Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2017 7:52 pm  #1

Brother with depression

Hi, my brother has been diagnosed with depression. I know I need to stay positive, but it is hard. How can I help my brother? I know anything is possible with LOA and I also know that I can't manifest anything for him. What CAN I do? Thanks.

8/01/2017 8:06 pm  #2

Re: Brother with depression

sk721 wrote:

Hi, my brother has been diagnosed with depression. I know I need to stay positive, but it is hard. How can I help my brother? I know anything is possible with LOA and I also know that I can't manifest anything for him. What CAN I do? Thanks.

I feel anything is possible, (if we really create our own realities...)  then yes, you can manifest for him. Just as we "rub people out",

Visualize him feeling happy and feeling with a sense of hopefulness

8/01/2017 8:49 pm  #3

Talk to him, encourage him when he's down, remind him of the little things that make him awesome, try to remind him of his favorite things and encourage him to do more of what he loves and to take care of himself, try to get him outside in the sunshine sometimes, be patient when he's moody, try to make him laugh, remind him that it takes time and a journey is made from taking small steps, encourage him to remember the good times and find things in the day to b grateful for, remind him that being happy and taking steps to be happier is healthy and will help him in the long-run, don't judge him or try to pressure him, research depression from a holistic angle - clinical, psychological, spiritual, neurological, nutrition, positive psychology - that'll give you ideas. I've had depression myself. See him as someone who's not defined by depression but as a person who can heal from it, see that end result and believe in it. Also, encourage him to journal out his feelings, work with focus blocks and positive affirmations, and meditate - practicing acceptance of his feelings. It's hard to give specific advice because sometimes depression is caused by specific root issues that we don't know very well in the other person and they are often the ones who will have to face that but in general - just encouraging them will help them take that step. At most and at best, it's good to have a support system - someone to just joke around with and talk with about life and whatever, that helps a lot too even if he doesn't want to talk about his depression with you.

Last edited by Colonel Roosevelt (8/01/2017 8:51 pm)

8/02/2017 1:18 am  #4

Good question and good thread, because I have a friend who is going thru a depressive time. <3

8/02/2017 4:54 am  #5

I was diagnosed with "early stages" of depression a few years ago.

I had a lot of support and had to take some meds for it but ultimately I climbed out of it by myself by shifting my mindset. Our minds are extremely powerful!

I'd say that you can probably apply LOA techniques and raise your vibration so that he feels it and it raises his own. Try some guided love meditations!

8/02/2017 11:24 am  #6

All you can do is an example of what is possible. My brother is depressed and an addict. There is nothing I can do to β€œhelp” him but to be as radiant and as happy as possible. If he sees and feels he can shift into something different, he will. However, we can use the LOA to see someone as happy, successful, loved etc. It is up to the soul to choose it for themselves. Your positive thoughts and prayers do and can help, don’t give in and join him in the negativity. Stay positive and stay present with what is true for you. If he wants it, he will make the changes when he is ready

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small?Β 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html
Β 

Board footera