Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2019 5:06 am  #11

Re: I have manifested everything related to him but him - help?

Well, Neville would tell you that if you truly lived in the end, were consistent and patient and persevered for as long as it took and ignored anything that denied it, there is nothing that could stop it from happening, and that everything has got its appointed time, whatever that might be. He would tell you that imaginal acts create facts, and that it is not a matter of will it work but will you do it.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/17/2019 5:25 am  #12

Makes perfect sense. But what if so long I've been manifesting the wrong outcome i.e. him falling for someone else? That's what I'm trying to figure out, if I'm planting the wrong seed out there. It's so funny, my best friend, a true nonbeliever, tried the weirdest, most unlikely visualization (really big one, about a job position) just to see if what I told him about loa would work, let go and got it the next day! Now he believes. This should all have erased all doubt for me by now. Have you ever had all these doubts and insecurities while manifesting before you really got there? What do you think is the best way to discipline your mind and your mental diet in order to live in the end without those thoughts?

6/17/2019 5:43 am  #13

You've obviously got to stop worrying about whether there is a third person or not and only focus on the end result you want. What matters is what you are doing from now on.

Something happened to me recently that was upsetting. I don't do social media at all, but somebody sent me a screenshot from there that he had to have known would be something I would not welcome seeing. This was back in April. At first that was all I could think about, and what I did was to listen to Neville a lot saying to close your eyes against that and other things I needed to hear, and it was a real mental battle at first. I kept seeing that screenshot, but I just kept turning my mind away from that and imagining the opposite, and it took about a month, but now I rarely think about it, and when I do, I immediately put it out of my mind and imagine living in the end of having what I want. I started my living in the end in January with this particular goal, and was feeling very good about it until that incident, and it really threw me off for awhile, but I'm not going to give that any meaning or let it interfere, and yes, it does have to do with a specific person and the possibility of a third person, but it could also be totally bogus, and even if it was/is true, so what? It only has as much power or meaning as I give it.

Last edited by Cynthia (6/17/2019 5:46 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/17/2019 7:32 am  #14

Thank you so much, really. Thank you. I will be back with updates, trying to be as disciplined as possible

6/17/2019 9:24 am  #15

Cynthia wrote:

Why on earth are you looking at his social media? That is about the worst thing you can do. If you were truly living in the end of having the relationship with him, for one thing you wouldn't be constantly checking and analysing what every little thing meant, for another thing you wouldn't be concerned about any possible third party, and for yet another thing you would ignore what outward appearances look like to you and not take anything at face value. If you were truly living in the end, you would assume the relationship was already yours and none of those things I just mentioned would be a part of it, but you've got to give it some time and have some faith and trust and not be checking to see if you think that anything looks like it's changed from one day to the next or one minute to the next. This is like planting seeds, and if you planted some seeds in the earth you wouldn't go and dig them up constantly to see if they were beginning to sprout underground before they sprout above it, and what you've been doing is comparable to doing that. It can also be compared to a conception. You wouldn't expect that the birth would happen the following day. Everything has got its appointed time, whatever that might be.

I was listening to Neville's lecture Ends Ultimate and Temporary yesterday, it's one I hadn't heard before, and he was talking about how there can be trials and tribulations along the way that make it look like things are going wrong or like they're not working but in the end you'll see that everything fell into place perfectly. I'm paraphrasing a bit, but that's the gist of it.

You really should be leaving him alone as well and do this all in your mind because obviously questioning him is not helping you live in the end, and it is not living in the end to question him.

That's a new one - thanks for this, I am going to listen to it - I just found it on YouTube.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/18/2019 11:13 am  #16

Good lord I saw this and had to reply—I say this in the nicest way but you gotta relax! I agree you should NOT be checking his social media at all!  Honestly you need to take a break from that for a while that will not help you.  I love Nevilles teachings and there is a guy on you tube that really breaks his teachings down that you need to check out who has changed me. Joseph Alai. The one key thing you haven’t even done is after planting the seed ( which you already dug up  ( miscarriage). Is to drop the desire. Meaning trust its done live In the end..  his dropping the desire lecture is amazing.  The subconscious mind believes whatever you tell it to..and right now your telling your mind that   1. He might be talking to someone else or referring to someone else. 2. He ignores me and thinks our relationship was toxic so he probably doesn’t want to try again because I was too needy 3. He talks about wanting someone but it might be me it might not..these are the seeds your planting  …..etc..do you see what you are writing??   Bad bad bad  lol..
In my opinion..whatever seed you planted is gone—so do yourself a favor get into a good frame of mind get off social media for a while..replant it care for it  and TRUST its done. Living in the end isn’t posting about all of  this…..hell living in the end really means you don’t have to post at all because if he is already back with you.why do you need to post?
You cant manipulate the middle. You cant possibly trust and have faith when your worried like this. Trust me I was there a few months ago.  If your SP was in here and he was reading this do you think what he would think that the person who wrote it was confident and living in the end?  Nope.  It’s never too late to start again but the more you focus on all of this you are tearing that seed out of the ground and not even giving it a fighting chance to grow!!  practice--what would the person who already has an amazing honest loving relationship with this guy write....??? 

Last edited by Kasper80 (6/18/2019 11:17 am)

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

6/18/2019 11:50 am  #17

Ah you guys have been giving me such a breath of relief by telling me how wrong I've been doing it instead of the opposite, honestly, because it validates that it's not that it is this specific thing that is impossible to happen, but that it needs correction in order to happen. And oh my do I agree about Joseph Alai, I discovered him about a week ago and he's been AMAZING!  Seriously, those of you that have been struggling and may be reading this thread please check him out if you haven't already. Just yesterday I shifted my focus to visualizing a phone call where I talked about it to create less resistance and talk about synchronicities, saw sp on the street today! 
Thanks guys, really.

6/18/2019 12:34 pm  #18

no problem but also remember like Joseph says manifesting a phone call or text isn't living in the end..thats messing with the middle ( I used to do the same thing)  that's probably why you keep seeing signs or seeing him but not the physical him reaching out...start to imagine you guys are already  talking and  together..I send " fake" texts & emails to myself from my man ( tricking my subconscious) that has worked. but if you are "already with him" you don't focus on trying to get a call or a text unless its a basic text that states your already together " like hey I love how good you are to me thanks for dinner, yes I am happy we have been back together for a while   etc..stuff that you would say when your offically with him again for a while.

Last edited by Kasper80 (6/18/2019 12:35 pm)

"The part you play on the world's stage is determind by your conception of yourself"

6/18/2019 12:48 pm  #19

ibbyliv wrote:

I don't think I'm impatient for the relationship per se. I mainly think it's the anxiety of whether it has been working or not, because months have passed without anything moving forward and I get really discouraged because if it hasn't been working I fear I may never get there and this thought is killing me. Like, if you told me that it'll take a year but in the end there's 100% you'll have this person back into your life, I think I'd feel blissful.

Same is happening to me. Anxiety kills sometimes. The courage of moving forward is only thing i have. But sometimes uncertainty discourage me sometimes. 

6/18/2019 1:53 pm  #20

Yeah you're right! No I meant I used what joseph suggested: a phonecall with a friend where i tell them that i'm already together with my sp.

Board footera