Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2016 9:50 am  #31

Re: The last stage of my journey

big_blue wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Thank you, you are amazing too.
Yes, you are well on your way and the progress you have made in the last weeks is amazing. I think a month ago, you wouldn't have commented on my post, right? I don't know, if you read it, but I even mentioned you namely in lemon's new thread yesterday, because it was really noticeable how much you have changed. You can be proud of yourself!

Aw, shucks. Ya making me blush. I love reading everything you post/reply/etc.!

Enough with this complimenting back and forth. https://media.giphy.com/media/1ZwxP362AfHby/giphy.gif
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/22/2016 12:00 pm  #32

I have discovered the same thing, my love is waiting for me I don't have to help the universe. I just have to believe and be positive and make each day a happy journey. Everything will fall into place right on time when it is suppose toΒ  happen. I am keeping my spirits high and just enjoying doing things to make me happy, the more happy I am the more the universe and loa work better. everything will manifest as quickly as you are able to trust and let go .

7/22/2016 1:20 pm  #33

Sanshi wrote:

BooLala wrote:

Just out curiosity SanshiW, how have you progressed in your relationship. What was it like when you came here and what is it like now?

The short version is: no progress at all and you can stop reading here, if that's all that you want to know.

The long version is:
I came here and was an emotional wreck. I was emotional completely dependent on my ex. I started like everyone else. I told my story, I was miserable, desperate, I didn't talk about anything else. I discussed every little thing with friends and analysed everything he did. My thoughts evolved around him. 10 minutes not thinking about him was much. I did everything to get him back like visualising (I hated it) and doing RS in the middle of the night to be more effective. I was pathetic and nowhere near to happy or getting him back. The situation got worse.
Now, I don't want this guy anymore. I can't respect him. I've grown so much and he hasn't. I feel he can't give me much anymore and I link him to my past - and I don't want to go back to my past. Now I know my worth, I don't need anyone to feel worthy. I feel better now than most of the time I was with him, and I know that it wasn't his fault, but mine. I know now that no guy can make me happy and that I don't have to react to situations I don't like and that I don't have to talk about it. I'm confident. When I look in the mirror I see a beaufitul young woman who looks completely different than before, just because of the changed vibe. I feel emotionally free the first time in YEARS. I enjoy being on my own and don't longer need anyone who spends all his time with me, so that I can feel appreciated.
A few months ago, the other guy came into the picture and I replaced my ex with him and ran after him instead (I was again desperate and unhappy) - this time I realised how pathetic that was, but I did it anyway. No, I haven't heard from him by now, but I honestly don't care. If he makes contact, that's fine - let's see where it leads us. If he doesn't make contact, his loss, I can find a so much better guy. And the best thing is: I don't even feel the need to find another guy, because I'm enough: I don't need anybody to complete me.

I guess that's not what you wanted to hear and I didn't want to hear something like this a few months ago either, but now I'm SO glad that I got to this point. I feel so much better than before and this whole journey is just about feeling better. I feel like a whole different person.

This was really inspiring Sanshi most of us are so focused on getting the 'thing' that we don't realize the true opportunity in freeing yourself from the thing.

Our journeys are all very different but in essence we all want the same thing : to be happy. In that sense ; I think yours is a beautiful success story because you managed to find what everyone's actually looking for. Except they hope to find it through someone's loving validation - you managed to do that for yourself !

Superbly inspiring ma'm - Danke!

In the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end. In the meantime everyday and in every way I AM better and better.

It's done 😘

7/22/2016 3:15 pm  #34

Inloveandsohappytogether wrote:

This was really inspiring Sanshi most of us are so focused on getting the 'thing' that we don't realize the true opportunity in freeing yourself from the thing.

Our journeys are all very different but in essence we all want the same thing : to be happy. In that sense ; I think yours is a beautiful success story because you managed to find what everyone's actually looking for. Except they hope to find it through someone's loving validation - you managed to do that for yourself !

Superbly inspiring ma'm - Danke!

I haven't even seen it as success story. But you are right, it is one. I thought it's only a success, when the guy comes, but why not having successes on the way? When he comes, I can still decide, if I want him or not.
Maybe it's true and letting go of the thing is really the quickest way to get the thing. We will see.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

7/30/2016 5:06 pm  #35

I want to share my manifestation stories of the last days with you.

I'm one of the people who have read sooo many things about LoA and have listened to sooo many videos, but who are too lazy to do the actual work. This was partly, because I didn't really understand what the actual work was. But now that I have a broader view on LoA there is no longer an excuse to not do the work. So I decided to stick to the processes that Abraham offers. I want to work on my point of attraction on every single topic and I got my first results:

I've always hated needing new clothes, because I had a specific thing in my head that I wanted and I never found the exact thing. It was frustrating. I was running through shops for hours and often came out without anything. I set the intension to work on this topic first, because it always makes me a little uncomfortable, but it's not such a big deal. And it seems that sometimes it's enough to set the intension to work on something to manifest the thing you wanted to work on. I used no technique, nevertheless I found around 10 new pieces within maybe 4 hours. That's a new record for me and I think with this experience, my vibration on this topic is cleaned up fully. It's easy to find beautiful, fitting clothes for little money.
Then I set the intension that a man would talk to me on the street. Within an hour it happened. I was out of alignment, so it wasn't really what I wanted (he "talked" to me via Google Translator, because we hadn't a mutual language). Even when the experience was more negative for me, I decided to appreciate my manifestation. Today, only 3 days later, I came out of the grocery store and a guy stopped me, told me that he already saw me a few times and wanted to get to know me. The last time, I talked with a guy on the street was in the beginning of 2015 and now two guys within 3 days!

The last one was just something little, but I appreciate these little LoA reminders, so I will share it anyway. Today, I thought about deleting my Linkin Park music, because I haven't listened to it in ages and the texts are depressing and far from empowering. But then I thought about this one song I used to like. A few hours later, a car drove by and I heard exactly this song from the car.

7/30/2016 6:08 pm  #36

Awesome stuff Sanshi :D ! Bask in that kind of thing, it's really cool! You're definitely on the way to tapping into your subconscious which I believe is connected to the subconscious of others and the universe itself. When you can tap into that part of you then you start to get messages back from the universe relating to what you're looking for. Sounds like I'm on acid or something but it's really my belief. When you unlock that side to you, or 'get into the vortex', you get connected like you're a laptop and the universe is wifi.Β 

In regards to your boy, I believe that you're naturally healing so you're losing the original dependency and heartache but if you did see him on the street, I think you would still get a giant flutter in your heart right now (panic or love who knows haha). That's how I feel. Recently I've naturally stopped thinking about him or when I do, I don't get a super strong emotional response....but then I might just see a photo of him on facebook and I get that momentary kick to the heart! I'm also not sure if I want or don't want him, but I still would like the option of him for sure which I'm sure you would too perhaps?Β 

Anyway keep flying! :D

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

8/01/2016 6:43 pm  #37

ShootingStar wrote:

In regards to your boy, I believe that you're naturally healing so you're losing the original dependency and heartache but if you did see him on the street, I think you would still get a giant flutter in your heart right now (panic or love who knows haha).

I believe I know what feeling you are talking about (I think it's more panic than love), but I don't think I would feel that way, if I met him. Yes, I would love him crawling back, but I think I wouldn't take him back. I made a list of my perfect guy and I'm soooo in love. He is so much better.

I have been very low the past days (so no flying high), but today is the first day that I feel way better. It's because I decided to attract a wonderful apartment for me. I'm still living with my ex and I want to get out of this situation. Until yesterday, I thought it were impossible for me to move out, but then I remembered that I'm a powerful creator and that nothing is impossible for me. And since I made the decision to move out and don't search for a flat mate instead, I feel soooooooo much better. Since yesterday, I have worked my way up the emotional scale from doubt to hopefulness to optimism to belief. I feel pretty good about this and I'm doing some Abe techniques on it. I'm sure my next success story is coming up very soon. I already found my perfect apartment, now I just have to line up with getting it. No big deal.

8/13/2016 1:03 pm  #38

After some rough days last week, I worked my way back up the emotional scale and feel really amazing right now. One reason is that I manifested something I want to share with you:
Today, the third guy within three weeks approached me. It was so interesting. I sat on the meadow and thought that it would be nice to talk to an AMAZING guy (the contrast of the last guys let me get more specific..lol). A little later (not more than an hour), I saw someone walking in my direction and I just KNEW that he would talk to me. It was so strange, because people had been walking in my direction all the time, because I sat near the path besides the meadow. Many other people before seemed to walk up to me, but they just passed. But this guy was certainly 10 meters away from me, when I already knew that he would approach me. It wasn't like maybe he will approach me, it was like I KNOW it just like I know that my body will breathe automatically and that I have to eat. He started to talk to me in German, but after one or two sentences he changed to English and that was another manifestation. As you all know, I write much in English, but I don't speak. I have nearly no practical experience in speaking English and I think it was just yesterday or the day before yesterday that I thought that I would love to have a possibility to speak English. We talked about psychology, the subconscious and quantum physics..lol. I had so much fun and it was so interesting. It was such a cool experience to actually speak English. He has even understood me.
People, seriously, that's LoA in action. I'm not sure, if I've already mentioned it here, but the last time before this three guys that a guy approached me was in early 2015 (and he ask for the way first, so he had a reason to approach me and then we stayed in contact). And now, 3 guys within 3 weeks, just because I'm aligned and because I asked for it. Another interesting thing is that I've sitten on the meadow for nearly 6 weeks now (not all the time, but quite regularly). The first 3 weeks, I haven't asked for any guys and no guy talked to me. And look what happened after it was just a little active in my vibration.

8/23/2016 4:37 pm  #39

Today, something very interesting happened to me that made me think.
Just a little background story. In the past, I was a member of a few sites with picture ratings. Basically, you could give the pictures of people "grades" from 1 (bad) to 10 (pretty good). I'm more the type of girl who doesn't care so much how she looks. I don't were makeup, I don't like to present my boobs to get attention. Most pictures showed my face and because I mostly look ugly on pictures, if I try to smile, I didn't smile. The "grades" I got for those pictures where mostly between 5 and 6.
Now, the funny thing. Yesterday, I joined a dating website and uploaded a picture of me. Nearly the same as always: No boobs, just my head, but the difference was I was smiling and I was in alignment, when I took the pictures. I had three votes so far and it were three 10s.

8/23/2016 7:14 pm  #40

I want to ask you about the guy who approached you in the meadow I've gotten that exact same feeling before about knowing when something is about to happen with just total assurance, I think it's the intuition. The intuition gets stronger the more you practice being in the allowing mode, because your mind isn't caught up in the mess that usually happens inside of our heads, the worrying, planning and all of that. That's because when we are in the allowing state, we are in the moment and if we have a high vibration, our intuition is allowed to kick in with huge strength. I was just wondering though, when you saw this person for the first time, did you want him to come over or did you just feel he was coming over? You wanted to talk to an amazing guy, you had no limits to who it was, but if you were specifically creating, you would have actually been able to see this guy and think 'ok, I want him' and then for him to come over. So I'm just wondering if you actually specifically manifested him or if the universe just brought him to you as a match to your desire and vibration?

The last post about your picture....to Β quote Audrey Hepburn, 'Happy girls are the prettiest' Men go towards joy like moths to a flame because it is the foremost attractive quality of a woman. Β 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

Board footera