Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2017 10:25 pm  #1

When you get a text...

Okay so, my ex (my specific person) and I just got back in contact within the last week after no contact for about 2 months (my choice so I am fortunate in that way)... And every time I get a text from him (it's nothing romantic at this point, he is actually seeing someone else which is why I initiated no contact in the first place) I get this strange feeling of immense excitement and immense fear all at the same time, the same fear (or similar) as to what I have had in the past when we were together (I was afraid of losing him).Β  Β I really don't want to feel either.Β  A little would be okay but I want to be as calm as possible.Β Β 

Any one else experience this?Β  Any advice or tips?Β Β 

Last edited by MissMe (11/21/2017 10:25 pm)

11/22/2017 9:22 am  #2

Re: When you get a text...

I personally try to catch myself if I'm feeling that way and immediately replace whatever is in my head with positive affirmations. I also have this strong belief that my ex's relationship with the girl he left me for is not going to last and is doomed from the beginning. I'm also getting little signs that they are not going as strong as he moved 2 hours away out of town/state and I believe that she didn't move there with him or I just try not to think of them or her at all. I guess different things work for different people but the biggest part is working on you, your self worth, and if it's upsetting you maybe you should start no contact again. Even when I was tempted to reach out I kept no contact and my ex contacted me on his own terms.

11/25/2017 9:12 pm  #3

Re: When you get a text...

sillyromantic wrote:

I personally try to catch myself if I'm feeling that way and immediately replace whatever is in my head with positive affirmations. I also have this strong belief that my ex's relationship with the girl he left me for is not going to last and is doomed from the beginning. I'm also getting little signs that they are not going as strong as he moved 2 hours away out of town/state and I believe that she didn't move there with him or I just try not to think of them or her at all. I guess different things work for different people but the biggest part is working on you, your self worth, and if it's upsetting you maybe you should start no contact again. Even when I was tempted to reach out I kept no contact and my ex contacted me on his own terms.

Hey SR, thanks so much for the response.Β  Sorry for the late reply, I've been stupid busy lately.Β  Anyway, really good advice, thanks so much.Β  I will definitely keep what you said in mind and practice it.Β  Β 

Board footera