Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2016 12:43 pm  #1

Question

I attracted my ex back. It's going beautifully and I'm truly grateful.  Now I'm working on the relationship part.. On a daily basis, I try to keep my vibration up. For the most part, I feel joy and peace but there are some days like this past weekend that I was in neutral. I was in a negative environment but I tried to feel better bit by bit. I notice that my guy is a little quiet when I'm in a lower vibration.  I don't know if that is  true but I guess I've created that reality by thinking that.. I guess my question is how to sustain a relationship when my vibration wavers. This is the first time I'm going into a relationship with an LOA mindset.. Like suppose we were married, would he distance himself if my vibration was not as high as other days. Or is the momentum of past vibration building. I feel like this is an issue of my mindset but I don't know how to reframe it. should I expect that my relationship and everything I've created keep running smoothly so long as I try to get to a better feeling place?

3/09/2016 6:19 pm  #2

Re: Question

Anyone have an answer?πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

3/09/2016 6:33 pm  #3

Absolutely expect that everything keeps getting better and better. And know that there will always be moments of contrast but you are stronger than that. Don't let his quietness derail you, simply use those moments to sit back and tend to your own vibration. Remember, you are whole and complete without him. You don't NEED him, he simply complements your wonderful life.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/09/2016 6:44 pm  #4

Thank you, Cherished.

while we were in no contact, I scripted and affirmed how I wanted our relationship to be. And I see that he is coming around and it's pretty awesome. But when he goes quiet or does something that I don't like, i see deep down that I am expecting his old patterns to come up. I'm trying to transcend this but it wavers after a few weeks. Is it just a mental thing? Do I just keep affirming what I want and trust? I have changed a lot and I know it serves us no good if I box him into what he used to be like.

3/09/2016 10:10 pm  #5

Everythingisbeautiful wrote:

Thank you, Cherished.

while we were in no contact, I scripted and affirmed how I wanted our relationship to be. And I see that he is coming around and it's pretty awesome. But when he goes quiet or does something that I don't like, i see deep down that I am expecting his old patterns to come up. I'm trying to transcend this but it wavers after a few weeks. Is it just a mental thing? Do I just keep affirming what I want and trust? I have changed a lot and I know it serves us no good if I box him into what he used to be like.

Hi can you share details of your story just as an inspiration to me... i love to read success stories in detail
Β 

she is mine..... she is in love with me.... and i love her unconditionally!!

3/09/2016 10:17 pm  #6

Everythingisbeautiful wrote:

Thank you, Cherished.

Β 
Yes indeed, it's ALL a mental thing! If you can remember that and focus steadily on what you DO want, it will materialise in your physical reality.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/09/2016 10:34 pm  #7

I have this sudden worry that the old patterns will show up again and I will not be strong enough in my beliefs. The greatest lesson I've learned is no matter where he is- near or far - I must always put myself first. Self love is ongoing and I sort of lapsed. I know when I was feeling happier and we were in NC, it was far easier to work on my relationship script and to believe. Now that we are talking again and I see some minor old patterns from him(which are negligible), i am finding it difficult to transcend it and focus on what I want. I am remembering some old disappointments that I used to feel and I never want it to occur in our new relationship. can he really change? He has already so I don't know why I'm thinking these nonsense thoughts.

Last edited by Everythingisbeautiful (3/18/2016 8:10 am)

3/09/2016 10:42 pm  #8

So true!!! Putting ourselves first is the key!!! I've learned this the hard way but now it is a way of life for me, no matter what!! Thanks for sharing your story, it is very encouraging.Β 

Board footera