Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/13/2015 11:29 pm  #11

Re: Good news finally

Nina411 wrote:

Congrats Jenny!! You did it

Thanks Nina! I did make a progress I'm not sure if big or little .the important is I'm closer to my dream

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

11/13/2015 11:30 pm  #12

Allgood wrote:

Super !!. Keep going my friend . amazing !! Yipeee

Yay I will,

11/13/2015 11:32 pm  #13

Hisoneandonly wrote:

Im so happy to see this! Im so happy for you sending you good vibes too!!!  (love)

Thank you! I wanted to encourage all of you a little, sharing this progress and keep the good vibe

11/14/2015 12:15 am  #14

This is so amazing!!!! I love hearing this because I'm not really good at visualizing either. I always focus on one image in my head though and it's a Facebook post saying "_______ (my love) and Sammi are in a relationship" and it having like a trillion likes and comments! I know it's weird to focus on that one image and I'm not saying I only want the relationship so it's validated on Facebook because no relationship should need social media to be validated, BUT it's the easiest for me to focus on as an "end result"!!!Β 

11/14/2015 12:33 am  #15

Alikhy09 wrote:

This is so amazing!!!! I love hearing this because I'm not really good at visualizing either. I always focus on one image in my head though and it's a Facebook post saying "_______ (my love) and Sammi are in a relationship" and it having like a trillion likes and comments! I know it's weird to focus on that one image and I'm not saying I only want the relationship so it's validated on Facebook because no relationship should need social media to be validated, BUT it's the easiest for me to focus on as an "end result"!!!Β 

That's perfect! For me is going in life acting and imagine being his wife β™‘

11/14/2015 12:59 am  #16

Wow!!! I'm super happy for you!! I was just reading the article you had shared on the forum last week and thought about you and I see this post!

11/14/2015 1:07 am  #17

That's good! I guess whatever brings joy during visualizing! That's just the easiest for me to focus on. I can place images in there of me and him driving in his jeep and me meeting his sister and whatnot but it doesn't really "solidify" the relationship so I focus on that image of the Facebook thing

11/14/2015 1:38 am  #18

Wow , this is so beautiful !!  Congo dear .. I hope you keep on giving such positive news and keep spreading positivity !!

Adu loves Jui a lot , and they are back together forever !!!Β 

11/14/2015 1:44 am  #19

Congooooooooo Jenny !! this news is  so beautiful .. not only for you but even for me I needed some positivity and universe has made me read your story so that I keep my faith alive

I am glad for you and I shall pray you have more amazing news in your way !! and you get lot many memories to cherish..
Love you gal
keep shining !!!

11/14/2015 1:44 am  #20

Congooooooooo Jenny !! this news is  so beautiful .. not only for you but even for me I needed some positivity and universe has made me read your story so that I keep my faith alive

I am glad for you and I shall pray you have more amazing news in your way !! and you get lot many memories to cherish..
Love you gal
keep shining !!!

Board footera