Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2017 5:01 pm  #1

Working on Oneself

Hello all!
I've noticed that there seems to be a consensus that working on oneself is an extremely important step in manifesting! So, I'd love to hear some suggestions and tips on how to do this. Any ideas? Thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

8/28/2017 11:33 am  #2

Re: Working on Oneself

Would also love to hear ideas

8/28/2017 11:47 am  #3

Start with taking small stepsย 

Mirror-work is a good way to start! Look at Yourself in a mirror, and start complimenting Yourself.ย 
ย 

8/28/2017 11:52 am  #4

First of all, love and accept yourself, if there's something about you that you don't love, try to correct it and if you can't, accept it.ย 

Do thing that you love, like a sport, a hobby, buy something nice for you, go out for a walk, go out with some friends, choose to do things that make you feel happy.ย 

Also you can do excercise, it's good for your mind and your body

I want to see more sugestion too, I'm going to watch this post.ย 

Last edited by Kavik (8/28/2017 11:53 am)

8/28/2017 12:33 pm  #5

Great question, I love that I can feel your authentic excitement to actually work on yourself That is the energy that will bring you a magical life!

Working on yourself involves getting to know who you really are and what you love to do. For example, how do you like to move your body? Do you like dance, swim, run, crossfit, hike, yoga etc.? What feels good to you and motivates you to be healthy. Fitness if a great area to meet people as well. Many long term relationships are found at the gym, yoga classes, martial arts classes etc.ย 

Health: What foods make you feel alive, radiant and beautiful? Are you willing to try a vegetarian diet or do you feel healthier on a paleo diet? What does your body want you to feed it. These are great questions to ask yourself and you can find classes on health and nutrition at your local health food store in your town.ย 

Mind: What stimulates your mind? Do you want to try meditation or martial arts for the first time. Did you have a sad or abusive childhood and you are finally ready to talk with a counselor about it? Your mind is your greatest asset. Just as we cleanse and detoxify our bodies, it is good to detoxify the mind and try new things. Take up a foreign language or take a class at your local school to start stimulating your mind and having interesting things to talk about with your love ย ;)

Spirit: What makes you feel more alive than anything? Helping and serving others maybe? Playing music? Writing? Find out what your spiritual gifts are and start applying them in your world. This will bring you so much joy and it will align you to the highest level of creative manifestation.ย 

I hope this helps, have fun with yourself
Xo,ย 
Julie: LOA Coach at veronicaisles.com

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small?ย 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html
ย 

8/28/2017 12:41 pm  #6

Great post Julie ๐Ÿ˜Š

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/28/2017 1:12 pm  #7

Great post by Julie.

I think it's really counter-intuitive to try and work on yourself IF it's to try and attract a specific person.

It has to be about YOU, what makes you happy and figuring out who you are, where your boundaries are and realising that if you really are in a state of loving yourself then you meet all of your emotional needs. You feel loved and wanted and respected because you give it to yourself.

So you don't need anyone else to give it to you. Anyone that you let come into your life is because it would be a great experience and you could equally share the love you already give to yourself.

It's not a need. If you need someone to make you feel good or happy or loved, then that isn't a great basis for a relationship.

If you feel all those things already and know you'd be okay (but sad, grieve etc and be open to feeling happy with someone else) if they left or God forbid, something awful happened to them,  then that's a great place to be.

8/28/2017 1:18 pm  #8

And really loving and respecting who you are means that sometimes you don't want the person you were trying to manifest anymore.

And that's okay!

8/28/2017 1:34 pm  #9

Thank you PrettyFlamingo and Lifesagas . And yes!!! It is so important to work on you for you, not in a half ass way to get your ex back. Many of you are pretty young (it seems) on this forum. As you get older you realize the only person you are going to leave this Earth with is your own god damn self! Therefore, it is highly beneficial to become friends with yourself and give yourself and amazing life. As much as we want to have lasting love, the truth is we leave this Earth alone.

Start to value your alone time and see it as a gift (not a curse from the universe that you are destined to be alone forever). The only thing that lasts forever is forever. You will not be single forever and most of us will not be married forever. However, we can find beauty in the impermanence and we can learn how to let go with grace and take the blessings that are given to us in each moment.ย 

As we step deeper into self love we attract new and empowering relationships that reflect this level of love. When we love another superficially, say we just love them because of their looks or their success, we are only ย seeing ourselves at that superficial level. ย 

We all want the kind of love that is beyond physical. For richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, or for better or worse kind of love. We never know what curveballs life will bring us and we want to be sure we are attracting people with connections to their souls, so that we can feel supported when things fall apart (as ย they often do).ย 

Men and women BOTH want a partner who is healthy, passionate, alive, motivated, happy, and interesting. You do not need to seek out your partner, you simply just need to become an interesting person and your partner will find you, ALWAYS. Why? Because this is a vibrational, magnetic and magical universe!

Xo,ย 
Julie

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small?ย 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html
ย 

8/28/2017 1:43 pm  #10

It's also about being honest with yourself about the ex. Why did the relationship end? It takes two I guess but if it's because you're needy or insecure that's got to be addressed first. Just an example.

Or about how they treated you. Were they dismissive or selfish and did you put up with things for fear of losing them?

These song lyrics from the Buzzcocks: "You make me feel I'm dirt, and I'm hurt. But if I start a commotion, I'll only end up losing you and that's worse" He got it wrong. Don't settle for rubbish.

I agree that working on yourself shouldn't be to get someone back or prove you're worthy of them, but sometimes a split with someone is the kick up the arse you need to put yourself first.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera