Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/28/2017 12:33 pm  #31

Re: He's on

Ok so I told him don't worry about meeting up. Just wanted to make sure you are happy it appears you are everything's working out for you. I ll see you at the surprise party.

Leaving it there and doing nothing . He knows I'm not happy about this but oh well can't take it back now.

9/28/2017 12:54 pm  #32

Stop contacting him. Stop seeing him. Stop devoting any energy to him. You don't have to explain anything to him or tell him anything or ask him anything.

I know you want him but all you say about him and his behaviour makes him sound like an A* manipulative, selfish game playing asshole to be honest and you're so caught up in it that you can't see the wood for the trees.

You deserve more than that.

9/28/2017 12:57 pm  #33

Lifesagas wrote:

Stop contacting him. Stop seeing him. Stop devoting any energy to him. You don't have to explain anything to him or tell him anything or ask him anything.

I know you want him but all you say about him and his behaviour makes him sound like an A* manipulative, selfish game playing asshole to be honest and you're so caught up in it that you can't see the wood for the trees.

Like I said I'm not getting what I want I know y'all don't agree but I'm not doing anything anymore

9/28/2017 12:57 pm  #34

Lifesagas wrote:

Β 
I'm sorry, but I have to agree.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

9/28/2017 12:58 pm  #35

Cynthia wrote:

Lifesagas wrote:

Β 
I'm sorry, but I have to agree.

Well I know people can change and he can but again the universe has decided for me apparently so I'm doing nothing . People here have had success stories of someone turning around and treating them better.

I don't want anyone else and I m gonna be settling if I do . The universe has decided that for me so I will. I don't want to talk about this anymore

Looks like I'll go back to being hasty to him when I see him at group events ( he called me hasty last week)

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/28/2017 1:04 pm)

9/28/2017 1:34 pm  #36

Just say hello and leave it at that if you see him socially. You don't owe him anything.

What was the purpose of meeting on Tuesday?

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (9/28/2017 1:35 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/28/2017 1:42 pm  #37

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Just say hello and leave it at that if you see him socially. You don't owe him anything.

What was the purpose of meeting on Tuesday?

Idk but I cancelled it was a decision made on impulse. The universe has made it clear that no matter what I'm here so anyway.

9/28/2017 1:50 pm  #38

What does everyone think about the universe deciding for us?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

9/28/2017 1:50 pm  #39

I'm gonna be honest it's really hard to not feel left out by the universe when I read all these success stories with people even being blocked and here I am we see each other I am a friend on Facebook, he has my phone number and can actively text me etc and I keep getting this . It's like there have been far more impossible situations and yet my guy has basically give hints he is not happy and yet I keep getting this third party...wth universe . I just have to get that out. I deserve my relationship I'm awesome I know I deserve to feel good and the universe doesn't decide for you supposedly. So it's like why is it deciding for me. It's not like he isn't gravitating towards me in some way with how things have been. Like wth I have one of the easiest situations and yet harder ones have this work out .

The universe has decided that I can't have the relationship I want with the guy I want

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (9/28/2017 1:51 pm)

9/28/2017 1:57 pm  #40

Ha I manifested money to be available  now  instead of later...you see like I've been nervous about money yet I got $50 now instead of later. Same thing I have been doing with my guy.  Like wth ...wth...like thenuniverse is all giving when I m doing money etc everything else which is awesome but yet this this here.

Board footera