Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/12/2016 4:53 pm  #51

Re: The last stage of my journey

Indeed it has. Your growth is inspiring.

The Universe is your playground.

12/12/2016 5:22 pm  #52

Avaelle wrote:

Indeed it has. Your growth is inspiring.

Thank you.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

12/13/2016 7:00 pm  #53

Lately, I'm more and more interested in the spiritual aspect of LoA. I don't longer care so much about changing my physical reality. I'm much more interested in changing myself, what of course will finally lead to a changed reality, but it feels completely different and the focus is placed differently.

I realised that nobody will ever fully get this stuff. I searched for all the pieces of the puzzle and after more than a year of searching, I finally found the last piece and started to put them all together. I finished it, looked at the picture...and realised that within every piece of the puzzle there are other puzzles and missing pieces I wasn't aware of before. It's like the Mandelbrot tree. This journey will never end. Everytime you think you have figured it all out, there will be a new layer, a new depth of understanding.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

1/06/2017 1:49 pm  #54

I started to live more and more in the awareness that I am not my body and that physical reality is just a reflection of myself. I try to reduce thoughts about reality more and more and think deliberately and I already see changes that are fun and prove my new perception of the world right. Synchronicities have increased enormously. I think about something and 10 minutes later, this very specific thing shows up (like today I was thinking about J.K.Rowling and that I could imagine that she knows about LoA and 5 minutes later, my mother accidentely showed me an article about her life). Or even better, I have a thought and the very same moment someone uses the word I'm thinking of or brings up that very topic. From the perspective of others, I start to become kinda psychic, but from my perspective, because of my increasing trust in my ability to create my reality, manifestions speed up. I intended my year 2017 to be super accelerated and it has already started to be.

1/21/2017 6:56 am  #55

I discovered one part of the puzzle that I gave not enough importance to. It's the feeling component. Thinking nice thoughts isn't enough. If you feel resistance while thinking them, the opposite will manifest. The thought is the steering wheel, the feeling the engine. Even when you steer in the right direction, you can still drive backwards. Feeling good will make your car drive forwards, feeling less than good will make it drive backwards.
I focused on feeling pure love just for a few days. And within not even a week, I fell for a guy who was already there, but I didn't notice him. Feeling your way into what you want is a miracle maker!

2/03/2017 8:55 pm  #56

I am absolutely hopelessly, or better stated hopefully in love. I was able to keep my thoughts around that guy positive and everything is going so damn well. When I fell for him, I had absolutely no evidence for him liking me and now I get new confirmation every single day, no mixed signals at all. He is just amazing and shows me more and more that he likes me. I will have a new bf very soon, but I am not in a hurry, I am not attached. I won't run after him. Not this time, I have learned from the mistakes of the past. I am amazing and I am worth to be chased by him. I know he will do that. Every single interaction with him was amazing and I know that all further interactions will be amazing too. And I know that I have the full control as long as I am able to control my thoughts. It feels amazing!

2/18/2017 6:58 pm  #57

Blue wrote:

Sanshi you boosted me so so high after reading this ❤ You and Ace are such angels.
Please keep us all updated! I'm so excited every time I read a new post from you!

Thank you blue.

I wanted to update, but I read my last post and I had nearly written the same thing again. It still looks bright. We hung out a few times and what I intended weeks ago manifested: we stayed in contact after the reason we even met isn't longer there and we wouldn't meet anymore anywhere. Everything has fallen into place so nicely and finally lead to us keeping in touch over Skype. He is very careful on one hand, but makes it very clear that he likes me in a subtle way. I don't feel the pressure to make anything happen. I just let it unfold nicely.

What I have learned through this experience with him is this: when you lean back and relax, when you don't feel the need to make something happen, when you are centered in yourself, when you feel light and positive about things, when you visualise/daydream naturally, then things happen. It will still take some time till it manifests depending on what beliefs you hold about the subject, but it will happen. When I decided that I wanted this guy, I had absolutely NO sign that he was interested in me. I just assumed it and evidence followed in less than a week. Since then, everything is just flowing.

4/25/2017 1:21 pm  #58

Within the last week or so, something clicked for me and I feel a big change inside me. I finally get that the real success story is, when you feel better. The physical manifestation is inevitable anyway, but the big deal is the feeling in that NOW moment. I don't have anything else than my now. Why wouldn't I give my very best to feel good now?

I gave up the fight against life, against my thoughts, my emotions, against everything I don't like and I feel sooo much lighter. I finally understand why I always wished to be a child again. It wasn't really that I wanted to be a child again. I wanted back to that resistance free state which I have intuitively known to be my true nature!

4/25/2017 10:52 pm  #59

Sanshi read The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. It talks about the fight you gave up and I like to read it from time to time. Even when I am feeling really great because it is nice to know everything I came up from looking within on my own is something that is true. That what the book teaches is something I knew and I just smile at knowing and reading a book about what I know.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

4/26/2017 2:42 am  #60

holistichealing wrote:

Sanshi read The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. It talks about the fight you gave up and I like to read it from time to time. Even when I am feeling really great because it is nice to know everything I came up from looking within on my own is something that is true. That what the book teaches is something I knew and I just smile at knowing and reading a book about what I know.

Thank you, but I am done with reading. It's time for the application. Having the knowledge is nice, but I think I have more than enough of it now. But as long as I don't apply it, nothing will change.

Board footera