Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2018 1:54 pm  #1

Letting go? New person in my life? HELP>>>>>>

Hello.  I have been on this forum since August.  I practiced LOA techniques and finally did start speaking again to ex...but things unraveled.  I lost patience, I felt he was stringing me along.  I just couldn't be positive anymore.  Talking to him again was actually hurting me instead of helping me, which I find so confusing.    I am at a point where I am not even sure if I want to be with him again so I am "letting go".  My question is this is this kind of letting go the same that we talk about in LOA...like when you stop having lack and let go your desires manifest?  Because I am not sure at this point if i want him back so is he still a desire that I'm trying to manifest?  

My second question is that i started dating someone else.  Can i do this and still manifest ex back?  Or is my energy not sending confusing signals to the universe?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  I have had texts with Veronica before but I am a bit strapped for cash so I can't contact her directly now.  

1/16/2018 2:28 pm  #2

Re: Letting go? New person in my life? HELP>>>>>>

You are sending confusing signals to me, that's for sure. Do you want your ex back or not? You clearly said that you aren't sure anymore (which for me means you don't want him), but then you want to hold that option open? The first question I would ask myself is why am I holding on to him? Does it feel like a failure to you to give up on him? I can assure you, if you don't want him, it's not a failure. Does he symbolizes something for you you think you won't find in another? Is it pride? Hurt? Do you want to prove something to him or to you? If your reason is another than that you love him, I would drop it - for your own mental health. Better invest the energy on working on the reason why you want him (like the reason why you need to prove something to him or whatever your reason is).

The problem with letting go is that most people just use this term without really knowing what it means and without thinking about if it makes sense or how it makes sense. For me, it's always good to look at my experiences and see if I can find a correlation. A few years ago, I gave up on my dream to become a singer. I still have this desire, but I have let go years ago. Am I a singer? No! I am sure you will find many other examples from your life when you let go, but nothing happened. So that obviously isn't what letting go really means. If you want to integrate the term, it makes sense to use it when it comes to letting go of the old reality, your old story, the version of you you want to leave behind. I can't tell for sure of course, because I don't feel how you feel, but from what you wrote, I am almost sure that "letting go" of him won't bring him back. You are still in a state of lack, else you wouldn't be impatient or hurt.

First of all, there is no universe you send anything to. I wouldn't spend the time of my day to read stuff from people talking about some universe. I did that in the past, but I wouldn't anymore and I know why. There is only you - the part of you who sends (your soul if you will) and the part of you that converts that into an actual experience (the world including your body). So no universe involed, only you. You can see it like in a dream. It's absolutely real when you dream it, but when you wake up you see that you made up everything and everyone in that dream world. About dating another...well, I think you can have different opinions about that. I personally think that when you are in the state of being with your person (meaning KNOWING it to be true now and feeling that deep down), you don't feel the need to date anyone. Would feel odd to you, because you are in the state of being with that person and at the same time you are dating someone. Dating someone could be much better for your mental health though, if you don't fully understand how to operate the law and kinda fish in muddy waters. I think that you can manifest someone back while dating someone else. I just wonder what your motives are for even wanting that?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/16/2018 4:36 pm  #3

Seeker wrote:

Hello.  I have been on this forum since August.  I practiced LOA techniques and finally did start speaking again to ex...but things unraveled.  I lost patience, I felt he was stringing me along.  I just couldn't be positive anymore.  Talking to him again was actually hurting me instead of helping me, which I find so confusing.

This will happen if you are spending time observing the unwanted instead of focusing on what you desire. When you use other's action as a barometer for how likely your manifestation will unfold, it generally leads to frustration and disappointment.

Don't let another person's action cost you your connection to your positivity. You stay positive because you know where your destination is. 

Seeker wrote:

I am at a point where I am not even sure if I want to be with him again so I am "letting go". 

My question is this is this kind of letting go the same that we talk about in LOA...like when you stop having lack and let go your desires manifest?

What are you "letting go" of exactly? Letting go can mean many things. If you are letting go of wanting him - then move on and don't look back. You need never give that situation a second thought.

When the term letting go is used in LOA it means let go of the worry, doubt, frustration. Essentially letting go of all the crappy feelings that come with trying to manifest something you feel is difficult. So one lets go and just allows the manifestation to unfold.

Truly Letting Go in any sense will always feel
Like a relief. So if you aren't feeling lighter and brighter then you haven't let go

Seeker wrote:

Because I am not sure at this point if i want him back so is he still a desire that I'm trying to manifest?

Only you know if he is still a desire.

Do you still want him? There is no rush to decide. If you work on truly letting go you will get a more true measure of whether he is a true desire.

If he is a desire of yours, then clear up your vibration around him and get on with life.

Seeker wrote:

My second question is that i started dating someone else.  Can i do this and still manifest ex back?  Or is my energy not sending confusing signals to the universe?

Forget the "universe" for a second. What signals are to sending yourself? How do you expect to enjoy this relationship if you have split energy?

Every experience in your life is directed by you. You decide what it's going to give you. Start learning to live in the now - enjoy every moment as its unfolding in front of you.

Seeing someone is not going to stop you manifesting your ex. But you need to direct your thoughts and feelings to gaining some clarity. If your energy is all over the place it's will not benefit the new relationship and it will hold you in lack about the previous love.

Last edited by Oasiscalm (1/18/2018 1:16 am)

1/17/2018 1:19 pm  #4

Sanshi , sorry you are confused, but your response has confused me more.  We talk about the universe frequently in LOA.  I appreciate the time you put into your response though.

Oasis...thank you I do feel more at peace now that I have decided to "move on"...Part of it was a conscious decision, part of it was a natural progression.  I guess Im just surprised at myself ...Im also surprised that I could put energy into a new person but it doesn't feel bad to do so.  Abraham Hicks once talked about that in her you tube and I relistened.  Yes, you will get attention from other men when you are positive and put good things into your vortex....and release the "resistance".  I decided that my ex will come back if he comes back and I can't make it happen.  I can also enjoy dating a new person.  Thanks for talking about "split energy" though, i will be careful not to do that.

1/17/2018 1:32 pm  #5

Seeker wrote:

Sanshi , sorry you are confused, but your response has confused me more.  We talk about the universe frequently in LOA.  I appreciate the time you put into your response though.

You mean those people being on forums constantly asking questions why there stuff isn't there yet talk about the universe. Good luck with praying to the universe that he will come back. You will need it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

1/17/2018 2:01 pm  #6

Nice attitude Sanshi, so what kind of negativity did YOU just put into the universe.  

1/17/2018 3:02 pm  #7

Seeker wrote:

Nice attitude Sanshi, so what kind of negativity did YOU just put into the universe.  

What Sanshi means is that obtaining your desire comes from within you, not from somewhere outside yourself, and I agree, but I would also say that I've seen that when people have faith that their prayers will be answered and persist in that belief and faith, their prayers have been answered, and it hasn't mattered who or what they've prayed to, it's their imagining of already having the end result and their persistence, belief, and faith that has achieved it. They don't know that, but it doesn't matter.  If somebody uses belief in the universe or God or Jesus or anything else to achieve their desire, I say do whatever works for you.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

1/17/2018 3:18 pm  #8

Seeker wrote:

Hello.  I have been on this forum since August.  I practiced LOA techniques and finally did start speaking again to ex...but things unraveled.  I lost patience, I felt he was stringing me along.  I just couldn't be positive anymore.  Talking to him again was actually hurting me instead of helping me, which I find so confusing.    I am at a point where I am not even sure if I want to be with him again so I am "letting go".  My question is this is this kind of letting go the same that we talk about in LOA...like when you stop having lack and let go your desires manifest?  Because I am not sure at this point if i want him back so is he still a desire that I'm trying to manifest?  

My second question is that i started dating someone else.  Can i do this and still manifest ex back?  Or is my energy not sending confusing signals to the universe?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  I have had texts with Veronica before but I am a bit strapped for cash so I can't contact her directly now.  

First and foremost, you have to know what you want. I have heard of many cases where someone has dated others and the person they loved has come back to them,  so it is definitely possible, and if you are undecided, dating others can help you clarify what it is you really want. I've also heard of people dating others whilst simultaneously working on attracting back their 'ex' and getting back together. You don't have to decide right now, and you can always change your mind if you want to. Perhaps somebody else will be better for you, and it can't hurt to find out. There's no sense of urgency, is there?

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

1/17/2018 4:35 pm  #9

Seeker wrote:

Lol...you should really read my post about giving meaning, then you would see that the only negativity is in your perception of what I wrote. I meant it exactly the way I put it. I would estimate that around 15% of the people here succeed. Not too much. Most of them don't succeed because they understand something, but because they are lucky and for some reason hit the right spot - if you are lucky, you belong to that 15%.

1/17/2018 4:40 pm  #10

Cynthia wrote:

Seeker wrote:

What Sanshi means is that obtaining your desire comes from within you, not from somewhere outside yourself, and I agree, but I would also say that I've seen that when people have faith that their prayers will be answered and persist in that belief and faith, their prayers have been answered, and it hasn't mattered who or what they've prayed to, it's their imagining of already having the end result and their persistence, belief, and faith that has achieved it. They don't know that, but it doesn't matter. If somebody uses belief in the universe or God or Jesus or anything else to achieve their desire, I say do whatever works for you.

Sure, you can believe in whatever you want and if you believe that it will bring you what you want, it will happen...but the power is not in that entity, but in your belief in that entity. You use it as a middle so to speak..like people use pills to get healthy and jobs to get money. But the reason why I point it out is that as long as you believe in a power outside of yourself, you will struggle. As long as you believe that the pill makes you healthy, you will also believe that the illness makes you die. Those beliefs will it make way harder than necessary. And I know a lot of people who believe in a god outside of themself and they are not healthy and they have no money.

Board footera