Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2015 3:24 pm  #1

need your help

Hello,

I saw him today hugging a girl she was'nt alone there are a lady and other girl with them. May be she is a cousin I don't know and I don't want for focus on that.
We didn't see each other since december. The break up was on october. I am reframing what happened as a sign. I'm a little bit devastated, he told me hi, i said hi and i continued to my bus station.
I need to reframe what happened, those days my energy oscillating so mush.
But the strange thing, I used to wear his ring every day like we used to be together today I forgot it.
He saw me I looked so embarrased but I continued my walk.

Before that I was determined to stop visulization, and I'm saying to myself: I release any resistance I allow the manifestation to begin.

But now I'm  visualising he is calling me to tell me that he missed me and that I looked very beautiful, and that the girl was someone who doesn't See for a long time and that he loves me.
Please send me good vibrations.
Any other recommendations are welcome!

Love you all and thanks for any help.

8/15/2015 12:55 am  #2

Re: need your help

Don't even think about the girl- you're letting your mind run away with scenarios that you don't even know are real or not! Just assume she's a cousin and carry on with as much happiness as you can ๐Ÿ˜˜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

8/15/2015 2:13 am  #3

Thank you cheriched for your reply.
I didn't slept very well this night because of this. And I can't even meditate.
I was just trying to keep this image away from my mind.

10/04/2015 2:31 pm  #4

Just to add an update here. I stopped a little bit visualiztion and all these stuffs. I was positive most of the days since that day.
Yasterday, I met him, I thought he was alone. I walked to say hi and to ask him about his news. And i see that he is with a women , she took his hand when she saw me.
So I get back and i didn't said Hi, aand i send hiim aplogizing that he ย i didn't know that he has ย already someone new in his life, and i wished him good luck.
Today, his wife texted me to ask me don't text him anymore, and that she is married to him.
I was so chokced!
I asked a friend of mine, he knew about the marriage it was 4 months ago i think, He didn't toold me beacuse he was afraid that I become depressed again.
Anyway, now I feel better. But, I found all the situation disgusting and I don't want him anymore.
He married her 4 months after the break up I thnik, I don't know how it could happen.
But he is the kind of guy having always a women on his life. ย Now i'm telling myself I deserve better.
How to marry someone we just met and maybe we don't love (I saw how he was embarssed when he saw me . His eyes was telling many things)
Anyway, thank you fro your supports all of You
I need advices now to get over him, and some tips plz to attract someone better to my life.
ย 

10/04/2015 4:26 pm  #5

It all comes down to self love. And finding happiness within yourself first. If you are truly at peace and happy within yourself you will automatically attract situations and people that are a match to your vibration. So I would be working on my confidence and self love. Enjoying nature, the world around me and the amazing things I do have in my life already. LOA will do the rest xx

Feel it in your soul..

10/06/2015 9:58 am  #6

Thank you cheriched for your answer. ย 
Actually, I'm focusing onn my life, and my hobbies. I wrote a list of what I want on my new love and how my relatonship would be like.
I want some advices, I tried to visualize the problem when I visualize my new partย usuallyย I got my ex face.ย 
Is it oki? I love how he used to treat me, I love his clothes style and his sweet face.
But surely, I want a new person may be looking as him.
Any advices?
I havve another questions, before seeing my ex lately and knowing abbout his marriage, I was getting many signs about him. Seeing his name everywhere, first and last name. Seeing his bag many times ย (he has a green special bag, that I didn't used to see only with him), getting informations about his original country.
I got even facebook requests and insta requests from pepole from his "city " not only his country.
I asked even to see a pink flaminco if we are meant to be together and I saw it some days later everywhere etc etc.ย 
I am just a little bit shocked about the marriage and the signs, Any thoughts plz?

ย 

10/06/2015 3:28 pm  #7

Yes. Stop thinking about what you don't want. It exists because you keep bringing it into reality with your thoughts. Ignore it, get truly happy, find ways to love yourself and watch the magic unfold ๐Ÿ˜˜

Feel it in your soul..

10/20/2015 5:00 am  #8

Thank you Cheriched
This is a new update, after seeing each other, he was so sad, he didn't work for two days, and the day after when a friend of mine saw him he was so devastated and sad. My friend told me he was so upset.
Also, he unblocked me on facebook (He blocked me since March ). I used to visulaize that he is unblocking me.
So strange, how things are working now. I know I still love him, but he is married (it looks a non happy marriage )) but even though, I feel it's so disgusting to think about a married man. I want to focus on attracting a new relationship, but I konw deeply that he still loving me
Any advices plz.

10/20/2015 12:04 pm  #9

Hi

Reframe everything as being to your advantage. The fact that you saw him was a huge sign! Do not focus on who he was with, focus on the fact that he wants to be with you!

Do not be embarressed, find your stength and radiate your magnetic energy to the world. You are wanted! You are worthy of love, once you start to feel it, he will feel it too. Everything can be fixed and you can attract him back.

Focus on you and focus on exactly what you desire.ย 

Keep up the visualizations, this is what will create your desire! Imagination is our God/dess given right to create! So create away! The only resistence you would have would be negative thoughts, just let those go! Positive thoughts feel so much better anyways

You can do this!

Blessings,ย 
Julie- Love and Happiness Coach
http://julietdickinson.com

The entire Universe lives inside of you, why play small?ย 
http://veronicaisles.com/html/03_coachingPackages.html
ย 

Board footera