Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2017 10:34 am  #1

Loving/wanting/desiring someone, being cut off and LOA

This is a genuine question I've been thinking about a lot.

I 100% know that LOA works and can be used to manifest a specific person but in my opinion that's because you can get into an attractive vibe that naturally draws people to you.

But a lot of the posts on this forum and others centre around someone expressing that they don't want someone for whatever reason. Blocking or directly saying that they're not interested AT THIS TIME. And that can of course change.

But to me, if I really care about someone that means I respect them and therefore means I respect their opinions and feelings.

So if someone said they didn't want me or blocked me, I'd be hurt possibly but I wouldn't do anything to try and change their mind; either deliberately through contact or gifts or deliberately through any 'techniques'. Thats how they feel right now, I respect that. Their feelings can change but if they change it's because I'm a great person putting out an attractive vibe that they're drawn to. Not because i've 'worked' on them in some way or tried to change their mind.

To me, that's creating resistance straight away because you're prioritising what YOU want over what they want right now.

What do others think?

8/05/2017 6:16 pm  #2

Re: Loving/wanting/desiring someone, being cut off and LOA

Lifesagas wrote:

This is a genuine question I've been thinking about a lot.

I 100% know that LOA works and can be used to manifest a specific person but in my opinion that's because you can get into an attractive vibe that naturally draws people to you.

But a lot of the posts on this forum and others centre around someone expressing that they don't want someone for whatever reason. Blocking or directly saying that they're not interested AT THIS TIME. And that can of course change.

But to me, if I really care about someone that means I respect them and therefore means I respect their opinions and feelings.

So if someone said they didn't want me or blocked me, I'd be hurt possibly but I wouldn't do anything to try and change their mind; either deliberately through contact or gifts or deliberately through any 'techniques'. Thats how they feel right now, I respect that. Their feelings can change but if they change it's because I'm a great person putting out an attractive vibe that they're drawn to. Not because i've 'worked' on them in some way or tried to change their mind.

To me, that's creating resistance straight away because you're prioritising what YOU want over what they want right now.

What do others think?

I agree totally with you. Sometimes though people have to deduce from zero contact what someone wants or doesn't and that is when confusion comes in.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/06/2017 2:00 pm  #3

This is one way to put it.
And like I've been saying this over and over again, if y'all selfish enough to change their decisions either by techniques or contact (tbh techniques feel worse to me because the person doesn't even know what's going on, at least when you directly contact them they know what's up) you don't love them enough to begin with.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

8/08/2017 10:50 am  #4

Yep, that's what I think although I know these opinions are unpopular sometimes!

I know we must have all been in the position of deciding we don't want to go on anymore dates with someone or ending a relationship for whatever reason. The idea that the other person would think 'I don't care what you want right now, I've decided I want you and i'm going to do x, y and z to try and make you want me is just not LOA to me.

Love yourself, don't be needy or obsessive, be a loving and attractive person and you'll attract that to you is LOA to me. And it always works for me in that way.

8/08/2017 11:24 am  #5

The thing about loa is    Everyone has their own way.   And I'm not the biggest fan of RS, but let's be honest, mind control is everywhere.      I know of people, who have no plans to buy expensive items.  But they watch something and it gets them too

Corporations,governments,etc always use mind control techniques to get the public to do what they want

But for me.  I've done RS. And it works, but I prefer not to use it

Honestly.  I just like simple visualizations.    It's like when I was in school.  And On a Friday.  I would visualize about how I'd want my weekend to be

8/08/2017 11:39 am  #6

That's a very different kind of 'mind control' though. That's basic political or economic psychosocial subconcious influence.

So a country will perceive risk when a government permits or creates lots of 'we're under attack from terrorists/immigrants/welfare cheats' newspaper articles or a supermarket putting the fresh food or the cheaper items at the front of the store because the customer perceives the store as fresh and wholesome or providing good value.

Yes we're all influenced every day without knowing it but that is very different to targeting an individual to try to bend them to your will.

And why would you want to? If I'm in a relationship I want it to be because that person is attracted to me/loves me because of me, because i'm awesome πŸ˜€! I want them to feel their own feelings, their own thoughts and express them with their own words. Not feelings/thoughts/words I've tried to put into their mind.

8/08/2017 11:49 am  #7

Lifesagas wrote:

That's a very different kind of 'mind control' though. That's basic political or economic psychosocial subconcious influence.

So a country will perceive risk when a government permits or creates lots of 'we're under attack from terrorists/immigrants/welfare cheats' newspaper articles or a supermarket putting the fresh food or the cheaper items at the front of the store because the customer perceives the store as fresh and wholesome or providing good value.

Yes we're all influenced every day without knowing it but that is very different to targeting an individual to try to bend them to your will.

And why would you want to? If I'm in a relationship I want it to be because that person is attracted to me/loves me because of me, because i'm awesome πŸ˜€! I want them to feel their own feelings, their own thoughts and express them with their own words. Not feelings/thoughts/words I've tried to put into their mind.

I feel people should only do techniques if it actually helps them get into alignment.        I don't judge those who use techniques.   If they want, they can

But for me personally, when I'm in alignment.  People are just naturally attracted to me.   Even people I don't expect to be

8/08/2017 11:59 am  #8

I have exactly the same experience but I think people get focused on 'techniques' and miss the basic principles and sometimes, the on-line stuff is confusing.

Agnes for example, who I LOVE is really clear in some of her videos that she thinks RS is creepy and she is pretty hardcore about saying to people who say they want to 'get' someone - well, you can't because you're needy and that's not loving and they don't want it! It is not the POIs job to make you feel good or loved or wanted, you need to give that to yourself; let it go and then you'll get it back.

But then she does rubbing out techniques and whispering techniques and like you, I think she's offering them as ways to make people feel better and get into a good vibrational state rather than 'if you do this technique, you'll get rid of that person or get this person to tell you what you want'. But I think some people don't always get that aspect and think it's something else they can use to possibly influence outcomes when Agnes whole philosophy is 'if you're trying to 'get' from a person, you won't!

8/08/2017 12:05 pm  #9

Lifesagas wrote:

I have exactly the same experience but I think people get focused on 'techniques' and miss the basic principles and sometimes, the on-line stuff is confusing.

Agnes for example, who I LOVE is really clear in some of her videos that she thinks RS is creepy and she is pretty hardcore about saying to people who say they want to 'get' someone - well, you can't because you're needy and that's not loving and they don't want it! It is not the POIs job to make you feel good or loved or wanted, you need to give that to yourself; let it go and then you'll get it back.

But then she does rubbing out techniques and whispering techniques and like you, I think she's offering them as ways to make people feel better and get into a good vibrational state rather than 'if you do this technique, you'll get rid of that person or get this person to tell you what you want'. But I think some people don't always get that aspect and think it's something else they can use to possibly influence outcomes when Agnes whole philosophy is 'if you're trying to 'get' from a person, you won't!

I love watching her videos.   I personally feel you can get anyone/anything you want, but I feel most people(including myself at times) go at it in the wrong way

Agnes talks about Neville a lot, I like his "already having it" mindset.      Say if you like someone.    If you already know in your head.  You have them, then you won't really need to stress it, etc

8/08/2017 12:20 pm  #10

Exactly! If you know it's yours and you're coming from self-love and not neediness or obsession, it'll happen!.

You don't need to do 'stuff' or try to force yourself in. It'll happen because you are in a great vibe, you're open to other possibilities, you have no attachment to it and people love you!

Board footera