Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2016 4:07 pm  #1

Circumstances don’t matter...

“Circumstances don’t matter, only state of being matters”- Bashar

Are you paying enough attention to your state of being ? Your power lies in your ability to choose your state of being each moment, despite the external circumstances you are presented with.

As a creator, only you have the power to choose how you feel about something. Are you giving your power away constantly to negative emotions such as fear, frustration, anger, negativity, and lack? I used to do that along my journey as well. Yet, I finally realized it does not serve to me always be living life as a battle.

When I am presented with challenges in life now, I no longer fight -I surrender. I surrender to the lessons, the hidden blessings, the growth, the expansion, and the shift that life wants me to experience. Instead of engaging in intense drama and worry, I have learned how to influence the highest outcome (this is done by choosing a high vibrational frequency over a lower vibrational frequency).

This was easy to do once I adopted new beliefs about life. A more empowering belief I adopted was the belief that everything is here to help me. Everything in life is here to help us grow, expand, evolve and become our most powerful radiant selves. Just because we cannot see the reason with our limited minds, doesn’t mean the reason is not there.

Going back to what Bashar says, ONLY your state of being matters. The circumstances do not matter and will reflect your state of being if you can hold a solid vibration of trust, love, abundance, openness, and presence.  

For email coaching and personal sessions go to http://unveiledmiracles.com  
XoXo,
 Julie

Last edited by Spiritual Hustler (8/14/2016 4:08 pm)

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small? 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html

11/25/2017 9:13 pm  #2

Re: Circumstances don’t matter...

I love this!  Thank you for sharing!  

3/17/2018 8:33 am  #3

This is my first post, and I’m very excited for this idea! This is ”cocreation at its best” I don’t have family or friends who know about my desire, this forum is a great outlet for me.

I’m trying to manifest a specific person that I’ve known now for almost 4 years. However, I’ve started learning about the LOA just few months ago. I love the teachings of Abraham and Neville because they make sense. I wasn’t looking for a relationship, or love, the universe just threw him in my way. Its been a journey, and it’s not over yet.

My specific person told me the other day:
“I have things in common with you more than a person who grew up in southern Alabama.”
(my specific person from southern Alabama)

Can you help me translate what he really meant..? I know it’s a good thing, but I’m not so sure.

3/17/2018 6:25 pm  #4

I don't think anyone can answer your last question as we don't know him. Just ask him what he means!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

3/17/2018 7:26 pm  #5

Lovehicks wrote:

This is my first post, and I’m very excited for this idea! This is ”cocreation at its best” I don’t have family or friends who know about my desire, this forum is a great outlet for me.

I’m trying to manifest a specific person that I’ve known now for almost 4 years. However, I’ve started learning about the LOA just few months ago. I love the teachings of Abraham and Neville because they make sense. I wasn’t looking for a relationship, or love, the universe just threw him in my way. Its been a journey, and it’s not over yet.

My specific person told me the other day:
“I have things in common with you more than a person who grew up in southern Alabama.”
(my specific person from southern Alabama)

Can you help me translate what he really meant..? I know it’s a good thing, but I’m not so sure.

Just take it as something good and don't try to analyse it. The stress people put themselves through unnecessarily worrying about things like this!

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

5/20/2018 10:12 am  #6

I would have to agree with Cynthia! ! I used to really read into things like that and At the end of the day I realized that I had missed everything thAT  had happened that day. . It wasn't a fun way to spend my day. Take it as a good thing. Feel good about it and last enjoy what you can do for yourself during that day and everyday!!

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

5/20/2018 3:47 pm  #7

So if I feel confident that my love is mine than it must be so. Nothing will ever limit me from getting what I want!

8/30/2018 10:28 am  #8

Love this and thank you, how can we change from a loose vibration to a high vibration?

9/16/2018 8:52 am  #9

I cheated. but it was a mistake. i really love him. Ita been 3 months. And I have strated with manifesting now so will it work. Also he thinks of me as someone characterless. so how will his beleifs change. I have to focus on his and mine relationship. but there is a girl in our college whom he is seeing .I just cant get off her from my mind. Please help me.please

9/18/2021 10:26 am  #10

Wait let me elaborate..

I have been having alot of issues with Manifestation to the point of even questioning it. I grew up as a christian and along the way i have been questioning alot. We are taught that god decides all. However, I have discovered this power of Attraction but i can't seem to figure it out and i need help.

I've recently stumbled across a site that offers a Free Soul Reading to essentially tell me why I am having trouble with Manifestation. My question is would it be possible for someone to give me a Soul Reading Online or is it something I need to do in person?

Please help

This is the site that came up btw.. is it legit? https://bit.ly/FREESoulRead

Board footera