Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2017 3:43 pm  #11

Re: Where all the succes stories?

Miniongirl wrote:

Alicewrites, I totally agree with you! I absolutly share your opinion word by word!

By success, I understand people who had a really difficult and "impossible" situation and they finally got their ex back and they both came back together as a couple and nowadays they are STILL together in a magic and wonderfull and happy love relationship like they had always visualized and projected!

Does anyone knows where can I find Veronica's and Lanie's books translated into Spanish?

Three more questions, please:

Are Lanie's techniques more powerfull and quickler for manifesting than Veronica's?

If I can't buy Lanie's books, Where can I find her techniques?

Could I apply her techniques to get my girlfriend back even if I am another girl? (Just wondering this cause I saw her techniques are for women to attract their ex boyfriend or husband...Just curious, if they are usefull for lesbians couples too)

Thanks lovely ladies!

XOXO

I think they would still work

7/07/2017 1:03 pm  #12

I've been laid up the last few days with an injury and have read almost all of the posts on this site lol.

There are TONNES of success stories but they're not always where you think. And I mean genuine success - I think when people are too focused on the process they get overexcited but I'm like you and I don't see 'success' as being unblocked, or getting a FB like or a 'hey what's up?' text as success unless the story goes on to a full reconciliation or relationship.

And I'm not putting people down who see that as success either, just that I want to see more!

Seriously, there are loads of real success stories here!

7/07/2017 4:38 pm  #13

Miniongirl wrote:

Alicewrites, I totally agree with you! I absolutly share your opinion word by word!

By success, I understand people who had a really difficult and "impossible" situation and they finally got their ex back and they both came back together as a couple and nowadays they are STILL together in a magic and wonderfull and happy love relationship like they had always visualized and projected!

Does anyone knows where can I find Veronica's and Lanie's books translated into Spanish?

Three more questions, please:

Are Lanie's techniques more powerfull and quickler for manifesting than Veronica's?

If I can't buy Lanie's books, Where can I find her techniques?

Could I apply her techniques to get my girlfriend back even if I am another girl? (Just wondering this cause I saw her techniques are for women to attract their ex boyfriend or husband...Just curious, if they are usefull for lesbians couples too)

Thanks lovely ladies!

XOXO

Maybe you can find the books in spanish on ebay, I think I saw one of the books in spanish there.ย 

And I don't see any problem to use this techniques even if both of you are girlsย 

And with the success stories, here you can find amazing success stories, I also found some great stories searching on google, If I find the link of one of this success stories I will share it hereย 

7/08/2017 7:17 am  #14

Hope I can help you a little bit with my success story. I am not in relationship with the person I wanted to attract because the universe gave me someone much better. The one who I wanted so much is now repeatedly asking me out, but I am not interested anymore because he isn't what I want. Sometimes you realise that you are actually worth much more than the specific person you wanted so badly.
My story: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=6335

The universe wants it just as bad as you doย LOA work for me prefectly, so it can do just the same for you

7/08/2017 11:59 am  #15

girlinlove wrote:

Hope I can help you a little bit with my success story. I am not in relationship with the person I wanted to attract because the universe gave me someone much better. The one who I wanted so much is now repeatedly asking me out, but I am not interested anymore because he isn't what I want. Sometimes you realise that you are actually worth much more than the specific person you wanted so badly.
My story: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=6335

This is great and is a double success, because you get a better person to be with you and also get the attention of the person that you want to attract before, thank you for share your story, I'm going to read it ย 

7/08/2017 1:33 pm  #16

Thank you so much for everyone who has answered!

KAVIK, thanks for your opinion and reply .I hope these techiques work for me.
I've tried to find the books in Spanish but I didn't find them! If you see them, please, could you send the link or tell me where can I find them? You're so kind!

Anyway, if I couln't get the books in Spanish, doesn't matter.I mean it would be great but...even if I have to read en English is fine. The thing is that I'm really into discover, learn, read and follow Lanie's techniques...Just to try them.
Does anyone know where can I read them?, are they in her forum...? Where?

GIRLINLOVE, I'm going to read your story and later, I'll post my opinion or questions about it if you agree.Thank you for sharing it!
You're totally right but I'm still in love with my girl and I do not want to meet another person.

Just I'm glad reading you're happy now and your ex is asking you for going out...life is magical and a mistery!

Anyway, please can someone else ispire and give us a boost sharing their success story if you got your ex back and you're back together now in a wonderfull relationship?

I'd be so glad to read as much real success stories (Even if your situation was impossible, finally you came bach together with your ex and bow you're both still happy together)

Thank yoy veeery much to everyone for participating, answering, thanks for your help and sharing your stories!!!

I wish you all the best!!!

XOXO

Last edited by Miniongirl (7/08/2017 1:39 pm)

7/11/2017 5:26 pm  #17

Anyway, if I couln't get the books in Spanish, doesn't matter.I mean it would be great but...even if I have to read en English is fine. The thing is that I'm really into discover, learn, read and follow Lanie's techniques...Just to try them.
Does anyone know where can I read them?, are they in her forum...? Where? "

She doesn't give them out for free. Sadly they're not worth the money as it is simple visualisation that you'd normally do. If you like, send me your email address and i'll send you some screen shots from my kindle version of the book.

7/12/2017 1:59 am  #18

alicewrites wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

Mine is in flying high GOT MY MAN BACK
Look for it as I can't post a link for some reason. There are success stories on here.

ย Thank you, I  just really needed 100% success stories

ย 
Mine is 100% success. I got my guy back.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.ย ย 

7/12/2017 3:45 am  #19

jensherratt wrote:

alicewrites wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

Mine is in flying high GOT MY MAN BACK
Look for it as I can't post a link for some reason. There are success stories on here.

ย Thank you, I just really needed 100% success stories

ย 

Yeah, I found it and read it it's lovely <3ย 

I'll see it when I believe it

7/12/2017 9:45 am  #20

alicewrites wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

alicewrites wrote:

ย Thank you, I just really needed 100% success stories

ย 

Yeah, I found it and read it it's lovely <3ย 

ย 
Thank you. Hope it inspired you.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.ย ย 

Board footera