Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2017 10:53 am  #1

What Do You Think?

Hi Guys..ย 

So as I've written several times before, I've been trying to manifest my love back for some time now. I've come A LONG way from when I first started being conscious of my thoughts and LOA. I've cleared a lot, if not all, of my limiting and negative beliefs surrounding myself and relationships. I love myself and my life!! Everyday I'm so happy and see the beauty in everything. I don't have anything to complain about and I never will. I'm doing so much for myself and I couldn't be happier with where I am and how I feel. That being said, my love hasn't returned. We still don't communicate. This doesn't bother me too much because of how wonderful my life is and how great I feel. I have a lot of goals I want to accomplish and I'm mainly focusing on manifesting the life I truly want to live. But I still love him and believe that we're meant to be together. I've attracted many other men recently, but not my love. ย 

Since I feel great, I feel like he should've returned already. I've unknowingly manifested him back a few times before. Each time I would get into a really good space with myself and he'd be back within a day. This time I feel better than I ever have before and I've gotten absolutely no evidence that he's coming back. I'm starting to think that maybe he really doesn't want anything to do with me. Maybe he's resisting all of the love and good feelings I've been vibrating and sending to ย him. Maybe he's trying his best to push and keep me away. Since he hasn't returned, should I just let go of this desire? Do you guys think that since he hasn't returned it's evidence that he really doesn't want me?ย 

I know I create my own reality. I don't believe these things and I don't want to, but I also don't want to ignore whatever the universe is trying to communicate to me. I keep telling myself that the longer it takes the sweeter the reunion is going to be and that the universe is orchestrating him coming back to me in the most sweet and romantic way. I don't know. My spirit and vibes are high and nothing can change that. If I have to let go of this desire I'm okay with that. I love him regardless and wish him the best. I just don't know what to do. Can you guys please give me your opinions on this? Don't worry about being harsh or mean. I'd rather hear the truth even if it hurts.ย 

Thanks in advance

7/06/2017 11:53 am  #2

Re: What Do You Think?

I probably shouldn't say anything, as I haven't got my love back either. Also, I'm pretty pissed off. But I'm getting so angry with this whole thing because Law of Attraction basically tells us, that we can have ANYTHING we desire. And then let's count how often we are told that "maybe Universe is trying to communicate with you" I'm seriously mad, because it's either one or the other! It's either me who's creating my life or it all has been already set for me and I can't do anything about it. I would seriously like to believe that I'm the one who's in charge. I also have a lot of evidence and do believe in the loa, but the amount of people saying that they are so aligned and still got nothing is overwhelming for me... it seems like not everyone gets what they want and I can't understand why would that be.  I'm so sorry for being so negative, but I feel like a crazy person and can't find my inner peace.

Answering to your question, many claim that the moment they "gave up", something good happend. It was either their ex coming back, or someone new, who changed everything. According to that it could b a good idea to give up. I love my guy and feel like we are soulmates and - of course I can't know for sure - I feel like I wouldn't want to give up, because I don't see myself with anybody else, But if you're getting more interested in meeting new people and dating, maybe that's what you shall try. I hope you'll keep us informed I so much want to believe in miracles, it starts to drive me insane... i feel like I need to give myself a break.

Last edited by alicewrites (7/06/2017 11:54 am)

I'll see it when I believe it

7/06/2017 12:03 pm  #3

alicewrites I'm sooo with you on being frustrated! I was intensely frustrated for about 3 or 4 days. I didn't know whether to cry, give up, or just go back to being sad and hopeless. Eventually, I just gave up on that emotion. There are so many contradictory teachings on this subject out there it's hard to know what to do. I don't know if I should give up because the universe is telling me I can't have him or if this current reality is just a projection of my past thoughts. Also, Agnes frequently says that everyone is us pushed out. If that's the case I have no idea what's going on with me that's creating this situation. I literally feel freaking amazing! I'm so excited for my future but he's NO WHERE to be found.

I have zero interest in the guys that have been approaching me. I actually find it a little funny that I'm getting this attention now. I think it's because of the LOA and consciously being aware of what I'm projecting, but if that's the case my love would be here by now. I'll definitely keep everyone informed and even when my desire does manifest I'm not going to leave this forum because I want to help all of the future me's and you's out there Sending you lots of light and love! We'll get through this!ย 

7/06/2017 12:12 pm  #4

Lots of love to you sweetheart! We're doing this!
Also, the next thing I'm so often confused about is, what you called as projecting. Because some teachings tell us, that what we see outside is what's going on inside of us. But the other ones clearly tell us, that every single thing needs time, and it's kind of like a domino effect (Veronica talks about it a lot). And of course it makes a lot of sense, but then how do we know if our inner job is done? They say that our feelings are our guidance system. That's why I think, that as long as you're feeling good and you concentrate on other things than your love, you are on a good path. "Follow your feelings, they know the way". But that is just me guessing what i think makes a lot of sense

I'll see it when I believe it

7/06/2017 12:28 pm  #5

That does make a lot of sense. For a few days I've felt like my inner job has been done. I don't know what more I can do. Maybe there are things that I'm unaware of that have to happen before my desire manifests in reality. Thanks for that tip! I should just concentrate on things other than him and trust that the universe is doing it's thing. Thanks again!

7/06/2017 12:44 pm  #6

I'm with you both on this topic. I find myself becoming confused and disillusioned which in itself doesn't help.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/06/2017 1:39 pm  #7

Just chiming in with absolutely nothing enlightening to say, only that I feel you on the frustration and anger and confusion. ย There isn't one thought here that hasn't gone through my head. ย As for myself---my head has given up and is trying to move on; my heart doesn't know how.

7/06/2017 2:11 pm  #8

First, the universe doesn't try to communicate with you. Your external world is nothing but a reflection of what is going on inside you. And you are in complete control.

Second, watch Agnes Vivarelli's videos on YouTube. She offers such insight when it comes to attracting people and answers a bunch of questions.

7/06/2017 2:17 pm  #9

sunny wrote:

First, the universe doesn't try to communicate with you. Your external world is nothing but a reflection of what is going on inside you. And you are in complete control.

Second, watch Agnes Vivarelli's videos on YouTube. She offers such insight when it comes to attracting people and answers a bunch of questions.

Oh really? I didn't know that. Thanks for the insight! That makes me feel a lot better.

I believe I'm in control as well. That's the frustrating part because I can't seem to figure out what I need to be doing differently to have him come back. I want to love him in my physical reality. Right now I'm really focused on my goals and loving myself. I just keep having faith and surrendering to the universe.ย 

7/06/2017 2:19 pm  #10

unicornsandrainbows wrote:

Just chiming in with absolutely nothing enlightening to say, only that I feel you on the frustration and anger and confusion. ย There isn't one thought here that hasn't gone through my head. ย As for myself---my head has given up and is trying to move on; my heart doesn't know how.

This seems to be a very common emotional state unfortunately. I don't want you to give up lol. I want all of us to succeed at this. It's possible. I know it is. We all have this desire for a reason. If moving on feels right to you, then move on, but if not don't give up! No situation is impossible. Anything is possible.

Board footera