Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/29/2016 10:36 am  #1

Trust the Universal Mind

If there is a single shred of doubt inside each and every aspect of your mind, you will always struggle to create the life that you desire. 

To replace your doubt with trust, your mind needs to undergo a complete re-programming, and the first step is to change your perception about your circumstances. In general, focus on the positive and the possibilities rather than the negative and the impossibilities.  By changing your perception and by repeating the new perception in your mind through creative visualization, you are manipulating your subconscious. Your subconscious will eventually store all the new repetitive mental images that you keep focusing on in your mind. 

Once you’ve successfully reprogrammed your subconscious, your new perception of your circumstance will become a new belief. As you already know, you manifest whatever it is that you truly believe in, whether you are aware that these beliefs exist or not.  

You will also eventually feel more confident about your desire and will rest in the assurance that your desire will be in your physical reality soon.  It is only when you are confident in your ability to create and be naturally detached from your desired outcome that the Universal Mind will ‘sense’ your complete trust in its limitless and absolute powers. Detachment cannot be forced -- it happens naturally, when you've successfully replaced your old beliefs with new ones through subconscious re-programming. 

Once the Universal Mind senses your complete trust, and the UM knows based on how much you allow your desire to come to you (meaning no resistance), it will respond with the best plans for you so that you will realize the best version of your desire.  

Last edited by Vera (2/29/2016 10:36 am)

2/29/2016 12:50 pm  #2

Re: Trust the Universal Mind

Vera wrote:

If there is a single shred of doubt inside each and every aspect of your mind, you will always struggle to create the life that you desire. 

To replace your doubt with trust, your mind needs to undergo a complete re-programming, and the first step is to change your perception about your circumstances. In general, focus on the positive and the possibilities rather than the negative and the impossibilities.  By changing your perception and by repeating the new perception in your mind through creative visualization, you are manipulating your subconscious. Your subconscious will eventually store all the new repetitive mental images that you keep focusing on in your mind. 

Once you’ve successfully reprogrammed your subconscious, your new perception of your circumstance will become a new belief. As you already know, you manifest whatever it is that you truly believe in, whether you are aware that these beliefs exist or not.  

You will also eventually feel more confident about your desire and will rest in the assurance that your desire will be in your physical reality soon.  It is only when you are confident in your ability to create and be naturally detached from your desired outcome that the Universal Mind will ‘sense’ your complete trust in its limitless and absolute powers. Detachment cannot be forced -- it happens naturally, when you've successfully replaced your old beliefs with new ones through subconscious re-programming. 

Once the Universal Mind senses your complete trust, and the UM knows based on how much you allow your desire to come to you (meaning no resistance), it will respond with the best plans for you so that you will realize the best version of your desire.  

I remember you telling me how I need to discipline my mind and if I really want this I can make it possible. I have been doing the exercises and kept devoted to them. I have even been trying to focus on me more. I am still going to take the thirty days to create this new habit.

My darling said he wants nothing to do with me anymore, but yet he still seems upset about us not living together. He said we would have made a week yesterday as if he has been counting. So he is just frustrated. So right now, I am going to focus on raising my vibration and enjoying myself.

If I focus on the reality between us right now, it will just create strong resistance again. I an going to go back to being the strong me who had nothing but strong faith in me. I remember when we first started dating he said he never lasted more than three months with a girl. With me he already lasted half a year because I had no resitance, I had complete faith. He adored me, he called me perfect, he loved me and I him. We were a team.

Once I started to doubt, the resistance came on strong and that's when problems between us happened. I know for a fact that it was the resistance that screwed us up, the law is working all the time after all. So I need to recreate that beautiful faith and trust. I played a game once where I lost $6,000, normally I don't lose no more than $100. So that was a huge amount, towards the end of the game though, I gainer $90,000 which put the $6,000 to shame.

I felt like the Universe was saying, "So you lost six thousand dollars in your relationship, big deal. You can gain a happy ninety thousand dollars that will make your loss of six thousand dollars look like a joke." So ever since, I thought of the years of resistance in our relationship being like the $6,000. I want to manifest something as powerful and wonderful as the $90,000 that will make all the years of problems meaningless.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

2/29/2016 6:15 pm  #3

Hi holistichealing!

Yes, the secret is mental discipline. When you've successfully mentally disciplined your mind, your vibration will simply follow. What do I mean by mental discipline?

1. Only focus on thoughts of you and your love. Always choose to see mental images that only represent your desired outcome. Remember the good moments of the past only. Deliberately create your ideal future. 

2. Mentally block all images that do not conform to your desired outcome. As soon as you start thinking of these images, you need to immediately snap out of it. Many people can't seem to help themselves but prolong seeing mental images that are contrary to their desired outcome. What it does is it negates all the positive images that you imagined before in your mind. 

3. It's better to think of something else not related to your love than think of your love in a negative light. As soon as you are conscious about your mind wandering aimlessly (entertaining negative thoughts), snap out of it and try to focus on one thing around you, like a book or your phone, and appreciate and give thanks to it. Gratitude makes you mindful.  

4. Train your mind through meditation. Start with 5 minutes a day if you haven't meditated before. Become an observer of your thoughts. Just observe what is going on in your mind. Meditation will not only help you train your monkey mind but will also let you access your subconscious mind almost immediately. 

5. Don't worry about trying to reach for positive feelings right now. Once you already know how to train your mind, feelings will follow. 

2/29/2016 6:42 pm  #4

Vera, thanks for this!

2/29/2016 7:24 pm  #5

Vera wrote:

Hi holistichealing!

Yes, the secret is mental discipline. When you've successfully mentally disciplined your mind, your vibration will simply follow. What do I mean by mental discipline?

1. Only focus on thoughts of you and your love. Always choose to see mental images that only represent your desired outcome. Remember the good moments of the past only. Deliberately create your ideal future. 

2. Mentally block all images that do not conform to your desired outcome. As soon as you start thinking of these images, you need to immediately snap out of it. Many people can't seem to help themselves but prolong seeing mental images that are contrary to their desired outcome. What it does is it negates all the positive images that you imagined before in your mind. 

3. It's better to think of something else not related to your love than think of your love in a negative light. As soon as you are conscious about your mind wandering aimlessly (entertaining negative thoughts), snap out of it and try to focus on one thing around you, like a book or your phone, and appreciate and give thanks to it. Gratitude makes you mindful.  

4. Train your mind through meditation. Start with 5 minutes a day if you haven't meditated before. Become an observer of your thoughts. Just observe what is going on in your mind. Meditation will not only help you train your monkey mind but will also let you access your subconscious mind almost immediately. 

5. Don't worry about trying to reach for positive feelings right now. Once you already know how to train your mind, feelings will follow. 

Thank you, so much.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

3/08/2016 8:00 pm  #6

This was a great thread. I totally have doubtful days too and feel silly I'm THINKING of a man who isn't thinking of me, but then I snap out of it and say how do I know...

The best part is that there are days I'm not thinking of just him or the past. I'm thinking of finishing school, my degree, moving to Arizona, raising our daughter in a beautiful pace, a new car even a sexy flawless wardrobe I'm going to have after my degree..and then as usual..HE pops up. But not as negative as before...it's more like how much he will love my wardrobe AND contribute to it, that he won't be able to keep his hands off me, that he will be so in I've with our daughter and me he wouldn't dare want us to leave maryland without him..and I text myself as if I'm him to remind me of things he would say and will say once he realizes he can no longer stand it without me and our vibrations are back in alignmnt.

It's tough at night..wishing the phone would ring or feeling I'm roll me in a ball and lock me in his sweaty arms but I KNOWS where ever he is, he is holding pillow, smelling my rent or looking at pictures of us because I feel it. Its been 3 weeks, but the lifetime we have will supercide this space.

He will want us to never be apart again, and I Wil be the happiest I am with or without I'm because I'm stop seeing the beautiful possiilities with our daughter and nothing more precious than her to me..to us!

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/08/2016 9:41 pm  #7

Thanks for the wonderful advice Vera. <3

All those visions that you saw, but with faith and understanding I choose to claim it all.

3/08/2016 10:07 pm  #8

I read this in Neville's The Law and The Promise today:

"If man is not manifesting his desire, it is because he is thinking of what he wants instead of FROM his wish fulfilled".

Had an aha moment with that one! I think its so easy to say "I want this" or "I want that" and we can say that, but it is not until we truly believe it is ours and act as if it is already ours do we then actually manifest it into our current reality!

With much love and thanks!

3/09/2016 1:46 pm  #9

Thoughtisform wrote:

hi guys, ive been struggling on stopping my mind wondering, i keep felling positive and then doubting the whole process. I start thinking im never going to get him back. Then ill turn again and become positive. I know this works i just need to stay strong but im finding this so hard.

Meditation and awareness. You have to become the gatekeeper to what is in your mind.

Meditation allows to you to quiet the mind, it trains you to just watch thoughts go by and not interact with them.  The headspace mediation likens it to seeing your thoughts like moving traffic and you just sit on the pavement watching them go by. Once you learn to stop engaging your thoughts they will stop being there.

An awareness of your triggers is important and the minute you feel a thought coming up you need to stop it in its tracks. Either give yourself a mantra or replace it with a new thought. When you think I never going to have him, replace it, say it's done he's mine. There is no magic formula to stop repetitive thoughts apart from practicing awareness. 

Listen to Neville Goddard Control. Your Inner Conversations.

3/09/2016 2:02 pm  #10

I have that same problem. Eve in meditating. At times I am meditating I see him turn away from me. but he never walks away. So now I do guided meditations like on youtube. But honestly there is nothing more rewarding that speaking directly to the erson in my head. Its like telepathy but its helpful when the negative comes in. I can talk to him and say babe im sorry i cant think about that right now im packing for our vacation or i understand how you feel, but your actions werent appropriate, but i know the next time youll be less vocal or use better words. It is a true challenge

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

Board footera