Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/20/2016 5:47 pm  #1

How long does it take? You decide!

Recently I decided to become my own guru. I've gained enough experience with LoA so that I can share not only the content of books I read but my own conclusions based on what worked for me and also what didn't work for me.

When it comes to the time aspect of LoA you often hear "the universe has its own timing" or "it will manifest at the right time because the universe needs time to arrange everything". Ok, the allknowing power which created everything in one instance needs time to bring my cup of coffee, my parking space, my boyfriend? Really? I have to disagree. Sure, every manifestation needs time. I only can speculate about the reasons. The most logical is that we have some time to adjust our thoughts (like the scene with the elephant in the living room in the film The Secret). Maybe another reason is that we get the chance to play the game without knowing that actually we are the ones writing the rules. Whatever the reasons are I'm very sure that the reason is not that the universe needs time to move things around.
Β 
My quickest manifestations came within 10-20 minutes (it even stood in front of my door literally!!! two times). What did they have all in common? I had no resistance. I felt it for a few seconds and then forgot about it. I didn't look or wait for it. I considered it possible even though I had no idea how and when it would happen.
Then I remember especially one manifestation that took me a week. It was my first after beginning anew with LoA so I was a bit tense. I wanted to see a cat and I live in a city of medium size where you don't see so much cats on the street. I visualised more than normal because I wanted quick results. I looked for the cat. I waited for the cat. After 2 days I saw a poster of a black cat at my university but I wanted a real living cat. After looking for it a few more days I kind of gave up and forgot it. Exactly one week after setting the intension I saw the cat and it even meowed at me. Why did it take a week? I considered it as possible but I was searching for it and held some resistance because my belief in LoA was dependent on this cat at some level.
I can't remember aΒ  conscious manifestation that took me a few months except a free trip but I set the intension in february and pictured green trees, so it had to take some months. So I use a not so nice not intended manifestation as an example: the breakup with my ex. It took me around 10 months to manifest my bad thoughts. 10 months before the breakup I developed a strong fear that I would lose him to his friends. We fought about it, I concentrated on it more and more but we had also beautiful times together and I had the strong belief that he loves me and he would never break up with me (lol..in a way he didn't). So this positive thoughts and feelings canceled some of the negative ones out and it took a relatively long time to manifest but finally it did.
The last interesting experience I had was setting a specific date respectively time range of one week around this date. I intended to meet a guy and with many coincidences and me don't even realise it until later we met the first time 2 days before my set date and on my set date I knew that I fell for him. So it worked with absolute accuracy.

Now, what can we learn from this?
There is no divine timing. There is just resistance and absence of resistance. If you look for your manifestation it can't come so quickly. If you hold bad feelings towards your manifestation it can't come so quickly. If you try too hard because you feel the absence of your desire and want to fill the gap as quick as possible it can't come at all. If it takes a long time don't wait for it - adjust your vibration, think about what you do differently when your manifestations come quickly and do that. If I can attract a text from someone I haven't spoken with in 3 months within 11 hours then everyone can theoretically attract an ex back in 11 hours. It's unlikely because you need to fully believe it and have no resistance towards it but it should be possible. If you try to attract your ex back for months and months (I was there too) and nothing happened you do something wrong. I know you often hear "you can't do something wrong" but if that would be the case everyone would already have every single of their hearts desires. LoA is simple but you have to do the work. And it is not some nebulous universe that brings your desire when it feels like it or that rolls a dice to decide if and when it brings it to you. It comes to you the moment you stop resisting it. It's all up to you. You decide about success or failure, about days, months or years. It's only you! Isn't that empowering? <3

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/21/2016 6:40 pm  #2

Re: How long does it take? You decide!

Very well said Sanshi. It all comes down to the resistance we carry. I agree that the Universe doesn't need time to shift things around rather it's us who need time to fully live life as if our desires have already manifested.

5/21/2016 6:58 pm  #3

I was thinking the same thing. Resistance plays a big role in this, but resistance in itself is an illusion. I figured this out when I learned how to turn it on and off. I noticed the moment I embrace it and want to sink into it wants to stop because it is not real.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

5/21/2016 7:08 pm  #4

holistichealing wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. Resistance plays a big role in this, but resistance in itself is an illusion. I figured this out when I learned how to turn it on and off. I noticed the moment I embrace it and want to sink into it wants to stop because it is not real.

It was similar for me. For months I've had this feeling in my stomach and tried to fight against it but I couldn't get rid of it. Then I recognized it as resistance, did what you told me and some other things, stopped fighting against it. It is nearly gone for two days now and I can't remember the last time when that happened. Why holding onto it when it is the only thing that holds you back?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/21/2016 7:16 pm  #5

Sanshi wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

It was similar for me. For months I've had this feeling in my stomach and tried to fight against it but I couldn't get rid of it. Then I recognized it as resistance, did what you told me and some other things, stopped fighting against it. It is nearly gone for two days now and I can't remember the last time when that happened. Why holding onto it when it is the only thing that holds you back?

Right, I am glad that I was able to help. Today I just did not feel up to visualizing at all because I know my visualization will happen. I just started diving into this book I abandoned for three years due to trying to cope with accepting my ego.

I posted about it on this forum not too long ago. It is called Pleiadian Principles for Living. It is a book to help you align with yourself and it talks about how reality mirrors everything inside of yourself.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

5/22/2016 3:17 am  #6

I'm always practicing on being non-resistant and it amazes me how quickly these manifestations appear. I like to have a play with loa. I remember visualising a colorful parrot flying around outside my home, later that day i was walking down the high street, completely forgot about my parrot, I sat down to have a coffee and out of nowhere this man appears holding a colorful one just like the one i imagined. Funny! Β 

5/22/2016 4:34 am  #7

Thank you for this post. It is really helpful ! It makes everything so clear (and I was so confused)Β 

5/22/2016 5:19 am  #8

It takes you as long as it takes to figure out how to drop your resistance relative to the subject. And not a moment longer.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

5/22/2016 8:30 am  #9

β€œThe time it takes your assumption to become fact, your desire to be fulfilled, is directly proportionate to the NATURALNESS of your feeling of already being what you want to be…  of already having what you desire.” – Neville Goddard

5/22/2016 8:32 am  #10

Its natural for your desire to not feel natural in the beginning so thats where visualizations help the more u feel the feeling real of it the more natural it feels to you.

Ive found this method by bashar works wonders for me.

http://youtu.be/7Fdm7NAXlzE

Board footera