Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/26/2017 12:24 pm  #1

I can't get my vibe up and it has been 2 days like this

Hi,

I want to manifest a relationship with a man I have been in love with for 5 years and he got divorced about a month ago..separated 3 months. He knows how I feel about him..he has known for a long time. We have kissed and had sexual encounters since and we are good friends..hang out sometimes.
Now, that he is divorced I am so upset that he doesn't want a relationship with me. He wants to hook up with girls he meets on Tinder. He was with his wife for 18 years so I get that he wants to have fun. It is difficult that when we meet and he is on Tinder...on Thursday night I told him that it bothers me. It is difficult in general knowing he is hooking up with other girls. I was feeling good though and thinking that I am the best of them all and he is so lucky that someone like me loves him. I do affirmations, visualisations of living in the end and since Thursday night following our time together going for a drink and a movie and him being on Tinder and telling me how pretty that girl he was chatting with , I am feeling so down. Usually, I manage to lift myself up and tell myself in the end he will be with me, however, this time I am not able to. I listen to Youtube , read forums, do self love to try and get my vibe up and I feel he will never be with me. Someone that follows Neville told me that he didn't know I had a secret deadline and he can see I am not ignoring reality but I feel like everything I am doing is in vain. 
I feel like the visualisations are in vain..don't feel like anything happening. Even when I do RS or imagine him saying stuff to me  i don't think I am connecting. How do you know the thoughts are reaching the other person? 

I feel like I am spiralling down.

Thanks

Last edited by collie (8/26/2017 12:26 pm)

8/26/2017 1:00 pm  #2

Re: I can't get my vibe up and it has been 2 days like this

Don't hang out with someone that knows you have feelings for him but he tells you about how hot the women he's dating are.

Your vibe will be low when you're putting yourself through that!

8/26/2017 1:00 pm  #3

You're allowing him to get away with a friends with benefits scenario because you're afraid of losing him or think it will lead to something deeper.

I can only tell you what I would do. Others may approach it differently. You say he knows how you feel about him. He's therefore taking the mick.

If he knows that you want a proper relationship with him, you could tell him you aren't available for a FWB situation and you don't want to be around him whilst he's playing the field on Tinder. Then stay away and focus on you. He will respect you for it.

What he's doing is called breadcrumbing and it's unfair.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/26/2017 1:57 pm  #4

I know it is breadcrumbing..hurts. My vibe is low when I am around him and he acts like a jerk. If I focus on myself and believe that in the end we will be together..have always thought that...and let him do what he needs to do now...can I still create my reality where we will be in a relationship together?

8/26/2017 3:09 pm  #5

collie wrote:

I know it is breadcrumbing..hurts. My vibe is low when I am around him and he acts like a jerk. If I focus on myself and believe that in the end we will be together..have always thought that...and let him do what he needs to do now...can I still create my reality where we will be in a relationship together?

Hi! I feel like I can relate to you very well as my guy has done pretty similar things. I am working on getting my sanity back right now cause I have been so focused on getting him back that it had pushed him away further. You need to not get burnt out like I have. Focus on you , if you want to start the 25 day challenge do that but you need to do self love. These situations like this happen when we don't love ourselves. Not saying he can't come back cause he can but you need to respect and love you to not be in that situation. I would do no contact , do self love, annnd if you want do the 25 day challenge cause Veronica does talk about the importance of being happy now. The best thing I can tell you is that when everyone saids this is key it is. What brings someone back to you is the good vibes you have and the self love you have  being happy without it . This is where there success story happens. Techniques etc mean nothing it's the belief self love you put in. So do that stuff and magic happens. Btw when you practice self love it is normal for it to feel difficult at first but this will get better. Self love can be affirmations meditations etc. this is the foundation.
and do things you love it's not all gonna happen over night. You bring your vibe lower by putting pressure on yourself relaxing is the best thing you can do. Take it one day at a time. You can have a neutral vibe now if you try and force to go from low to high it will make it worse.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (8/26/2017 3:12 pm)

8/26/2017 6:53 pm  #6

It is hard to swallow but the universe is always reflecting back to us how we feel about ourselves. If you are honest with yourself, you are not feeling worthy or valuable. If you were, this behavior would not be tolerated in your presence. My advice (and I know it sounds hard) would be to take some space away from this man. Give him space to breath and reflect, after all he just spent 18 years with a woman. He has a lot to process! Respect this and give him some space, he is not going to be jumping into anything serious right now. This is good because it means you have plenty of time to work on yourself and your worth. You must start feeling beautiful. You can do the physical things to feel beautiful like eat healthy, exercise, meditate etc. However, true beauty come from your heart and doing your life’s work. Find out how you can bring more beauty into this world and start doing that!

With some time apart from this man and some boundary setting for yourself, there is no reason you cannot have exactly what you want in more. You must see time as your friend and be humble enough to admit there a few things you need to change within you to attract what you want. This is okay, there is nothing wrong with you. Just like most of us, you weren’t taught how to value yourself in this crazy society. Do not be hard on yourself, just take the baby steps (or giant quantum leaps) it will take for you to align yourself with worthy, love, beauty, truth, abundance and connection. You got this
XoXo, 
Julie, LOA Coach at Veronicaisles.com

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small? 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html

8/26/2017 7:02 pm  #7

Unveiled Miracles wrote:

It is hard to swallow but the universe is always reflecting back to us how we feel about ourselves. If you are honest with yourself, you are not feeling worthy or valuable. If you were, this behavior would not be tolerated in your presence. My advice (and I know it sounds hard) would be to take some space away from this man. Give him space to breath and reflect, after all he just spent 18 years with a woman. He has a lot to process! Respect this and give him some space, he is not going to be jumping into anything serious right now. This is good because it means you have plenty of time to work on yourself and your worth. You must start feeling beautiful. You can do the physical things to feel beautiful like eat healthy, exercise, meditate etc. However, true beauty come from your heart and doing your life’s work. Find out how you can bring more beauty into this world and start doing that!

With some time apart from this man and some boundary setting for yourself, there is no reason you cannot have exactly what you want in more. You must see time as your friend and be humble enough to admit there a few things you need to change within you to attract what you want. This is okay, there is nothing wrong with you. Just like most of us, you weren’t taught how to value yourself in this crazy society. Do not be hard on yourself, just take the baby steps (or giant quantum leaps) it will take for you to align yourself with worthy, love, beauty, truth, abundance and connection. You got this
XoXo, 

is law of attracrtion real? i find it hars to beliece cause i have been doing this for so long and im starting to feel negative feelings toward him cause he is in another relationship.  i m afraid if i just stop doong anything the universe wont bring me the relationship i want with him but right now i also have some obsessive anxiety over this that is not healthy and i just want to get to a good place . i also want to have a good relationship with him.how can i remedy  this and know that even if i can take take time away i can get what i want? i really want to get rid of the obsessive anxiety and feel love for him not anything negative

8/27/2017 4:23 am  #8

Unveiled Miracles wrote:

XoXo, 

Thanks so much for replying
Everyone is telling me that he just got divorced and why am I in a panic if he wants to play the field now and it doesn't mean anything. I need to understand the situation he is in and being single now so he is like a kid in a candy store.
I understand all of that but I keep on forgetting and feeling not good enough..that a decent man like him won't want me..only a scumbag (and I don't know where that comes from as I was married for 7 yrs to the most wonderful man who loved me and respected me so much..we divorced coz I don't want children).
I admit that like you said that guy is reflecting back all my fears of not being good enough and that girls on Tinder are better than me (but yet deep down I believe that he is so lucky that I want him and he is a fool for not realising it). All my fears are coming true. At the same time I understand that if we were to jump into a relationship now it won't be good...I know that I should be grateful that I have this time to love myself.
I am eating healthy and exercising and losing weight but I feel that I must love myself regardless of my weight.

I need to realise that I am good enough and I am a prize and ignore what he does or says now.

What is the NonStop Miracles program?

Thanks

Last edited by collie (8/27/2017 4:23 am)

8/27/2017 4:26 am  #9

Selfloveiskey wrote:

collie wrote:

Hi! I feel like I can relate to you very well as my guy has done pretty similar things. I am working on getting my sanity back right now cause I have been so focused on getting him back that it had pushed him away further. You need to not get burnt out like I have. Focus on you , if you want to start the 25 day challenge do that but you need to do self love. These situations like this happen when we don't love ourselves. Not saying he can't come back cause he can but you need to respect and love you to not be in that situation. I would do no contact , do self love, annnd if you want do the 25 day challenge cause Veronica does talk about the importance of being happy now. The best thing I can tell you is that when everyone saids this is key it is. What brings someone back to you is the good vibes you have and the self love you have being happy without it . This is where there success story happens. Techniques etc mean nothing it's the belief self love you put in. So do that stuff and magic happens. Btw when you practice self love it is normal for it to feel difficult at first but this will get better. Self love can be affirmations meditations etc. this is the foundation.
and do things you love it's not all gonna happen over night. You bring your vibe lower by putting pressure on yourself relaxing is the best thing you can do. Take it one day at a time. You can have a neutral vibe now if you try and force to go from low to high it will make it worse.

I do self love affirmations..recorded them and I play them on my phone. Not sure if the 25 days challenge is for me..also he is not an ex although I don't think that matters.
I am under pressure..more like panic...as I want him NOW!!!!!!!!!
I keep on forgetting and that is unfair on him also, that he just got out of a marriage. 

8/27/2017 1:45 pm  #10

I'm sorry you are spiraling down.  But, try to look at the positive parts For example, the man you've been in love with is now divorced.  That is a new development that is positive The trick now will be to try to allow him some space.  Work on your vibration and feeling the way you would want to in the ideal relationship.  Don't force yourself to visualize or say affirmations if you are feeling they are in vain.  Only do these things to boost how you feel, and if it's not working - then try another approach.  Try working on yourself and your feeling of deserving a relationship with the person you obviously love.  Five years is a long time! I would try to find some inner peace and happiness.  After all, you don't want to start a relationship when you are all scattered all over the place vibrationally.  So, take this as a time to get grounded

I hope this helped!

Veronica xxoo

collie wrote:

Hi,

I want to manifest a relationship with a man I have been in love with for 5 years and he got divorced about a month ago..separated 3 months. He knows how I feel about him..he has known for a long time. We have kissed and had sexual encounters since and we are good friends..hang out sometimes.
Now, that he is divorced I am so upset that he doesn't want a relationship with me. He wants to hook up with girls he meets on Tinder. He was with his wife for 18 years so I get that he wants to have fun. It is difficult that when we meet and he is on Tinder...on Thursday night I told him that it bothers me. It is difficult in general knowing he is hooking up with other girls. I was feeling good though and thinking that I am the best of them all and he is so lucky that someone like me loves him. I do affirmations, visualisations of living in the end and since Thursday night following our time together going for a drink and a movie and him being on Tinder and telling me how pretty that girl he was chatting with , I am feeling so down. Usually, I manage to lift myself up and tell myself in the end he will be with me, however, this time I am not able to. I listen to Youtube , read forums, do self love to try and get my vibe up and I feel he will never be with me. Someone that follows Neville told me that he didn't know I had a secret deadline and he can see I am not ignoring reality but I feel like everything I am doing is in vain. 
I feel like the visualisations are in vain..don't feel like anything happening. Even when I do RS or imagine him saying stuff to me  i don't think I am connecting. How do you know the thoughts are reaching the other person? 

I feel like I am spiralling down.

Thanks

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera