Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2016 11:49 pm  #1

She texted me TOTALLY OUT OF THE BLUE!

So, I’m on Day 3 of the 25 Day Challenge (check Veronica’s book) and the Superman Game (check the challenges thread) and I’m doing a gratitude journey to appreciate everything I already have and to heal my self-confidence. Long story short, I haven’t talked to my girl for more than a month and I stopped stalking her on social media ever since. Actually, I don’t know anything about her life by now. We have agreed to shut down all communication due to an argument we had (I didn’t want to, but she encouraged me to do it, saying it would be better for both of us).  My birthday is on next week. Yesterday night I decided to sleep with her (in my mind) so, when I was ready to sleep I listened to some self-recorded affirmations, cuddled with her (in my imagination) and started to talk to her. I said that I forgive her for everything she did that made me feel bad, I told her that I knew she didn’t mean to hurt me. In my imagination she started to cry for my forgiveness, saying that she loves me, misses me and never intended to hurt me. I really felt all that emotions and I fell asleep with a big relief.

This morning I woke up with her (in my imagination) and we cuddled a little more. I imagined her smiling at me in a so pure way that I couldn’t help smiling for real. It was beautiful. Later I watched some TV series cuddling with her (again in my imagination) and after that I went out to meet some friends. I spent some time talking about her with a friend (breakup stuff). I had shut down my phone’s internet to save some battery.

Guys…

When I turned the internet back on…

There was it! Totally unexpected: A TEXT FROM HER!

“Just to tell you that every day I remember that your birthday is coming and that I remember you full of affection!” – and the text was decorated with a smile, a heart and a flower.

I confess, I didn’t see it coming, my chin dropped down, I literally stopped talking, my friend was like “NO SH*T!!!”

Now, I could think that she texted me just because of my birthday, but COME ON! She sent this text ONE ENTIRE WEEK BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY! Why would she do that? So early? Couldn’t she just wait to say “happy birthday” on the real day? There was no logic at all. Are you guys seeing what I am seeing? This is NO COINCIDENCE! She received my love! And that was her way to send me back. That was her way to say “I miss you.” She couldn’t just wait to talk to me on my birthday, she decided to text me out of the blue, for no reason at all. And SHE was the one who decided to shut down the communication, remember?

I’m sharing this manifestation so you can be encouraged to keep it up. Keep moving forward, my friends! Keep going! They’re receiving your love, absolutely! It can delay a little or more for you to notice some clue but STAY FOCUSED BECAUSE IT REALLY WORKS, I’M NOT KIDDING! I’m still shocked here, because she did it out of no reason at all. Keep doing it. Send your love to them. And don’t worry about when and how they will respond, just know they will.

And when they do, my friends… IT’S GONNA BLOW YOUR MINDS! Hahahahhahahah 

Love and Light to you all 

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/19/2016 11:55 pm  #2

Re: She texted me TOTALLY OUT OF THE BLUE!

This genuinely made me smile reading this! I'm so happy for you! It's always nice seeing people manifest their desires, we all deserve it! 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/20/2016 12:12 am  #3

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

This genuinely made me smile reading this! I'm so happy for you! It's always nice seeing people manifest their desires, we all deserve it! 

Yes, we all deserve it for sure! And I tell you, keep doing it! Your lover is receiving it. The reasons why he doesn't make contact yet can be infinite but one day, he will show up and you won't see it coming, as it just happened to me. I'm sending my good vibrations to you! 

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made."

11/20/2016 12:17 am  #4

<3 <3 <3 yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

11/20/2016 12:35 am  #5

Justine wrote:

<3 <3 <3 yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

11/20/2016 10:52 am  #6

This made me smile so much too!!

You've given me so much hope! Will definitely be doing this more at night, you kind of forget and don't believe sending love works.. but it does ❤️

I'm so happy for you!!

11/20/2016 11:09 am  #7

I'm crazy happy for you and I can totally feel your joy and excitement just reading this!! :D
AHHH!!! <3 <3 <3
Congratulations!!! :D

I thank the universe for everything.

11/20/2016 12:07 pm  #8

Thanks for sharing
Congratulations, you did a great job  

She believed she could, so she did.

11/20/2016 12:14 pm  #9

happyhan20 wrote:

This made me smile so much too!!

You've given me so much hope! Will definitely be doing this more at night, you kind of forget and don't believe sending love works.. but it does ❤️

I'm so happy for you!!

Yes, do it! It works! There was no logical reason for her to send me this text, since we agreed not to talk and my birthday is only on next week, so we can fully assume that sending love is something really powerful! 

I'm happy that my manifestation inspired you! 

11/20/2016 12:19 pm  #10

zionthecomedian wrote:

I'm crazy happy for you and I can totally feel your joy and excitement just reading this!! :D
AHHH!!! <3 <3 <3
Congratulations!!! :D

Thank you for your happiness, I can feel it too! Yes, I'm really happy for this! Sometimes we get a little discouraged by seeing no evidence of change, but I learned by this piece of "proof" that all we have to do is keep it up, keep going, keep believing. And that's why I wanted to share this with you guys, because we all can do it! Thank you for your good vibes! 

Board footera