Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2017 5:59 am  #1

Is the Universe playing with me?

So a little about my story.  We broke up 3 months ago, I did the 30 days no contact rule and LOA.  My ex texted me a few times, he even found excuses to see me 1 - 2 times.  I am really happy as I think everything I did was working but every time we see each other, it was more like a casual chat, he brought up a few things about our past but he never said anything like I miss you or want to get back together.  Then yesterday he texted me again, this time he said he found something that belonged to me so he wanted to return them, I thought he was trying to find another excuse to see me again so I said yes, when? and he was like...maybe sometime next week...I can just put them in your mailbox if you are not home...I am shocked.  Like...so he really is just being nice to return my stuff instead of wanting to see me? And he didn't say anything at all (about getting back together or he misses me etc), so does it mean that he doesn't want to get back together and just want to stay friends?  The LOA is bringing him back in contact but not getting us back together...what should I do? is it a sign that I should give up?  

3/23/2017 7:45 am  #2

Re: Is the Universe playing with me?

Without sounding rude, I think you are analysing this waaaay too much. Be grateful he is in contact not a lot of people have had contact in months to years! Focus on yourself and your happiness. I know its hard when you first break up you do try and think into everything, but the fact he is making an excuse to see you is a very positive thing! Try Must Spark Joy - get your ex back in 30 days. It will really give you a great insight in the law of attraction and unconditional love. The universe doesn't play games, it responds to your vibrations and thought process! Hope this helped. 

Last edited by Meg2222 (3/23/2017 7:46 am)

3/24/2017 1:22 pm  #3

Darling6, Meg2222 is correct. I, too, have managed to get my girl to contact me, but it's moving very slow. Maybe you are anxious like me. Anxiety is hard to control, and it doesn't feel great when everything is moving at a crawl. We need to overcome it.

3/24/2017 4:52 pm  #4

Meg2222, thanks for your insight.  I know my situation is a lot better than many people but it is hard when you don't see any progress and you just feel like it's probably time to give up and move on.  It's not like we keep texting each other though, it's like he just text me to 'drop over things' and then maybe a coffee after. Our break up was very civil, and he did say that he wanted to stay friends (he always remain friends with his exes).  But I don't want that.  I unfollowed him on fb or Instagram but he still follows me and even like my photos.  Sometimes I wonder what he wants? I feel like telling him not to come see me again because I was happy but living my life but when I see him, I got emotional again as if we just broke up.  I can't keep feeling like this...that's why I wonder what I should do. I am afraid that if I ask him not to see me anymore, that's it but on the other hand I feel like LOA will be able to find a way...

Sean, yes I feel for you.  Do you feel like you want to just stop seeing her then? Perhaps a 'momentum' like what I want to do can make her realize that she has to make up her mind?

3/24/2017 5:28 pm  #5

Darling6 wrote:

Sean, yes I feel for you. Do you feel like you want to just stop seeing her then? Perhaps a 'momentum' like what I want to do can make her realize that she has to make up her mind?

The thought of giving up has briefly entered my mind, but that would be stupid. Why? Well, if you read other people's stories, you see that a lot of them wish they could get to the point where we're at. We're trying to go from A to Z. At one point in our relationships, we were at Z. However, now we have to take baby steps to get there. Don't give up. You've managed to get this far. Why turn back? LoA works. Sometimes you just need to remember that.

3/25/2017 6:00 am  #6

Darling6 wrote:

Meg2222, thanks for your insight. I know my situation is a lot better than many people but it is hard when you don't see any progress and you just feel like it's probably time to give up and move on. It's not like we keep texting each other though, it's like he just text me to 'drop over things' and then maybe a coffee after. Our break up was very civil, and he did say that he wanted to stay friends (he always remain friends with his exes). But I don't want that. I unfollowed him on fb or Instagram but he still follows me and even like my photos. Sometimes I wonder what he wants? I feel like telling him not to come see me again because I was happy but living my life but when I see him, I got emotional again as if we just broke up. I can't keep feeling like this...that's why I wonder what I should do. I am afraid that if I ask him not to see me anymore, that's it but on the other hand I feel like LOA will be able to find a way...

Sean, yes I feel for you. Do you feel like you want to just stop seeing her then? Perhaps a 'momentum' like what I want to do can make her realize that she has to make up her mind?

Yeah I get that, it is very difficult. But I think the best situation is not to give up but just let go, just affirm the universe knows your desire and is bringing it to you in the best possible way. Focusing on yourself will help you detach healthily and remain calm about it. The anxiety sucks and the not knowing is a killer. Have you tried meditating? I feel that really helped me when trying to figure things out. Sometimes this gets all brought up as well because you need to deal with it if that makes sense? Like the anxiety you feel might be blocking you from your desire so you need to deal with it maybe? Perhaps you just need some 'you' time to figure out your feelings? xx

3/25/2017 6:33 pm  #7

Sean, you are really strong.  I have actually decided to tell him not to contact me. I feel like a limbo now as we are not having conversations and he is just 'dropping' things off, and it really is not going anywhere - I think I will be more intend to keep this going if we are actually communicating - it's just slow but there is progression but it's not.  I am not moving on and I don't want him to think that he can also see me when he can, without actually giving me what I want.  I can imagine even if we get back together this is not going to last.  So I make this decision to tell him not to contact me and will also unfriend everyone on fb.  I need to move on.  I feel better this way.  I will continue to do the visualization etc, to trust that the universe will bring him back to me one day, and it won't be like this, it will be an obvious come back.

3/25/2017 6:39 pm  #8

Yes Meg2222, I think I need to let go and that's why I need to stop him from contacting me to just drop off things etc.  I can't move on if I have him on my social media and every time I see something my heart burns - even he was just tagged into a drink with friends.  I do meditation a lot, one in the morning and one at night, and visualize.  I will continue to do this. But for now I need to cut him off and focus in me, and let the universe takes charge.

Board footera