Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/03/2017 10:45 am  #1

Let go of my ex, met a new guy, hes now broken up with me :(

So started seeing this new guy, really started to feel deeply for him, but his ex contacted him today and now he has broken things off with me because he doesn't know what he wants.

My other ex previous to him, the one i was trying to get back, still contacts me, this Christmas he said he misses me and this was the worst Christmas hes had and last Christmas when he was with me was the best Christmas hes ever had. But still doesn't want a relationship.

I don't know whats going on. I now feel like I want the new guy back, things were going so well but clearly I was just a rebound to him. Why do I keep letting my thoughts ruin everything Β 

I'm so sad Β 

Last edited by Meg2222 (1/03/2017 10:46 am)

1/03/2017 12:22 pm  #2

Re: Let go of my ex, met a new guy, hes now broken up with me :(

Least you still got contact from your other ex

1/03/2017 1:06 pm  #3

It is because you don't have a good handle on LOA yet.Β  If you did,Β  you would know that you're clearly only a rebound for him because that is what you've defined - no one else.

The Universe is your playground.

1/04/2017 5:14 am  #4

I feel so stupid, I know I attracted this, I looked on his exes Facebook that day and bam...he breaks up with me! No good comes from worrying and feeling paranoid, its so hard not to be when you have been so burn't in the past.

Anyone have any tips on how I could reverse this? It was so out of the blue, everything was great

I need to centre myself again but I just feel so down (Home circumstances arent helping either, My poor dog is terminal and I have to look after him every day until the day comes where hes had enough, plus other family issues concerning drugs ) xx

Last edited by Meg2222 (1/04/2017 5:16 am)

1/04/2017 8:44 am  #5

There isn't any need to feel stupid. You just got what you expected and became what you defined yourself as.Β  It can be fixed by you switching this around.Β 

For starters,Β  I'd focus on getting out of the runt. You're listing out all of these bad things.Β  Try starting with a gratitude journal. Each day, write 3-4 things from that day that you're grateful for.Β  Sometimes it helps to be able to see that your life has good parts to it

The Universe is your playground.

1/04/2017 8:46 am  #6

Stop focusing on the current reality and start again.

Ask for what it is you want and visualise it.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

1/04/2017 9:00 am  #7

Avaelle wrote:

There isn't any need to feel stupid. You just got what you expected and became what you defined yourself as.Β  It can be fixed by you switching this around.Β 

For starters,Β  I'd focus on getting out of the runt. You're listing out all of these bad things.Β  Try starting with a gratitude journal. Each day, write 3-4 things from that day that you're grateful for.Β  Sometimes it helps to be able to see that your life has good parts to it

Thank you, I will try this! xxx
Β 

1/04/2017 9:01 am  #8

jensherratt wrote:

Thank you, on my lunch break I wrote out a revised message that I want to receive and also what I am grateful for. Thanks xxx

1/04/2017 9:09 am  #9

Meg2222 wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

Thank you, on my lunch break I wrote out a revised message that I want to receive and also what I am grateful for. Thanks xxx

Β 
That's great

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

1/06/2017 5:30 am  #10

I really want to message him... Last time we spoke I was angry...and I don't know if I should wait for him message or message him. He said he was gonna give me space and because I was angry I said don't bother I wont reply!Β 
I feel like I have things to say, but I don't know if I am just being impatient waiting for his message.Β 

Board footera