Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2016 2:26 pm  #1

DO NOT GIVE UP!

Please do not give up guys. This stuff works. I have manifested a job, a friend texting me after thinking we weren't on good terms anymore, and seeing a friend randomly that I haven't seen in a year. That's proof that you can definitely manifest a specific person. I am currently giving the "Manifest A Text" a shot with my boyfriend. I'll keep you updated. By the way, the time frame was a week for the job and the old friend, and a couple of hours with the close friend.

11/14/2016 3:57 pm  #2

Re: DO NOT GIVE UP!

Thank you for this!
Giving up is the only problem. You can manage with everything but giving up is the end.

11/20/2016 5:51 am  #3

briana1231 wrote:

Please do not give up guys. This stuff works. I have manifested a job, a friend texting me after thinking we weren't on good terms anymore, and seeing a friend randomly that I haven't seen in a year. That's proof that you can definitely manifest a specific person. I am currently giving the "Manifest A Text" a shot with my boyfriend. I'll keep you updated. By the way, the time frame was a week for the job and the old friend, and a couple of hours with the close friend.

love this!!

Anything and everything is possible!

11/20/2016 10:18 am  #4

Congratulations

11/20/2016 12:25 pm  #5

You're absolutely right! I did it yesterday, see what I wrote here:Β http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=4814

Keep it up, you're going to receive the text!Β 

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/20/2016 2:11 pm  #6

InnerGod wrote:

You're absolutely right! I did it yesterday, see what I wrote here:Β http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=4814

And see, the problem with me is that when I open my messaging app I get anxious as to if he's texted me or not. I don't know if that's good or bad.

11/20/2016 3:43 pm  #7

briana1231 wrote:

InnerGod wrote:

And see, the problem with me is that when I open my messaging app I get anxious as to if he's texted me or not. I don't know if that's good or bad.

I know this feeling, I used to feel this way.

Do this: everytime you open your app, expect that he texted you, whoever have texted you, you don't care, SEE his text in your mind. Pretend you're receiving it, everytime your phone rings. The trick here is stop making comparisons between the two realities. Just receive as many texts in your mind, everytime it rings, so your mind will get used to this feeling and it will find no more reason to get anxious.Β 

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/20/2016 10:08 pm  #8

InnerGod wrote:

briana1231 wrote:

InnerGod wrote:

Do this: everytime you open your app, expect that he texted you, whoever have texted you, you don't care, SEE his text in your mind. Pretend you're receiving it, everytime your phone rings. The trick here is stop making comparisons between the two realities. Just receive as many texts in your mind, everytime it rings, so your mind will get used to this feeling and it will find no more reason to get anxious.Β 

Wait, but doesn't that add lack or disappointment when you see it's not them?
Β 

11/21/2016 4:20 am  #9

briana1231 wrote:

InnerGod wrote:

briana1231 wrote:

Wait, but doesn't that add lack or disappointment when you see it's not them?
Β 

Only when you hope for it to happen, then you look at reality and it didn't happen, then of course it reinforces lack. But that isn't the way you use LoA in your favour. InnerGod's excerise is a good one, if you can manage to really do it the way he told you to do it. It's about being oblivious to reality and not comparing your imagination to your reality.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

1/19/2017 12:38 am  #10

briana1231 wrote:

Yeah, this is really so encouraging to read stuff like this. It gives the inspiration and the motivation to continue doing what we have been with our goal. This is so good and I really feel very happy for you

Feeling hopeful for no reason

Board footera