Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/07/2017 4:59 pm  #1

It worked the way I would never think about

Hello lovelies,
Its been more than I year since I lost somebody who I believed was love of my life. As most of you, I was devastated. I just wanted him back so damn much because he seemed so perfect and amazing. At first, I thought I have to work really hard, I thought I had to visualise many times a day, that I should read every single post on so many forums I found about loa, I thought I had to try every single challenge that was "the way to get him back." Β Its not surprising, that it didn't work, because I only focused on how much I need him and that he is not around anymore.
I gave it up couple times, just to get back to it few weeks later. After some time, I slowly started to understand the self-love aspect of using the law of attraction. I understood, that changing my life doesn't require hours of hard work, it simply requires joy and gratitude. As I started realising how much I actually mean for myself, I found out about my own abilities, beauty, strength, intelligence. I took him of the pedestal and put myself there instead. And I have to tell you... IT FEELS AMAZING. That was the time when he started texting me now and then, asking how I was doing and such things. I also got an amazing job around this time which I really love.
He and I, we were still only texting now and then and he even asked me to meet several times but he declined it only few hours before every single time. I hated it but I wasn't giving up on him because I really believed he is not that way. Few weeks ago, he had gone too far. He asked me to meet one day, then texted me that he is going to football instead asking which other day I was free. Without even saying sorry! And that was the moment. The moment when I felt strongly one simple truth. I am not here to be suffering by chasing someone. I was the price, not him. I wasn't angry at all. I told him politely that I don't think I am available anymore, wishing him nice evening and the I unfriended him. I decided to let him go so I could get something better.
It was pretty hot afternoon when this happen so decided to go out to get some ice cream and when I was leaving elevator, I bumped into really handsome man. It was like in a movie. We talked for a bit and then he asked if he could go with me. Now, I have an amazing boyfriend who is exactly everything I ever wanted! With him, I didn't feel shy, I wasn't afraid to text him first whenever I wanted, I didn't have to play any kind of games to make him like me. It was so easy. Just like me and Adam are meant to be.Β 
I just wanted to tell you this slightly different story to show you, that we really should be open to more possibilities because the Universe may have something even better waiting for us to allow it.

The universe wants it just as bad as you doΒ LOA work for me prefectly, so it can do just the same for you

4/07/2017 5:15 pm  #2

Re: It worked the way I would never think about

OMG, I love it!! Thanks for sharing.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/08/2017 3:35 am  #3

Love this story.

4/08/2017 5:40 pm  #4

This really is a super story. The original guy wasn't worth it and didn't deserve you. Truly you personify "this or something better"!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/12/2017 12:11 pm  #5

Amazing!!! thank you so much for share your testimony Β 

Board footera