Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/02/2016 11:49 am  #1

Thinking maybe.. A bid farewell..

I must say I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on this forum. All of you beautiful people have made a very big impact on my life, and I will forever be grateful to have been able to be apart of this group. With saying that.. It's just beginning to not feel so comfortable. Not bc of any of you, but more so bc of the contradictions between one thread to another. Even more so than that.. It just doesn't seem to be offering me any benefits as far as my desire goes. I've come a long way, a very long way. From when I first joined the forum, I was laying next in bed every day all day, not eating, not taking care of myself, hating life all together.. To now.. I feel alive, I find many many things every single day to appreciate, I laugh, smile, eat well, dress well, I care for myself, I have waaaayyyy more up days than down days. What a difference being apart of this forum has made for me. However I have to be honest. As good as it feels to feel good.. I've had an ulterior motive since day one. And I will not lie to myself nor any of you and say that isn't still the case. I've done the work, I've focused on self love, I've gave it my all, tried my best, and honestly I feel very proud of myself for the insane progress I have made as far as me and only me. As far as my reconciliation with my guy... Nothing as of yet. I don't want to play pretend all my life. I don't want to only have a wonderful/delicious relationship with him in my mind. I want full physical manifestationall evidence.. And as of now I don't feel any closer to that than I did when I joined the forum. Em is right.. I'm tired of giving a ****. Tho I don't know how to not give a ****, it's still utter bs that I'm still sitting in the same place I was 6 months ago. Only difference now is I'm actually living my life and trying to make the best of things.. While I still miss him. I don't want to give up, I want to push forward, I want my success story, I want to be the best me and then be able to give him the best me. But.. I can't control him, I can't make the universe bring him back.. I've tried and tried and tried to follow the rules and give it my best shot. However, I feel like I'm sinking. Sinking back into heart break just by the acknowledgment that I'm still here.. Without him. Sorry if this is way negative.. But sometimes I just gotta get real with me. Do I believe he is the love of my life, who I want nothing more than to share the rest of my life with? Yes.. But somethings gotta give. I'm tired of living on false hope.

Em.. I appreciate you more than you know, and I really hope one day I can share my success story that you are patiently waiting for.

I haven't decided 100% but I am thinking of leaving the forum.. Basically bc when I come to the forum I'm looking for that one missing piece, that nugget of magic. I'm looking directly at what I don't want.. Which defies LOA.

I thought I was doing good.. But maybe I was lieing to myself about that too.

I love you guys tho.. Thanks for everything

Last edited by iinikkii (7/02/2016 11:52 am)

7/02/2016 12:17 pm  #2

Re: Thinking maybe.. A bid farewell..

Stepping away will work wonders for you. I did it and I was so glad I did. Also, just because people say things on this forum doesn't mean they are true.

People do not reflect your vibe contrary to what most ardent New Agers believe here. There is not a shred of evidence that people are a direct reflection of your internal beliefs. They have oversimplified reality and have severely distorted the law of attraction. Other people are just as real as you are.

It's the whole "if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around, does it still make a sound?". Of course it does.

In fact the "law" of attraction should not even be considered a law. Gravity is a law, even evolution is a "theory". At best the "law" of attraction should be called the "theory of attraction". I would call it a hypothesis myself. It's so internal that it's hard to "prove" it in a scientific sense.

Develop self confidence and self esteem, pretty yourself up, and hit the gym. You will then see that YOU create what you want with respect to YOU by your thoughts that LEAD to actions. The actions change your reality. Sure prayer, feeling good, and thinking positive do help and can change the world around you but I'm a firm believer that we aren'the Jedi Knights influencing people or things with our mind. Plus, who want to carry such a burden of trying to make your own life good? I'd much rather go with the flow and just enjoy life without worrying about a so called vibration. Idk about some of you, but trying to control your own life is a nightmare. I'd rather rely on God for my strength and well being.

Practicality over New Age BS anyday for me. People disagree with me but that's fine. Enjoy your life and work hard for what you want. Leave that ex behind in your past and create a beautiful future for yourself.

Last edited by Craigd88 (7/02/2016 12:21 pm)

Thoughts become things.

7/02/2016 12:38 pm  #3

Craigd88 wrote:

Stepping away will work wonders for you. I did it and I was so glad I did. Also, just because people say things on this forum doesn't mean they are true.

People do not reflect your vibe contrary to what most ardent New Agers believe here. There is not a shred of evidence that people are a direct reflection of your internal beliefs. They have oversimplified reality and have severely distorted the law of attraction. Other people are just as real as you are.

It's the whole "if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around, does it still make a sound?". Of course it does.

In fact the "law" of attraction should not even be considered a law. Gravity is a law, even evolution is a "theory". At best the "law" of attraction should be called the "theory of attraction". I would call it a hypothesis myself. It's so internal that it's hard to "prove" it in a scientific sense.

Develop self confidence and self esteem, pretty yourself up, and hit the gym. You will then see that YOU create what you want with respect to YOU by your thoughts that LEAD to actions. The actions change your reality. Sure prayer, feeling good, and thinking positive do help and can change the world around you but I'm a firm believer that we aren'the Jedi Knights influencing people or things with our mind. Plus, who want to carry such a burden of trying to make your own life good? I'd much rather go with the flow and just enjoy life without worrying about a so called vibration. Idk about some of you, but trying to control your own life is a nightmare. I'd rather rely on God for my strength and well being.

Practicality over New Age BS anyday for me. People disagree with me but that's fine. Enjoy your life and work hard for what you want. Leave that ex behind in your past and create a beautiful future for yourself.

I believe in LOA.. I've seen it in action, I know that it is as real as gravity. I just think it's presented in a way that makes it sound GAURANTEED and easy. Like.. If you do this, this, and this, you will get your desire.. And if you don't get your desire then it's your fault because you're doing something wrong, you don't have enough faith:belief etc. I mean cmon!! Sometimes I feel like I would have been better off, and would ALREADY have my guy back had I not run into to learning about LOA. I've got him back before, and I knew nothing of LOA. NOTHING.. I'm tired of blaming myself and feeling at fault because I'm not perfect and bc I haven't mastered the LOA life. Either the "universe" will bring me my desire or not. And if I have to be 100% perfect in order for it to do so.. Then that's pretty screwed up. You're right, I am human, with feelings and emotions. I have faults and struggle with some things more than others. even my ex didn't require me to be perfect 100% of the time.
I've done my part, I've talked my self off the edge, I've done the work, I've evolved into the best version of me I HAVE EVER been.. And yet it still doesn't seem to be good enough. So what? No manifestation for me? It's heartbreaking.. And even more heartbreaking to feel like I've had wool pulled over my eyes in hope that THIS will bring him back.

Last edited by iinikkii (7/02/2016 12:40 pm)

7/02/2016 12:43 pm  #4

lol Craig, it is funny you say this on a forum mainly designed to help bring exes back...

op, i feel you deeply as i have been there myself. i am happy you are in a better place now. hold on to that, you will be just fine. promiseΒ 

xoxoxo

7/02/2016 12:53 pm  #5

Well my view point of God would pretty much stand as the same as my view point of the universe. So he gets to decide? So what the flip is the pint in me being here if I'm just here to be a damn puppet on a string for his entertainment. Sorry but that's just rediculous. My faith in God dwindles a looong time ago.  All you gotta do is have faith in God right? Right... I'm gonna call the bluff on that one. I would way rather have an impersonal universe that has no emotions, than a guy with a white beard in the sky calling the shots and deciding what is or isn't good for me. Ummm this is my life! I think I know what is or isn't good for me.

7/02/2016 12:58 pm  #6

I didn't start this thread to be witnessed to or to be talked out of believing in LOA. I started this thread bc I wanted to share with everyone here as to where I stand. This is a LOA forum. PERIOD. Not a church.

7/02/2016 1:01 pm  #7

I think this thread is just coming more from a place of being tired of giving a ****. Em really had a point. I can give a **** all day long till I die.. And that's not changing anything.

7/02/2016 1:22 pm  #8

Craigd88 wrote:

I'm trying to get you out of the bullshit you're stuck in. Your are literally praying and asking from something that science has confirmed began to exist. The Universe has no power in and of itself. It's apart of creation as we are.

Don't get an attitude with me. I'm not one pining after someone wasting 6 months of my life. You want to continue to believe in this magic of controlling your reality and controlling people to get what you want, go for it but remember...you have already wasting 6 months of your life with this.

I suggest you move away from it andand be a normal human being. You are not a God nor do you control everything in your life. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I could care less what others have said about this. They are more likely wrong anyway. They couldn't possibly consider being wrong. The delusion has sunk too deep. Most here are spending so much time doing techniques, stressing over vibes, and reading LOA material that they could literally be diagnosed as OCD or crazy. They aren't living. They are stuck on someone so much that they resort to mind control to get that person back. How ridiculous.

And I agree with you as far as this being hyped up as some sort of magical practice that give you control over everything and everyone that walks the planet. I agree. I don't want to control my guy. That IS NOT what I want. I DO love him, and I think the world of him. But with saying that.. Everytime I've tried to rs or anything remotely close, I have had the tug on my heart telling me that this is not right. I either love him or I don't.. And if I do, trying to control him with "mind control" is a pretty crappy way of trying to prove to myself, him or "God"/"universe" that I do really in fact love him. I don't want to control the world, that is WAYYY too much responsibility, that I know isn't supposed to be resting on my shoulders. BUT at the same time.. I would like the opportunity to be able to chose for myself. I would like another chance.. And I've prayed to God way too much to even count.

7/02/2016 1:24 pm  #9

Oh and .. I'm OCD already.. Lol. Without the help of LOA! It's a double edged sword really :/

7/02/2016 1:39 pm  #10

Craigd88 wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

I'm trying to get you out of the bullshit you're stuck in. Your are literally praying and asking from something that science has confirmed began to exist. The Universe has no power in and of itself. It's apart of creation as we are.

Don't get an attitude with me. I'm not one pining after someone wasting 6 months of my life. You want to continue to believe in this magic of controlling your reality and controlling people to get what you want, go for it but remember...you have already wasting 6 months of your life with this.

I suggest you move away from it andand be a normal human being. You are not a God nor do you control everything in your life. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I could care less what others have said about this. They are more likely wrong anyway. They couldn't possibly consider being wrong. The delusion has sunk too deep. Most here are spending so much time doing techniques, stressing over vibes, and reading LOA material that they could literally be diagnosed as OCD or crazy. They aren't living. They are stuck on someone so much that they resort to mind control to get that person back. How ridiculous.

And I agree with you as far as this being hyped up as some sort of magical practice that give you control over everything and everyone that walks the planet. I agree. I don't want to control my guy. That IS NOT what I want. I DO love him, and I think the world of him. But with saying that.. Everytime I've tried to rs or anything remotely close, I have had the tug on my heart telling me that this is not right. I either love him or I don't.. And if I do, trying to control him with "mind control" is a pretty crappy way of trying to prove to myself, him or "God"/"universe" that I do really in fact love him. I don't want to control the world, that is WAYYY too much responsibility, that I know isn't supposed to be resting on my shoulders. BUT at the same time.. I would like the opportunity to be able to chose for myself. I would like another chance.. And I've prayed to God way too much to even count.

That's much better   Listen to your inside. It's usually right.

I think we all would like another chance, but is it really for our best interest or better yet: their best interest? If you love him as you say, what if another woman gives him all he needs and is truly better for him. Would you want that for him?

I tend to look at life through a window instead of a mirror. Putting others before yourself is so much more satisfying that being concerned with only yourself and being narcissistic.

Treat others how you want to be treated. The best way to live.

Dude, I get what you are getting at. I really do. That doesn't change anything for me tho. I still want my guy back. I still want the opportunity. Ain't no other woman alive able to give him more or better for him than I am and can. PERIOD.

Board footera