Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/18/2018 5:55 pm  #1

How long does it take?

I have been doing the 25 day challenge now for 3 months and the only times I was able to get contact were right after I left him multiple voicemails. I have been acting as if I have been falling asleep pretending that he is right next to me. It has helped a lot with me not feeling as though I need to do as much to get him back. I sometimes feel as if he is already with me. But I see am not seeing any changes. I cant get contact without me reaching out first. And when he does respond its negative and he blocked me. Is it even possible for him to reach out first out of the blue in a positive way?

7/01/2018 5:01 pm  #2

Re: How long does it take?

I don't think anyone can give you a timeline.  Think of it this way: it took time (maybe months and years) to get to your current reality.  But remember that current reality is just a reflection of old ideas.  You've been planting a new seed for 3 months.  But remember that when you plant a seed in the ground it takes time to grow. But you know it's gonna grow eventually.  Stop focusing on the when and just enjoy the end result.  If you are truly living in the end result, you don't feel the lack because it's so alive and vibrant in your mind.  As I say this to you, I'm also reminding myself.  Blessing to you!

7/01/2018 8:49 pm  #3

7/02/2018 7:16 am  #4

I’ve learned so much from her!

7/02/2018 4:23 pm  #5

That was great. But my follow up question is how do we let go of resistance lol

Board footera