Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/04/2018 11:11 am  #11

Re: Specific Person - The "how long does it take?" Question

OMG Your explanation was so clear .It just calmed the anxiety inside me. Thank you so much for helping .I just have a question....i find my situation really hard lol(u said not to find it hard tho) so i cheated but it was something which just happened. I had always love my boyfriend and still do it. He really things a lot negative about me. Will he change his mind. Also I must admit that situation has become better between us. But still he hold grudges . I try to keep up with everything u said ....So my boyfriend will remove the negatives isn't ?  Do I need to do something extra for healing him and removing grudges ? I do ho'oponopono for his healing......Do have any suggestions about my situation

12/04/2018 2:06 pm  #12

akuma wrote:

OMG Your explanation was so clear .It just calmed the anxiety inside me. Thank you so much for helping .I just have a question....i find my situation really hard lol(u said not to find it hard tho) so i cheated but it was something which just happened. I had always love my boyfriend and still do it. He really things a lot negative about me. Will he change his mind. Also I must admit that situation has become better between us. But still he hold grudges . I try to keep up with everything u said ....So my boyfriend will remove the negatives isn't ?  Do I need to do something extra for healing him and removing grudges ? I do ho'oponopono for his healing......Do have any suggestions about my situation

Hey, I'm glad to see that the post has helped you somehow.

So, your situation is pretty easy, no problem. Actually, there's no "hard" situation, it's just the power we give to it. You are God, remember that. I suggest you (and everybody here) read Neville Goddard's books. 

Visualize him treating you exactly the way you want to be treated. You don't need to only sit quiet and do it in a "meditative state". Everything is meditative states but in different degrees. Remember, you can't stop thinking, so you're creating all the time, not only when you sit quietly. So bring this idea to your daily life. Live your life in your mind exactly the way you would live it if everything was already solved. 

But, as I said in the example I used in the post, be patient with him and with the manifestation process. If you notice you're becoming frustrated by not seeing "signs of change", always remember that A LOT of things are happening "in the dark", behind the scenes. A chain of events is occurring to set things the way you want, so just ignore it when he stills treats you in a negative way and keep holding your perfect scenario in your mind. He's probably changing already, but subconsciously.

Doing "something extra" is just another strategy to the same goal, not necessarily "more powerful". But whatever technique (or set of techniques) you choose, do it in a non-forced way. The process is meant to be fun. Use things that suits your "style".

Yes, Ho'oponopono is beautiful, keep it up.

Hope that helps.

Love and Light

"The flower doesn't dream of the bee. It blossoms and the bee comes." - Mark Nepo

12/04/2018 8:21 pm  #13

Any suggestions on how to make visualisation not feel like a chore? I am busy with work a lot of the time like most people and when I get time to do it I have this sort of nervousness like right, this is my chance, I have to do it well. But the times when I do it well, are when it's not planned. BUT, I want to be consistent...

I know what I have to do, I get it completely. It's just doing it that I'm stuck with, because I haven't found something that works. I would love to be able to fall asleep in the wish fulfilled, and I have noticed positive changes after I have done that a couple of times as a complete fluke.

I like scripting, I've done loads of that. But I didn't know whether to keep on doing that or to visualize as well. People have advised me that you don't need to keep doing it again and again, but the belief has to changed somehow and I know that when I have intense visualisations, I do notice changes in the physical world.

But at the moment it feels like a chore. I asked myself a while ago, how much do you want this, and to what extent are you willing to go? I really would spend a few hours visualising every single day, I just struggle to do it because I feel like I haven't developed the skill, and because of that, it's sometimes a complete mess of random thoughts, and other times it works. So because I don't know if I'm gonna enjoy it on a particular day, it feels like work. Any suggestions?

I also have noticed that touch makes it feel the most real, and that is the thing I find harder to imagine. Not sure if maybe my mind needs to be more relaxed in general, to do it properly. Because sometimes, I will catch myself imagining and it feels real and I wasn't trying, like daydreaming.

Last edited by Aquilina (12/04/2018 8:27 pm)

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

12/05/2018 4:58 pm  #14

Aquilina wrote:

Any suggestions on how to make visualisation not feel like a chore? I am busy with work a lot of the time like most people and when I get time to do it I have this sort of nervousness like right, this is my chance, I have to do it well. But the times when I do it well, are when it's not planned. BUT, I want to be consistent...

I know what I have to do, I get it completely. It's just doing it that I'm stuck with, because I haven't found something that works. I would love to be able to fall asleep in the wish fulfilled, and I have noticed positive changes after I have done that a couple of times as a complete fluke.

I like scripting, I've done loads of that. But I didn't know whether to keep on doing that or to visualize as well. People have advised me that you don't need to keep doing it again and again, but the belief has to changed somehow and I know that when I have intense visualisations, I do notice changes in the physical world.

But at the moment it feels like a chore. I asked myself a while ago, how much do you want this, and to what extent are you willing to go? I really would spend a few hours visualising every single day, I just struggle to do it because I feel like I haven't developed the skill, and because of that, it's sometimes a complete mess of random thoughts, and other times it works. So because I don't know if I'm gonna enjoy it on a particular day, it feels like work. Any suggestions?

I also have noticed that touch makes it feel the most real, and that is the thing I find harder to imagine. Not sure if maybe my mind needs to be more relaxed in general, to do it properly. Because sometimes, I will catch myself imagining and it feels real and I wasn't trying, like daydreaming.

Hey! I understand you. The "chore" feeling sucks. But you don't have to be in a meditative state to manifest. Actually, you inspired me to talk about it in a separate post. I just wrote it. Please, read it and I hope it helps!

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=67098#p67098

"The flower doesn't dream of the bee. It blossoms and the bee comes." - Mark Nepo

12/10/2018 2:25 am  #15

Imagination wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

This is the first time I've looked at this forum in over 3 weeks, and I just have to say something to this. I don't know if 'imagination' has ever manifested a relationship or not, but I have done.  All these things mentioned here like RS, PW, etc. are not living in the end of the wish fulfilled, which is all you need to do to manifest anything, including a relationship with another person, and are irrelevant and unnecessary. These are attempts to control and manipulate somebody, and people like Lanie Stevens who promote these things admit they are living in the present and that they have to be done over and over forever in order to keep the person in line, and I have been told by private message by some people who have done these things that they only succeeded in driving the person away, not bringing them closer.  At best, it's a lot of unnecessary hard work that you don't need to do, unless, of course, you believe you need to do these things and thereby make them prerequisites - but why set up all sorts of unnecessary conditions for yourself in order to accomplish whatever it is that you desire?

The only influence you need to exert on another person is the influence that will be exerted on them by living in the end in your imagination of having the relationship you desire with them as if it is already yours right now. When I manifested a long marriage with my former husband, that is the only thing I did - imagined beiing married to him and wearing a wedding ring. That was long before I'd ever heard of Neville, and if I had it to do with him again, I would do things a bit differently, but only in adding in some details that I would have wanted out of our relationship rather than leaving them to chance as I did.

You can never know what another person is thinking, even if they say something. It doesn't necessarily make it true. I didn't read all of what looked like an attempt to analyse what people are supposedly thinking because none of that matters. I also proved in my own experience many years ago when I was a teenager and I didn't have those things that you don't need self love or to feel good to manifest anything, but there again, if you believe you need those things, you will make them prerequisites.

Look, if you want to make it hard on yourself and a lot of hard work to attempt to manifest a relationship with somebody by overanalysing a past situation or what you think they're thinking now and thinking you need to do all sorts of unnecessary things, go right ahead, but I personally prefer doing things the easy way, which is just to imagine whatever it is I want to manifest as though it is already an accomplished fact, it's a lot more fun that way as well, and best of all, it works..

Hi, Cynthia, how are you? I hope you're doing great.

Look, I don't want to sound arrogant or offensive. If something in my response sounds like this, please, I'm sorry, it's not my intention, ok?

I don't know if you really read all the post or, if you did, I don't know if you really understood it. The first thing I'm gonna say is: I agree with you. You really don't need a set of fancy techniques to manifest what you want (because, in my personal opinion, there are no "techniques", everything is "living in the end"). People just created different "approaches" to the same thing, and that's good because not everybody feels comfortable with this or that approach - that's why I said in the post: " RS, PW, BWD, whatever you choose…" See? "Whatever you choose". I mean, you can use your best STRATEGY for it. In your case, you call it "living in the end", which is simply living as if your desire was already manifested - In essence, ALL the "techniques" have this sole goal: to give you the necessary emotions related to that specific reality, to CONVINCE your subconscious mind, so it can take it as true and make it happen in the world of Caesar, as Neville Goddard likes to say. 

As I said in the post, I'm using just a practical example, nothing more than that. I never said it's the only approach. In this example, the person is using the RS "strategy" to live in the end. Yes, since RS is creating a romantic and/or erotic scenario, where you BELIEVE it's happening right here, right now, why don't you consider this a form of living in the end? I think couples do wear wedding rings (I used this approach too), but couples also caress each other, give hugs, kisses and have sex. It's natural and, when done with LOVE, it's the most beautiful thing. Couples do that or not?

Just for the record, I manifested back my wife and, before her, I consciously manifested  (you don't need to believe me, the choice is yours) every woman I wanted in my life. I've been doing this since 2006. I've always been a curious person and I "tested" many things myself when it comes to reality manifestation. I've read every book that comes into my hands and Neville Goddard is my favorite author for many reasons. As Neville says "touch has a fantastic sense of reality" and I agree. I discovered through the years that my sense of imaginary touch is way more powerful than my imaginary vision. I noticed that the more I engaged the touch sense (be it a handshake or a kiss), the more I was able to believe that it was really happening. So I started to include touch in every visualization, since the feeling of stepping on the sand of the beach and noticing the change of temperature when a wave would reach it, to the texture of my wedding ring on my finger. That's why I chose RS in the example because it's an approach based on the sense of touch. You can do other things, but for me, the sense of touch puts me right into the imaginary scene in the flick of a finger. And as I said in the post, you're not controlling anybody. But, yes, you can influence their behavior toward you.

You said: "The only influence you need to exert on another person is the influence that will be exerted on them by living in the end in your imagination of having the relationship you desire with them as if it is already yours right now. " 

That's how you manifested your husband by the way. You didn't "force" him to marry you, you simply manifested a scenario where he is your husband and that includes his love for you, his sexual desire for you, etc. When I did it with my wife, I also lived AS IF she was already living with me and this includes having breakfast, lunch, and dinner together, going to parties, watching movies together, having sex (as I used in the example), sleeping together (this one is also powerful)... I imagined all of it, not as a chore, but because it made me feel great! You did the same, but your strategy to believe was wearing a wedding ring. And that's ok. I visualized my wedding party as well. I saw her and the guests, I heard the applause, I felt her hands, smelled the flowers and tasted the food. See? Sensory Vividness! ;) 

About "knowing what someone is thinking", again, I never said that we need to read their minds, this was just an example of possible things that happen in the other person's head. I used this example to illustrate why we need to have patience with our manifestations because a lot of things happen in the background, there is a chain of events that take place before what we want turns physical and people usually feel frustrated for not seeing physical evidence right away. My intention is just explaining that and I used a story as a strategy to convey the information. 

I've also practiced it since adolescence and, as I said, I've been always a curious person, so although just reading every book I saw, I decided to test everything myself. As Neville says, "Don't believe me. Test it!" So I did and, my first shock years ago was when in the morning a girl texted me out of nowhere, saying she missed me and confessed she masturbated herself in the middle of the night thinking about me (note: I visualized an erotic encounter with her at the same night). This was the first time I had perfect evidence and that's why I used it in the example. It was all based on personal experience.

Let me bring your attention to the title of the thread: The "how long does it take?" Question - it means it's not for everyone. And I understand it's not for you. This is my approach to the same subject (that everybody is tired to see). The goal of the post is to offer some light to people who probably have tried the "simple" strategy but are still struggling and frustrated with the whole process, like "I've done this but it's not working, what am I doing wrong, I don't see any sign, how long does it take, etc..." - the post is for them, an attempt to offer an alternate viewpoint so they can see the same thing that you see, using your viewpoint. Just that. I never said that people should overanalyze anything, I just invited them to take into consideration the infinite elements involved, for them to remember that, yes, things ARE working, even though they can't see any physical evidence yet. In other words, I'm saying WHY they should be patient and not ruin what's already moving in their direction. just that.  

And it was never hard work, who said that? For me, this was always an adventure. I agree that we don't need to "feel good" to manifest because we simply manifest all the time, no matter what. I don't know how you do it but, for me, when I feel good, everything I do feels lighter and more fun. I feel motivated because I enjoy doing it. Again, personal experience, that's why I recommend. Maybe you think that feeling good is hard work, or visualizing a romantic situation with someone you love is something boring or takes effort. Not for me, at least. Just to give an example, I don't agree that we need to be in Alpha or Theta State to manifest, so I don't do it. And it works the same. I can do it moving with my eyes open and some visualizations takes only one minute. It's fun.

The guidelines or strategies that I recommend in my post are:

LOVE YOURSELF this way you'll feel more motivated and things won't feel like "hard work" 
[b]VISUALIZE THE REALITY YOU WANT[/b]you can say "live in the end" (it's just the name you give it)
IGNORE THE CURRENT REALITY - For me, this is crucial because people usually feel discouraged when they keep facing the reality they don't want
LOVE THEM UNCONDITIONALLYagain, as I said, a strategy to develop PATIENCE and not feel frustrated. In other words, KEEP IT UP!

For me, this is so simple to do. Truly easy, I do it automatically, like eating, drinking, sleeping, working, playing, exercising, etc... I also feel good most part of my time, I visualize daily (not because I "have to" but because I enjoy), I avoid focusing on what I don't want and I do my best to practice empathy with everyone, having patience with them and putting myself in their shoes. No big effort required. For you, this is hard work. Is it because you also believe it is? See? It's a matter of perspective. 

Anyway, Cynthia, I don't usually come to forums exactly because I don't like spending time trying to "prove a point". I think it's a matter of believing and that's it. My life is really great the way it is and I'm learning each and every day. I just joined the forum because I thought I could help someone somehow. I didn't want to give an impression of "teaching the truth" or passing useless information. My intentions were sincerely good, at least from my perspective.

Love and Light 

Great explanation

12/19/2018 4:16 pm  #16

Dear Imagination -- THANK YOU!  This was beautifully written and made things easy for me to understand!  

12/20/2018 12:59 pm  #17

But if I'm still in friendly relations with my ex - how should I communicate with them as we meet in person?... 

12/20/2018 2:54 pm  #18

Annakas77 wrote:

But if I'm still in friendly relations with my ex - how should I communicate with them as we meet in person?... 

Normally!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

12/28/2018 12:35 am  #19

And how to ignore current reality?

12/28/2018 5:08 am  #20

Anita wrote:

Imagination wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

This is the first time I've looked at this forum in over 3 weeks, and I just have to say something to this. I don't know if 'imagination' has ever manifested a relationship or not, but I have done.  All these things mentioned here like RS, PW, etc. are not living in the end of the wish fulfilled, which is all you need to do to manifest anything, including a relationship with another person, and are irrelevant and unnecessary. These are attempts to control and manipulate somebody, and people like Lanie Stevens who promote these things admit they are living in the present and that they have to be done over and over forever in order to keep the person in line, and I have been told by private message by some people who have done these things that they only succeeded in driving the person away, not bringing them closer.  At best, it's a lot of unnecessary hard work that you don't need to do, unless, of course, you believe you need to do these things and thereby make them prerequisites - but why set up all sorts of unnecessary conditions for yourself in order to accomplish whatever it is that you desire?

The only influence you need to exert on another person is the influence that will be exerted on them by living in the end in your imagination of having the relationship you desire with them as if it is already yours right now. When I manifested a long marriage with my former husband, that is the only thing I did - imagined beiing married to him and wearing a wedding ring. That was long before I'd ever heard of Neville, and if I had it to do with him again, I would do things a bit differently, but only in adding in some details that I would have wanted out of our relationship rather than leaving them to chance as I did.

You can never know what another person is thinking, even if they say something. It doesn't necessarily make it true. I didn't read all of what looked like an attempt to analyse what people are supposedly thinking because none of that matters. I also proved in my own experience many years ago when I was a teenager and I didn't have those things that you don't need self love or to feel good to manifest anything, but there again, if you believe you need those things, you will make them prerequisites.

Look, if you want to make it hard on yourself and a lot of hard work to attempt to manifest a relationship with somebody by overanalysing a past situation or what you think they're thinking now and thinking you need to do all sorts of unnecessary things, go right ahead, but I personally prefer doing things the easy way, which is just to imagine whatever it is I want to manifest as though it is already an accomplished fact, it's a lot more fun that way as well, and best of all, it works..

Hi, Cynthia, how are you? I hope you're doing great.

Look, I don't want to sound arrogant or offensive. If something in my response sounds like this, please, I'm sorry, it's not my intention, ok?

I don't know if you really read all the post or, if you did, I don't know if you really understood it. The first thing I'm gonna say is: I agree with you. You really don't need a set of fancy techniques to manifest what you want (because, in my personal opinion, there are no "techniques", everything is "living in the end"). People just created different "approaches" to the same thing, and that's good because not everybody feels comfortable with this or that approach - that's why I said in the post: " RS, PW, BWD, whatever you choose…" See? "Whatever you choose". I mean, you can use your best STRATEGY for it. In your case, you call it "living in the end", which is simply living as if your desire was already manifested - In essence, ALL the "techniques" have this sole goal: to give you the necessary emotions related to that specific reality, to CONVINCE your subconscious mind, so it can take it as true and make it happen in the world of Caesar, as Neville Goddard likes to say. 

As I said in the post, I'm using just a practical example, nothing more than that. I never said it's the only approach. In this example, the person is using the RS "strategy" to live in the end. Yes, since RS is creating a romantic and/or erotic scenario, where you BELIEVE it's happening right here, right now, why don't you consider this a form of living in the end? I think couples do wear wedding rings (I used this approach too), but couples also caress each other, give hugs, kisses and have sex. It's natural and, when done with LOVE, it's the most beautiful thing. Couples do that or not?

Just for the record, I manifested back my wife and, before her, I consciously manifested  (you don't need to believe me, the choice is yours) every woman I wanted in my life. I've been doing this since 2006. I've always been a curious person and I "tested" many things myself when it comes to reality manifestation. I've read every book that comes into my hands and Neville Goddard is my favorite author for many reasons. As Neville says "touch has a fantastic sense of reality" and I agree. I discovered through the years that my sense of imaginary touch is way more powerful than my imaginary vision. I noticed that the more I engaged the touch sense (be it a handshake or a kiss), the more I was able to believe that it was really happening. So I started to include touch in every visualization, since the feeling of stepping on the sand of the beach and noticing the change of temperature when a wave would reach it, to the texture of my wedding ring on my finger. That's why I chose RS in the example because it's an approach based on the sense of touch. You can do other things, but for me, the sense of touch puts me right into the imaginary scene in the flick of a finger. And as I said in the post, you're not controlling anybody. But, yes, you can influence their behavior toward you.

You said: "The only influence you need to exert on another person is the influence that will be exerted on them by living in the end in your imagination of having the relationship you desire with them as if it is already yours right now. " 

That's how you manifested your husband by the way. You didn't "force" him to marry you, you simply manifested a scenario where he is your husband and that includes his love for you, his sexual desire for you, etc. When I did it with my wife, I also lived AS IF she was already living with me and this includes having breakfast, lunch, and dinner together, going to parties, watching movies together, having sex (as I used in the example), sleeping together (this one is also powerful)... I imagined all of it, not as a chore, but because it made me feel great! You did the same, but your strategy to believe was wearing a wedding ring. And that's ok. I visualized my wedding party as well. I saw her and the guests, I heard the applause, I felt her hands, smelled the flowers and tasted the food. See? Sensory Vividness! ;) 

About "knowing what someone is thinking", again, I never said that we need to read their minds, this was just an example of possible things that happen in the other person's head. I used this example to illustrate why we need to have patience with our manifestations because a lot of things happen in the background, there is a chain of events that take place before what we want turns physical and people usually feel frustrated for not seeing physical evidence right away. My intention is just explaining that and I used a story as a strategy to convey the information. 

I've also practiced it since adolescence and, as I said, I've been always a curious person, so although just reading every book I saw, I decided to test everything myself. As Neville says, "Don't believe me. Test it!" So I did and, my first shock years ago was when in the morning a girl texted me out of nowhere, saying she missed me and confessed she masturbated herself in the middle of the night thinking about me (note: I visualized an erotic encounter with her at the same night). This was the first time I had perfect evidence and that's why I used it in the example. It was all based on personal experience.

Let me bring your attention to the title of the thread: The "how long does it take?" Question - it means it's not for everyone. And I understand it's not for you. This is my approach to the same subject (that everybody is tired to see). The goal of the post is to offer some light to people who probably have tried the "simple" strategy but are still struggling and frustrated with the whole process, like "I've done this but it's not working, what am I doing wrong, I don't see any sign, how long does it take, etc..." - the post is for them, an attempt to offer an alternate viewpoint so they can see the same thing that you see, using your viewpoint. Just that. I never said that people should overanalyze anything, I just invited them to take into consideration the infinite elements involved, for them to remember that, yes, things ARE working, even though they can't see any physical evidence yet. In other words, I'm saying WHY they should be patient and not ruin what's already moving in their direction. just that.  

And it was never hard work, who said that? For me, this was always an adventure. I agree that we don't need to "feel good" to manifest because we simply manifest all the time, no matter what. I don't know how you do it but, for me, when I feel good, everything I do feels lighter and more fun. I feel motivated because I enjoy doing it. Again, personal experience, that's why I recommend. Maybe you think that feeling good is hard work, or visualizing a romantic situation with someone you love is something boring or takes effort. Not for me, at least. Just to give an example, I don't agree that we need to be in Alpha or Theta State to manifest, so I don't do it. And it works the same. I can do it moving with my eyes open and some visualizations takes only one minute. It's fun.

The guidelines or strategies that I recommend in my post are:

LOVE YOURSELF this way you'll feel more motivated and things won't feel like "hard work" 
[b]VISUALIZE THE REALITY YOU WANT[/b]you can say "live in the end" (it's just the name you give it)
IGNORE THE CURRENT REALITY - For me, this is crucial because people usually feel discouraged when they keep facing the reality they don't want
LOVE THEM UNCONDITIONALLYagain, as I said, a strategy to develop PATIENCE and not feel frustrated. In other words, KEEP IT UP!

For me, this is so simple to do. Truly easy, I do it automatically, like eating, drinking, sleeping, working, playing, exercising, etc... I also feel good most part of my time, I visualize daily (not because I "have to" but because I enjoy), I avoid focusing on what I don't want and I do my best to practice empathy with everyone, having patience with them and putting myself in their shoes. No big effort required. For you, this is hard work. Is it because you also believe it is? See? It's a matter of perspective. 

Anyway, Cynthia, I don't usually come to forums exactly because I don't like spending time trying to "prove a point". I think it's a matter of believing and that's it. My life is really great the way it is and I'm learning each and every day. I just joined the forum because I thought I could help someone somehow. I didn't want to give an impression of "teaching the truth" or passing useless information. My intentions were sincerely good, at least from my perspective.

Love and Light 

Great explanation

Yup agreed. Everyone is different but good luck getting through to Cynthia she believes everyone is wron except her and that her way is the only way. In essence really she believes unless you preach Neville that you shouldn’t be giving advice. I know I sound hateful but it is very aggravating to be giving someone advice and have someone come up behind you and say disregard unless it’s neville as we are all trying to help each other. This forum isn’t the Neville forum and if she wasn’t disrespectful about other people’s advice ( yes telling others to disregard everything else and all that is basically disrespectful to the rest of us) I wouldn’t be saying this stuff and would let it be because she isn’t disrespectfing self love ( which is what works for me and I just enjoy it) or anything else. And honestly this same person gets all irritated when people ask questions constantly says she’s taking a break and then comes back after a week of complaining that people want to manifest certain things. Honestly sounds like someone is trying to get from people on this forum to feel a certain way and make up for what they lack. I can go for months without being here anymore no problem. I come in spurts but anyways. I know I’m probably gonna get crap for this and that’s fine. I mean it can happen or it won’t . I ll probably manifest it with this statement lol. I really don’t care though. Look at all the other posts in this forum and all she does is hate on other things people do that helps them. We don’t need to do anything for loa to work it’s always working even living in the end is not something we have to do. All we do is ask believe and receive. That’s it. Loa is always happening it’s a law never stopping. We literally do other things to help us feel at peace or remove limiting beliefs etc because well it’s hard for our mind to sometimes believe we can just set the intention and get it.  So Neville really is just another way of helping someone get into the mindset and it works for her good for her not knocking it but when you start criticizing others by telling people to disregard advice unless it’s neville that’s when I have a problem. She could easily say this is what worked for me and that’s it not go the extra mile to criticize others techniques that helped them. Leave advice for people on what worked for you, let them decide what resonates l. That’s it . Myself and a few others here have become real good at consciously creating as well so clearly other things have worked for us that we have a right to share.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (12/28/2018 5:16 am)

Board footera