Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/11/2018 12:37 pm  #1

Doing things right this time

I’m officially starting the 25 day challenge after not doing things the right way before. By doing things the wrong way (focusing on SP more than myself), I was able to manifest him back in 5 months but it ended a few days later and the situation now seems even more dire than before with a 3rd party even involved now. When he did come back, I was so anxious every day and remember thinking that this isn’t how it’s supposed to feel that I realized that skipping the self love stuff didn’t do myself any favors. It killed me a little when it fell apart again but the time that we talked and what we talked about renewed my belief that we were meant to be together. I also realized that the Universe wants to give me things in a good way. He’s still having some life cleaning to do (hence the 3rd party that is his kids mom) and it wouldn’t have been good if it had worked for longer than it did. The good news is: I know Now through proof that o can manifest the things I want and that I now have a chance to focus on me. I lurked on here for months and found the advice helpful and I’m thankful that this forum exists. I’m excited to reap the true benefits of LOA even if it’s not with SP. maybe there’s someone even better or maybe it is in fact him (which I hope for but I’m open to the Universe). I know I at least don’t want to feel like I don’t love or value myself ever again. ❤️

9/11/2018 7:20 pm  #2

Re: Doing things right this time

Keep us all updated on your success :D and remember, the Universe doesn't have someone else in mind unless it's what you want and are focusing on because it's not imposing anything on you, only listening to you and responding.

Last edited by Aquilina (9/11/2018 7:22 pm)

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

9/11/2018 8:28 pm  #3

I appreciate you saying that. I did some reading through the forum today and realized that not everyone is a fan of what you want or better. I didn’t like the idea either but I kinda figured that was the norm before. I’ve never been so sure about something before so it was nice to see that others are as sure.

9/12/2018 4:48 pm  #4

Ladiaynoche wrote:

I appreciate you saying that. I did some reading through the forum today and realized that not everyone is a fan of what you want or better. I didn’t like the idea either but I kinda figured that was the norm before. I’ve never been so sure about something before so it was nice to see that others are as sure.

The whole "this or something better" thing is helpful if you have a lot of resistance towards a situation. In some cases, it is difficult for people to manifest relationships with specific people because they lack the inner work and focus on the wrong things. There's less attachment to a whole new person. 

If you know what you want, you just need to focus on making yourself happy and focus on the end result. So, in this case, it'll be the relationship with the person and not fretting about how it'll happen or when it'll happen. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

9/12/2018 5:00 pm  #5

Good insight! I got so focused on when last time. Lesson learned not to do that bc it created so much resistance in me.

Board footera