Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/08/2017 5:07 am  #11

Re: I'm Done.. Giving Up

denimchicken .. so what you're saying is that trying to manifest a specific person back into your life goes against the grain of loving yourself/high vibration as you are still wanting and needing that person to be happy? is agnes is contradicting herself then or isshe saying be open to other outcomes? confused.

​

LIVE * LOVE * CREATE
www.facebook.com/pierre-de-lune-reiki-infused-jewellery-and-crystals

7/08/2017 5:24 am  #12

She's saying the desire and the intention is fine but not the need/wanting to take. And the natural consequence would be that yes, you'd be open to other options.

It's in the video posted on here called 'everyone is you pushed out, social media and consequences' or similar.

She's pretty blunt in it so I wouldn't watch it if it's not what you want to hear!

It really clicked for me but I'm sure a lot of people won't like it/agree with it.

7/08/2017 7:30 am  #13

Never give up on the law of attraction, it works perfectly but not always the way we think. You said you feel much better now and thats great, even if the was all you are getting, its still worth it, isn't it? Continue loving yourself, enjoying the world you live in, be grateful.Β 
I cannot promise you will get that one specific person you want because sometimes we want someone really badly, but this person isn't really what we want. Sometimes we deserve better. Be open to any possibility, be happy, enjoy, try new things, go out with other guys if it feels like. You will get your person or someone even better

The universe wants it just as bad as you doΒ LOA work for me prefectly, so it can do just the same for you

7/08/2017 9:16 am  #14

Denimchicken wrote:

I keep reading it and it's true that you get what you are, what you vibrate rather than get what you want.

If you're asking the Universe (your higher power) for love and that's what you vibrate - you will get it. If you're asking for love from just this one person then you're not at high vibration - you're attached to this one outcome.

I've been thinking about this a lot recently and Agnes talks about it in one of the videos. If you're attached to this one person/outcome then you're saying to the Universe (or your higher power or whatever) that you want or need this to be happy. That you're not able to be completely happy without it. That YOU are not enough to make you happy, that you need something external. So that's a block.

I think that's the stumbling block for a lot of people. We tell ourselves 'I feel great, I'm happy, I love myself' but if we're still holding out for one thing/person then that's not completely true is it?. If we're really happy and love ourselves, why do we still want someone who by all their words and actions are rejecting us? We're putting out to the Universe that ourselves are not enough - we need another person to complete us, make us happy, fulfil our emotional needs.

And in an Agnes vid I'm thinking about, they talk about how there are no secrets in the Universe. You can do all the external stuff but if your underlying energy is still 'but I want/need this person or thing to be happy/complete' then that's a low vibration and not an attractive one to the person you're focused on because they pick up on your energy whether you're seeing them or not and whether they know it or not.

I think that's why so many 'other' people turn up. Because you have raised your vibration and you're projecting confidence and love and emotional stability. But to the specific person you're still attached to your energy is 'I want/need you, I don't want anyone else, I'm miserable without you, I need something FROM you to make ME happy, I can't be completely happy just with myself'. And that's not an attractive vibe.

And I also think that's why people see little successes with their specific person like a text or whatever and then it all falls apart again because the energetic response to the person is still the same - want/need.

And that's why people come back when you've let go and genuinely don't care if they come back or not. Because now you're vibing this energy of 'I'm amazing, I have endless options and opportunities and you'll be lucky to be with me because I don't need anyone else apart from me so if I want you to be part of my life, that's a real compliment'. And it's a relaxed, loving and giving vibe not a needy/taking/wanting vibe.

That's the course I'm on now and it isn't easy to look at myself that way but I think it'll be worth it!

This post is absolutely amazing! Thank you

7/08/2017 10:03 am  #15

I'm glad people found my post useful! It's really helping me to think of things that way.

I spent ages telling myself I wasn't needy anymore because I wasn't doing it physically e.g sending multiple texts or verbally expressing it.

But my whole energy was still needy so now I try to think of my thoughts/feelings as if I am putting it in a text and sending it because that's what my energy is saying anyway and if you believe in LOA you believe thoughts/feelings hold energy and are transmitted to the person we're thinking about.

So....
I know you're the one for me and I don't want anyone else and I don't want YOU to be with anyone else.

I need you in my life to be truly happy. I won't be truly happy till I have you back.

I felt good this morning and then I saw you were on whatsapp till 1am and I couldn't concentrate at work all day wondering who you were talking to.

You changed your profile picture to one with you and your friends. You look really happy and it makes me feel miserable because I'm not really happy without you and it hurts that you seem so happy without me.

I sent you a text and you didn't reply (or just sent an emoji lol) and it's ruined my day/made me cry/made me think you never cared/made me question EVERTHING about me and you and us.

Before I accepted you hadn't replied, I got other people to send me texts just to check my 'phone is working!

If I received those texts would I want to be with this person or would I think.....woah, needy/paranoid/unstable/desperate/too intense?

7/08/2017 10:18 am  #16

Good points. But I do think we deserve to know why we're being blanked by people, like those I wrote about in my post.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/08/2017 10:50 am  #17

I think you're talking about your post on the other thread flamingo.

I wouldn't just blank/ghost someone for no reason but as I've got older I realise that some people do. And that is about them, not me. It's not how I behave but a lot of people think of things differently than I do. And it's not necessarily a malicious/uncaring/rude thing. A lot of people see it as a natural part of online dating/social media world.

Because I wouldn't do it I see it as rude but I know lots of people who think the friendship has run its course, the person they wanted a date with on-line they no longer want a date with and that that is just life, it's not a big deal, it happens all the time, it's not personal and doesn't require an explanation.

If I received a text saying 'hey, if you don't want to be in contact anymore that's fine/I'll understand but just let me know' I'd find it odd. And I wouldn't know how to reply. Because HOW would I reply?. If I said 'no, I don't', would that REALLY be fine for you? Just saying no?. I'd think I should give a reason because it's just rude otherwise isn't it? Just saying no, I don't want to be your friend/date you Wouldn't you wonder why? What if you then asked me why? What would I say?

And I've done it myself in the past. Texted someone and said hey, it really doesn't matter but can you just let me know you're not interested if you're not. Obviously it DID matter or I wouldn't have asked, I'd not give it a second thought and just get on with my life if it really didn't matter.

And what response would I want? And how would it make me feel?

7/08/2017 11:12 am  #18

Thanks, but these people are established real life friends of many years standing, not people I met on social media and I've never done online dating. These people don't either, they're friends in settled relationships themselves and one is a woman.

That's why I'm puzzled.

7/08/2017 11:16 am  #19

So don't be puzzled. Just accept it's about them and not you and you won't know why. Don't give it energy. Don't take that energy into the next friendship.

It hurts a bit I know.

7/08/2017 3:59 pm  #20

Denimchicken wrote:

Β 
Because I wouldn't do it I see it as rude but I know lots of people who think the friendship has run its course, the person they wanted a date with on-line they no longer want a date with and that that is just life, it's not a big deal, it happens all the time, it's not personal and doesn't require an explanation.

This then goes against the whole "get your ex back" school of thought. Or not necessarily get an ex back, get a friend back or get a crush back. So if they reject you, then you just move on? A lot of people won't do that as all these forums prove!

Board footera