Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/28/2017 10:27 am  #11

Re: Moving on...

Avaelle wrote:

Sounds great!  Just take it day by day and have fun!

Thank you so much I'll do that!

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Interesting post.  I think that you have to work on the belief that they get fed up of you quickly. I've had limiting beliefs around a guy who treated me like rubbish when I was 18 and it rears its head occasionally when I really thought it had gone, and I still have to deal with it on occasion. It is more subconscious than head knowledge I think.

Though think about how you react with them - don't go OTT, buying presents and smothering at the start. Not that I am saying you do, but I have had guys do that to me and it makes me back off. 

Thank you so much for the advice! I know that I definitely have to work on that! May I ask you a question? How does one not worry about getting a reply soon? Like if it's been an hour already? I read somewhere that "Girls love their phones. They're always on it. if they're interested in you, they'll text you back immediately. If not, then they're not interested" - which obviously seems like bullshit to me. But I can't help but worry as to why I haven't gotten a reply back so far. Of course, I haven't messaged her beyond what I've messaged her, and she's the one who's been spamming me, actually, haha! But yeah! I guess I'm just trying to find a way to not worry irrationally about this kind of stuff

6/28/2017 12:30 pm  #12

Personally,  although I have my phone out all the time or with me - I really only check it at set intervals. Once I reply to all of my texts and messages,  I move onto something else which could possibly be a couple hours before I check my phone again. Sometimes,  If I'm in the kitchen or doing that type of thing - I may glance at my phone but will not reply yet until I'm done. It's just so easy to get in a back and forth texting with people.  It's nothing personal at all against anyone that I message or text.  

One sure way to not worry about why she hasn't replied yet, is to get busy doing something. It could be as simple as playing a game on your computer or bing watching a tv show.  But,  do something other than worry about her text. She could be at work,  in a sermon or anything who knows.  You'll get to know her more soon.

The Universe is your playground.

6/28/2017 3:26 pm  #13

I felt inspired to look into the forum the first time in a while, I felt the urge to click on exactly this thread without even knowing from who it was and then I read this.

Congrats!! I am really happy for you that you came to that decision. Trust me, the moment you let go, things start to move on their own. So don't worry about how to let go of someone you love. It comes naturally. You think about them less and less and at some point, it stops hurting to think about them.

You say you don't feel whole. I would really suggest that you work on that before you start thinking about dating other people. You know, I let go of my ex over a year ago, because of another guy. But I didn't really let go. I replaced him with the other guy. I hadn't changed a bit and so I scared the new guy away. Great, another one I could try to manifest back. I was exactly as attached to him as I was to my ex and I had the exact same negative feelings. Two other guys followed until I finally gave up on ALL guys maybe two months ago and I started to date myself. I put my thoughts into self-love and I think the last two months were the most transformative of this whole LoA journey and maybe even my whole life, not kidding. I can guarantee you from my own experience that you can't fill the hole inside of you with another person (or drugs, or the perfect job, or <fill in the blank>). Make the relationship to yourself the most important one in your life and everything else will follow. Best of luck.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/02/2017 3:30 am  #14

Long time no speak my love. Didn't I tell you, one day you'd understand what we were all talking about and here you are finally realising. It's painful but remember everything happens for a reason. I'm happy you  finally understand and are looking after yourself. Building yourself up and regaining your own happiness. 
Learn from this whole experience and use this experience when pursuing the next opportunities in your life.
You can do it I know you can. Self love always. Sometimes even I fall back but remember at the end of the day you will always have yourself for the rest of your life. LOA always has your back if you let it.
Be good. Take care. x

I thank the universe for everything.

7/07/2017 12:08 pm  #15

zionthecomedian wrote:

Long time no speak my love. Didn't I tell you, one day you'd understand what we were all talking about and here you are finally realising. It's painful but remember everything happens for a reason. I'm happy you  finally understand and are looking after yourself. Building yourself up and regaining your own happiness. 
Learn from this whole experience and use this experience when pursuing the next opportunities in your life.
You can do it I know you can. Self love always. Sometimes even I fall back but remember at the end of the day you will always have yourself for the rest of your life. LOA always has your back if you let it.
Be good. Take care. x

Hi)

And you were and are 100% right. Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it.

I've kinda been talking to this girl, she drove 2 and a half hours to meet me, made me gifts which probably took hours, cooked me dinner which definitely took hours, spent the night with me, she couldn't keep her eyes off of me. She'd text and call me a lot. Suddenly the other day told me it won't work due to "practicality". She said there was no loss of emotion toward me, nor interest. But I find it weird because all of a sudden she's been "really busy", stating to have "back-to-back meetings all day", will be "busy spending time wiht her friend for the weekend", IDK. 

She said she'd reply to me when she can (and still says "darling", "sweetheart", calls me cute, flirts and stuff, etc.

...  she did say she's still not over her ex. 

But clearly she's making excuses as to why she's not talking to me as much, (despite the fact that when she does talk, she makes effort...). She's been on whatsapp. 

So IDK if her ex came back or what. She called me one day and things were great, then all of a sudden after a phone call "with her parents", she told me it wouldn't work out because her parents want her to be married by the end of this year, because I just work retail right now and am not done with my career, and the fact that she lives 2-and-a-half hours away.

I'm trying not to get bugged by it, but I am haha. It's obvious she's making excuses.

She told me she was being honest and that I deserve honesty, and so I'm really trying to believe her when she says she's just "super busy". But clearly not busy enough to be on whatsapp? And all of a sudden, she texts me FAR MORE sparingly. There have been no calls, only texts.

So IDK what's up. All I know is that she's making excuses, and it's really getting to me. So I'm trying hard not to be bugged by it. But damn, the anxiety. She says there was no loss of interest... maybe she's texting less and avoiding texting as much because she "knows it won't work"? I don't know. But then again, if I liked someone, I wouldn't make excuses. I'd still message a lot. I have no idea what's going on. And it's really getting to me.

Also to anyone reading, posting this was just me trying to find an outlet for my anxiety. Just putting that out there

Gusy thank you so much for the kindness and kind words. It means everything to me.

@Zion (because I don't know how you feel about me saying your name on here hahaha!) - You've always been so amazing to me. Thank you SO much for everything. You are absolutely amazing <3

Last edited by YesIWILL (7/07/2017 12:18 pm)

7/07/2017 12:39 pm  #16

Just move on. The person for you will want to be with you and it won't seem like work.

Don't make anyone else responsible for your feelings. Don't judge other people by how you would act or behave; everyone is different and have different styles of interacting.

7/07/2017 1:34 pm  #17

It's strange behaviour for someone to go to all that effort and then nothing. Talk about her jumping in with both feet very early. I'm always suspicious when people rush in at the beginning. Nothing wrong with taking it slowly.

Also why don't you watch out for women who seem too influenced by their parents? Doesn't seem a good sign.

Keep us posted!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/07/2017 8:22 pm  #18

Just relax, remember how I said- one day every guy that was talking to me suddenly stopped all together and then something else entirely manifested.
Basically all things happen for a reason so just enjoy the process I guess.
I'm actually going through a slightly shitty time myself but I'm just gonna cry it all out, get this **** out of my system then just carry on and just think the universe is trying to help me manifest and I'm just trying to get all these conscious thoughts and feelings outta the way haha :') so don't worry I know how you're feeling 

I thank the universe for everything.

7/07/2017 9:21 pm  #19

Guys thank you so much!! 

Denim, Megan, Zion( it feels so weird calling you that! Hahah!)

I'm so lucky to have all of you here watching out for me. It means the world to me.

So she called me. She pretty much hinted that she's been distant because she knows she's hurt me (it's that whole "pressure" thing in India to be married. And all of that society stuff.) and she doesn't want me to like fall in love with her, I'm assuming.

But she was very giggly and it was obvious, over the phone, that she likes me a lot, in that way. So that cleared up my fears. 

She's just being distant because she knows it won't work...

So maybe I should try manifesting it working... somehow. She clearly likes me, so...

7/08/2017 10:41 am  #20

Gah it's just bugging me. I accidentally woke her up with a text. She was using hearts and everything, giving me so many compliments, telling me that I'm "sooooo soooo sooooo cute". Etc.and last night was so sweet and loving when she called, so why is it that she's still faking "busy"? She's been on whatsapp and still hadn't replied to my texts from 3 hours ago.

I hope she's being sincere when she tells me what I wrote in the previous post. Why else would she be so loving toward me when she does talk to me? I mean she obviously likes me a lot. I can tell by how she speaks over the phone. She even went out of her way to call me last night, asked if I've eaten, etc. just really caring stuff.

Maybe she really just... doesn't want to hurt me because she thinks it won't work... I don't know. But even so, if she's using hearts and is being super lovey toward me, you'd think she'd text me back right away too...
And why is she on whatsapp? Giving that person more importance over me if she really really does like me? It's so weird because it's obvious she does... maybe family? I kinda doubt it because she calls them at the end of the day... hopefully just friends and not another guy...

And what kind of friend is she driving hours to see? We are in Virginia she's driving ALL THE WAY to D.C...

I just need to stop overthinking and assuming the worst...

Just wish she'd respond and not be distant. It's really bugging me!

Last edited by YesIWILL (7/08/2017 10:50 am)

Board footera