Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2018 2:04 am  #1

Venting.. thoughts?

So I changed my name but my story was that my boyfriend thought I cheated on him ( I absolutely did not) and broke up with me and cut off all contact, blocking me from everything. As of now he lives in another state where we were supposed to move together. It seemed impossible that he would ever contact me again, heā€™s so good at hiding his feelings and heā€™s really sensitive so once heā€™s done with someone heā€™s really good at just being done. So he contacted me and unblocked me almost two weeks ago after 3 months of no contact and acted pretty nonchalant saying things like I should date other people ( Which I know 100 percent he didnā€™t mean, I could tell by the way he was saying it) but then he ended up FaceTiming me and I kept telling him no because I looked horrible and hadnā€™t even showered that day lol but he insisted that he wanted to see my face and got a really sad look on his face and told me I look beautiful when I answered and Iā€™m such a cry baby that I just started crying after that. The conversation was going well then his phone died. He FaceTimed back once it charged but seemed upset and he got really upset and just said Iā€™m going to sleep now bye and hung up on me!! Whatever that was rude and upset me and made me feel anxious but I thought at least weā€™re making progress. I text him tonight and Iā€™m blocked again! Wtf universe, be on my side!!! Iā€™m the good side! I feel frustrated and annoyed aarrrgggg  (furious)

Last edited by Anonymous (7/20/2018 6:08 am)

7/20/2018 4:42 am  #2

Re: Venting.. thoughts?

Hi Anonymous!

Just a couple of thoughts, starting here where you wrote: ā€œheā€™s so good at hiding his feelings and heā€™s really sensitiveā€. Thereā€™s another version of him that on some level youā€™re aware of, and must have experienced at some point to some degree, where heā€™s expressive and articulate with his feelings. The version youā€™re currently seeing is the one reflecting your belief that you looked horrible, among other things. You need to revise this belief about yourself, even if itā€™s only a temporary one. The eyes of love see only beauty, showered or not. See yourself with those eyes, and the him that is you pushed out will reflect that back to you eventually. It couldnā€™t hurt to imagine him feeling secure in himself, too. It sounds like heā€™s insecure, and thatā€™s why he blocked you again. See him feeling good about sharing positive emotions, feeling safe to share with others. That would be a loving revision for him, which I bet you'll get to experience directed at you someday soon ā€” without the phone malfunction! If you keep affirming that heā€™s good at hiding his feelings, and being ā€œDoneā€ with relationships, then youā€™ll create situations that make that a reality, like the interrupted FaceTime.

7/20/2018 5:42 am  #3

MoonBug wrote:

Hi Anonymous!

Just a couple of thoughts, starting here where you wrote: ā€œheā€™s so good at hiding his feelings and heā€™s really sensitiveā€. Thereā€™s another version of him that on some level youā€™re aware of, and must have experienced at some point to some degree, where heā€™s expressive and articulate with his feelings. The version youā€™re currently seeing is the one reflecting your belief that you looked horrible, among other things. You need to revise this belief about yourself, even if itā€™s only a temporary one. The eyes of love see only beauty, showered or not. See yourself with those eyes, and the him that is you pushed out will reflect that back to you eventually. It couldnā€™t hurt to imagine him feeling secure in himself, too. It sounds like heā€™s insecure, and thatā€™s why he blocked you again. See him feeling good about sharing positive emotions, feeling safe to share with others. That would be a loving revision for him, which I bet you'll get to experience directed at you someday soon ā€” without the phone malfunction! If you keep affirming that heā€™s good at hiding his feelings, and being ā€œDoneā€ with relationships, then youā€™ll create situations that make that a reality, like the interrupted FaceTime.

Ā 
This was actually extremely helpful and I didnā€™t even realize how I was thinking about him and the situation it was creating. And I always think Iā€™m so observant šŸ¤£ thank you! And youā€™re right, I need to be more careful about the way I see myself at times šŸ˜… itā€™s funny because Iā€™ve noticed the way I feel about myself really changes the way others including my sp sees me. Like when Iā€™m feeling cute even with no makeup on and not showered my sp will usually say something like ā€œthereā€™s something about you todayā€ and give me lots of compliments. He always thinks I look beautiful even when Iā€™m super sick and in need of hygiene lol but I remember one time I was just having a bad day and feeling so gross and bloated and I literally couldnā€™t stop thinking that I looked like a troll. Like literally felt like a troll and i was just sitting there thinking that and my sp said ā€œyou look like a troll right nowā€ and I hadnā€™t said it out loud or anything šŸ˜‚ it sounds mean but it wasnā€™t, it really didnā€™t hurt my feelings at all and we both just started laughing. It just solidified for me how your own energy really changes what people see in you.

Last edited by Anonymous (7/20/2018 5:45 am)

7/20/2018 11:44 pm  #4

Anonymous, Iā€™m so glad that was helpful for you! Omg I canā€™t believe he actually used those exact words, you look like a troll. Lol... I guess it wouldnā€™t have felt funny if you hadnā€™t actually been thinking it. But yes, we see what we expect to see, whether weā€™re conscious of it or not. It reminds me of my ex mother in law, who used to give me crap about my hypochondria (at the time). She would always tell me if I go looking for illness, chances are Iā€™m going to find it. And she was right. I suffered whatever it was only as long as I expected the illness to exist. Thatā€™s not to say we shouldnā€™t go to the doctor when weā€™re sick, but eventually I did learn not to put my attention on perceived wrongness, but rather to focus on health. It works the same for anything.

7/21/2018 4:13 am  #5

Omg I do the same thing! I use to be the worst hypochondriac when I was younger, luckily I have gotten better but I still wonā€™t watch medical shows or Iā€™m convinced I have something lol thankfully Iā€™ve never manifested anything too bad but deep down I also knew I was being ridiculous so maybe that helped. I have a recent story though that is super weird. When I was around 10 or 11 I had this really weird rash on the sides of my nose where the skin was just red and a little itchy and it peeled like crazy no matter what I did. I remember my mom taking me to the dermatologist for it, but I couldnā€™t remember what he said it was. Well recently I randomly started thinking about it often, even trying to google what it was and I couldnā€™t find anything on it. Then I started thinking about how I would exfoliate it like crazy if I had that now and then I eventually just kinda forgot about it. Welllll I ended up getting it again wtf!!! Itā€™s been years and years and I feel like the dr. Said it was just something that kids get and I got it again! I immediately thought ok thanks for reminding me what it was like to have this universe but it can go away now (the exfoliating didnā€™t really help btw šŸ™„) but I just kind of ignored it the best I could and it just cleared up on its own in like a month and a half. How weird is that?! Not a good manifestation but I thought it was just the craziest thing ever. Lesson learned!

Last edited by Anonymous (7/21/2018 4:45 am)

7/24/2018 12:26 am  #6

can someone help me to deal with fear while manifesting about my POI or SP because he rejected me i feel the fear that he will get hitched with someone else by this year as he told me this while rejection. please help me what do i do in this situation what techniques to use to remove this fear??Ā 

Ā 

7/24/2018 5:34 am  #7

LOA learner wrote:

can someone help me to deal with fear while manifesting about my POI or SP because he rejected me i feel the fear that he will get hitched with someone else by this year as he told me this while rejection. please help me what do i do in this situation what techniques to use to remove this fear??Ā 

Ā 

Ā 
You could try Brad Yates eft tapping, Iā€™ve heard that really helps people. Why are you worried heā€™s going to get married? Is he even seeing anyone at the moment or is he just trying to get a rise out of you by saying that? :/

Board footera