filter things out. If someone mentioned something like "I'll get him if it's meant to be..."... I'd think, good for you, maybe in your world. In my world, I get everything I want. It takes time and patience, but the minute it happens, it's worth all the effort in the world. If a few months of investment gives me the power to flip my life around, not just wrt a specific person, with respect to anything, then it's worth being delusional.

But yeah I just happened to come across your post and I saw the name thing and it was such a deja Vu for me so I just had to comment lol.

6/21/2019 1:58 pm  #3

Re: New to the forum, please help.

Well thanks for getting back to me. I hope your manifestations come true. :-) 

Board footera