Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/10/2017 11:01 am  #1

I want someone to save me

Hi,
I am 22 and I have almost guven up on my life.
I don't even know if its all the crying making me type all this or the marijuana in my body.
I have stopped feeling things. I have stopped feeling emotions. Except for anger, fear and pity.
I am so fucked up in life. 
i was so happy once in my life and now I hate it.
I hate being here, i hate where i am.
my family hates me. All my life I have been taught to impress others. I am in need of appreciation.
i dont even know when was the last time i even heard someone calling beautiful. i have been taught people judge you all the time. my parents only care about their religion and people. 
my sister is a ***** to me most of the time. i have an abusive boyfriend. An ex who does not leave my mind. And no friends at all. I know you wouldask me to believe and all but I have been practising it for a year now and there is no change at all. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. 
I have been my own hero for all my life. I have always gotten up and solved every problem with a smile. But for once I want someone to save me. For once I want to feel satisfied.
My parents love me but only if I live according to them. They have asked me to get out of the house. And I myself want to. But its expensive and I dont even have a job.
my boyfriend is what he is,. Howmuch even I try I cant get my ex out of my brain. 
nothing in my life is ghoing well. And I am lost. and i hate saying this but
I am lonely. there is so much in my mind that I choose not to tell anyone.
I took my parents to a therapist with me. They stopped coming to sessions because they think its stupid. 
Its not even physical but I am mentally ill. I am dying mentally.
And its not about being positive, and believing or grateful. its just. 
I am drained and tired. 

8/10/2017 11:07 am  #2

Re: I want someone to save me

Keep going to see a therapist. No-one can save anyone else, you can only save yourself.

8/10/2017 12:02 pm  #3

Lifesagas wrote:

Keep going to see a therapist. No-one can save anyone else, you can only save yourself.

This.

You have to pick yourself back up, you can't rely on anyone for your happiness. Embrace your problems, accept them and then let them go. Oh yeah and drop the drugs.

8/10/2017 12:17 pm  #4

Ziestyles wrote:

Hi,
 i have an abusive boyfriend. 

You are still with the guy you posted about a few weeks ago? I thought you were going to chuck him. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/10/2017 2:09 pm  #5

Ziestyles wrote:

Hi,
I don't even know if its all the crying making me type all this or the marijuana in my body.
I have stopped feeling things. I have stopped feeling emotions. Except for anger, fear and pity.
my family hates me. All my life I have been taught to impress others. I am in need of appreciation.
i dont even know when was the last time i even heard someone calling beautiful. i have been taught people judge you all the time. my parents only care about their religion and people. 
my sister is a ***** to me most of the time. i have an abusive boyfriend. An ex who does not leave my mind. And no friends at all. I know you wouldask me to believe and all but I have been practising it for a year now and there is no change at all. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. 
I have been my own hero for all my life. I have always gotten up and solved every problem with a smile. But for once I want someone to save me. For once I want to feel satisfied.
My parents love me but only if I live according to them. They have asked me to get out of the house. And I myself want to. But its expensive and I dont even have a job.
my boyfriend is what he is,. Howmuch even I try I cant get my ex out of my brain. 
I took my parents to a therapist with me. They stopped coming to sessions because they think its stupid. 
I am drained and tired. 

Sweetheart, I have been there. I grew up absused. Physically, emotionally, mentally, sexually, and religiously. I clung onto the wrong people and thought I would never get out of it. I had no support. I can't even say that my heart was broken. I felt like a shell. I was so empty. Unbelievably empty and alone. I kept trying to find happiness with the wrong men and found myself in all the wrong situations.

Personally, I don't have a relationship with my parents. I don't have a relationship with my family at all. I chose my own family. It took years of weeding out the wrong people, but I found them. I remember not having a job, pregnant, no man, no source of income, and my son eating Mac and cheese straight from the pan on top of a flipped over laundry basket. I was at my lowest point and saw no hope. What changed me was finding a job and going back to school. I waited tables, got assistance for childcare, and got financial aid. I vowed never to feel powerless again. I sought out help and took everything I could get knowing I'd eventually be in a position to pay it back. I now am at the top of my game and happier than I've ever been. It took 20 years, but I did it all for myself.

As much as you don't want to hear this, no one can save you. You have to save yourself. Once you do that, all the right people and situations will come to you at top speed.

Stay in therapy. I won't tell you that all these relationships can be saved. I've found that loving myself meant to let go of toxic people and situations. The therapy will help you find your inner strength and regain your power. You have it in you. I know you do.

And you are beautiful, love. Know that.

8/10/2017 3:36 pm  #6

Don't give up.
Situations changes.
There is nothing bad with you.
No need to impress others, just send unconditional love without expectation. Forget that teaching to impress others.
Don't care whatever they judge. Ignore it.

You are beautiful inside out. Beauty is justify by your nature, by your beautiful heart, keep this in mind, take care of yourself first, then others.
make yourself priority, not others.

Make yourself away if he still abuse you & still leave you on the middle of road. Is this really respectful? You can give him a chance & he still the same
then you must chose respect instead of choosing him.

If anyone hates you or speak any bad to you, they will speak then go & sleep.... even they will not think a bit about you while sleeping that how you feel after their words, then why you think about them? Two ears ok? listen from one and throw it out from another if it is disrespectful or negative. don't let those words affect on you. about parents hating, it can be heal by your love but at the moment ignore their hate. You have a strong mind to handle.

And yes, if you are crying, it will not change anything. Believe me i cried a lottt. it will darken your eyes, it will hurt your heart, it will steal your smile. Cry out to God when you can't control ask him for strength, but do not be a crying person. it is really not
good for you.

Remember...the more you be pushed the more you will jump high like a spring... So no worries.

We cannot stop learning.
This experience will give you an ability to workout any serious problem in the future. Just don't give up.

All those people who passed from wrost are the special ones.

They got rubbed rubbed & rubbed....
& In the end they become a Diamond.

Look at the mirror, take a deep breath & smile looking at your eyes, you will definitely love it & at the same time all that hate from everyone you got, let that meaningless **** go.

Don't give up. Don't cover yourself by taking any drugs, if you are really taking it to cover yourself then stop it.
Face it in real by changing your mindset. Only self love, weather it is by an imagination, meditation or by positive thinking.
You go to therapist because you want to be healed. It will happen. Never lose hope. Time always changes.

Techniques worthless when you not be in good & don't feel good. Meditations can help you for loving yourself. Also therapist will guide you to heal.

Appreciations will come when you be happy with yourself. Good things happens when we be in good.
Love is a very powerful thing, give it to yourself.

Only you matter.
You are wonderful.
You are strong.
You are beautiful.
You are smart.
You are ENOUGH.
Lightsss to you.
You are not alone.
Be blessed.
still learning English so correct me if it seems awkward.
Give thanks to universe.
Thank you God.

Last edited by rpt.sunnymist (8/10/2017 3:40 pm)

8/10/2017 3:45 pm  #7

80saeaak wrote:

Ziestyles wrote:

Hi,
I am drained and tired. 

Sweetheart, I have been there. I grew up absused. Physically, emotionally, mentally, sexually, and religiously. I clung onto the wrong people and thought I would never get out of it. I had no support. I can't even say that my heart was broken. I felt like a shell. I was so empty. Unbelievably empty and alone. I kept trying to find happiness with the wrong men and found myself in all the wrong situations.

Personally, I don't have a relationship with my parents. I don't have a relationship with my family at all. I chose my own family. It took years of weeding out the wrong people, but I found them. I remember not having a job, pregnant, no man, no source of income, and my son eating Mac and cheese straight from the pan on top of a flipped over laundry basket. I was at my lowest point and saw no hope. What changed me was finding a job and going back to school. I waited tables, got assistance for childcare, and got financial aid. I vowed never to feel powerless again. I sought out help and took everything I could get knowing I'd eventually be in a position to pay it back. I now am at the top of my game and happier than I've ever been. It took 20 years, but I did it all for myself.

As much as you don't want to hear this, no one can save you. You have to save yourself. Once you do that, all the right people and situations will come to you at top speed.

Stay in therapy. I won't tell you that all these relationships can be saved. I've found that loving myself meant to let go of toxic people and situations. The therapy will help you find your inner strength and regain your power. You have it in you. I know you do.

And you are beautiful, love. Know that.

Diamond!!!
So stronggg so inspiring. Much thank you for the strength & hope.

8/22/2017 12:26 pm  #8

Hi Ziestyles, 
First of all, I am so proud of you for sharing with us your feelings. You have not stopped feeling, you are just feeling the collective consciousness very intensely. There is A LOT going on in the world right now and you sound like you are a very sensitive soul. The first thing I want you to do is to be gentle on yourself. It is OKAY that you are feeling depressed. A lot of times, as sensitive souls, we feel for our family members who have not given themselves permission to feel. You could be feeling all your parents pain, heartbreak and grief. Yes, it does feel overwhelming especially when they do not seem to support you in your healing. However, you have come to the right place! There are people who understand what you are feeling (like me) and have gotten through it. You do have the power to turn your life around and I know you can do it. It will start with watching one thought at a time, living one moment at a time. Do not try to think to far ahead, simply focus on the here and now as that is what you can control. If you need help or support I offer coaching at veronicaisles.com under Julie’s Coaching. Sending you lots of love and support <3
Julie

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small? 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html

Board footera