Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2016 9:48 pm  #1

Must Read - Vera's Post!

EVERYBODY can learn from this brilliant post of Vera's-

You need to read the truth about reality creation because it seems that sugar-coated advice are being ignored.

Where you are now: too much resistance, too much attachment to whatever your guy does and too much attachment to the outcome; also, it seems that you don't have control over your situation and everything that happens to you. I also don't see any self-love based on your posts.

Where you need to be: be in that state of "not caring" (this cannot be faked btw), and being 100% OK with not being with your guy, loving yourself more, and not going in circles. You can only achieve this with subconscious re-programming and that is when you commit to visualizing and focusing only on you and him being together and not entertaining thoughts that contradict what you want.

I know you probably don't like what I just typed, but you need to know where I THINK you are right now exactly based on your energy and what you've been writing all this time.

My turning point was when a friend told me that I had absolutely no control over my life and then challenged me to be mentally tough. After that, my life became better than ever.

UNLESS you apply what you learned, and commit once and for all to filter what comes in your mind, you will continue to go in circles. MENTAL DISCIPLINE is the only skill that you need to master because once you cease to be a slave to your thoughts, you will have immediate control of yourself and whatever happens to you.

You simply cannot change your vibrations without changing your thoughts because every thought is energy and energy vibrates at certain frequencies depending on the quality of your thoughts.

The fact that you're easily affected by EVERY ACTION or INACTION of your guy means you're assigning meanings, labels, and reasons for what is otherwise NEUTRAL. Yes, him not texting you back is a neutral thing, but as soon as you give meaning to him not texting you back (like maybe he doesn't really like you, or he has someone else), then him not texting you back becomes a negative experience. Your mind likes to assign labels and meanings to situations that should have been neutral. Don't be lazy when it comes to controlling your mind. Control it at all times.

While I don't condemn you for getting into an FWB relationship with your guy, I have to say this:

The moment you allow yourself to be in a situation that doesn't reflect your true desire, you are going AGAINST your true nature of being a powerful creator. Instead of being a master of your life, you become a slave of your mind, of other people, and of circumstances.

Also, IMO, nobody wins in an FWB relationship. It is mentally and physically draining. As a creator, you need to preserve all your energies, especially your sexual energy because this is very powerful in helping you achieve what you want.  You also are not really loving yourself if you are allowing yourself to be in a situation where you can be emotionally, physically, and mentally drained almost everyday.

I used to be mentally lazy, but that all changed when a friend, who is a very successful entrepreneur, told me that unless I make a commitment to have the discipline that's required to deliberately create my ideal life, I will never create my ideal life. This means I will not have the outcomes that I want.

So my questions to you are: how committed are you in changing your situation? What necessary steps will you take to achieve your desired situation? What activities do you do on a daily basis that help you achieve your desired situation? Are you doing Veronica's 25-day challenge?

Last edited by Cherished (3/03/2016 9:49 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/03/2016 10:25 pm  #2

Re: Must Read - Vera's Post!

Thanks gorgeous! I appreciate you reposting this. If my friend had not been upfront and only told me things I only wanted to hear and did not dare me to be mentally tough, I'd easily get affected by others. I'll still be going in circles up to now and the other aspects of my life would be affected.Β 

Don't be afraid to get to that "I don't care anymore" feeling, because that has nothing to do with not loving the other person anymore. Once you set your intention to be with the person you love, your intention will always hold true as long as you won't contradict it with negative thoughts.

Feeling "indifferent"Β simply means your subconscious has finally accepted the fact that you and your guy / girl are already together and will be together soon, that is why you are no longer struggling emotionally and are no longer stressed or anxious about the idea of you being together. You become totally relaxed and calm. This is the best state to be in!Β 

You will only have the absolute freedom to create your life when you are totally detached to the outcome. You can't say "Oh, I am detached now." As I said, this state can't be faked and this will come with practice, especially when you use Neville's technique of visualization before going to sleep and upon waking up in the morning.Β 

Good luck in creating whatever it is that you want!Β 

Last edited by Vera (3/03/2016 10:26 pm)

3/03/2016 11:51 pm  #3

This is so true, and I've had the question asked so many times.. "Will I ruin my manifestation if I don't really care too much?!" And the answer is NOOOO, you are probably truly allowing your manifestation for the first time when you get to that state. It either happens naturally over the course of weeks or months. OR it happens directly as a consequence of your focused mind power.

I also believe that while it's ok to have an off day here and there, it is obvious that some people are absolutely stuck in a holding pattern. Continuing to perpetuate the story of old is never going to get you where you want to be. I get a lot of emails from a lot of you, and I love every single one of you! But occasionally I do bang my head a little. There are emails that I read and wonder if they were copied and pasted from previous emails. The content remains the same. Exactly the same! Same fears, same doubts, same story.. And the burning question is of course "why haven't I manifested my desire yet?

It all lies in your focus. And I was hoping we could use this thread to pitch in and come up with some powerhouse, surefire ways to better focus our minds. It is challenging to master, but with practice I know ALL of us can vastly improve the control we have over our minds. And THAT will lead to our creative freedom, Beautifuls! πŸŒ πŸ’ž

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/04/2016 12:27 am  #4

HπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ well said! Sometimes I come on this forum and I immediately have to get off because some of the posts are so sad a ! Veronica gave  you the steps to attract your love back and the main step is to love yourself and detach from the outcome. My mother always told me to love yourself first and remember you are the prize. I understand that it can be hard but I know from experience when you move on with your life and you are happy doh f your thing your lover and past loves always come out the woodworks! Have fun find a hobby and learn more about who you are

Last edited by applelove (3/04/2016 12:28 am)

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

3/04/2016 1:29 am  #5

Vera and Cherished,

Thank you so much for this. I love both of your replies!!😊😊

3/04/2016 9:39 am  #6

I was reading somebody's story about self-love over on the Power of Law of Attraction forums, and she said that when you obsess and negatively think about your person, you're putting up walls that prevent your love and energy from being sent out and distributed to that person. You put all that effort into visualizing and affirming and yet you still have walls up that prevent that love and energy from leaving you. I think that's a good visual to have. Before I thought "resistance" was more of a wall not letting things enter (and it certainly is), but it's also a wall not letting things OUT. This helped put things in better perspective for me.

3/04/2016 10:07 am  #7

Cherished wrote:

I used to be mentally lazy, but that all changed when a friend, who is a very successful entrepreneur, told me that unless I make a commitment to have the discipline that's required to deliberately create my ideal life, I will never create my ideal life. This means I will not have the outcomes that I want.

So my questions to you are: how committed are you in changing your situation? What necessary steps will you take to achieve your desired situation? What activities do you do on a daily basis that help you achieve your desired situation?

Thank you for this! I needed this little kick for motivation in my work. Great post Vera!

TheGiver wrote:

Before I thought "resistance" was more of a wall not letting things enter (and it certainly is), but it's also a wall not letting things OUT.Β 

Yes of course! What a wonderful insight. With love, as with friendship, smiles, kittens, money, and other things...more you give it away, the more it comes back. ;)

Actually there is a provocative quote by J. Krishnamurti:

"You want to be loved because you do not love; but the moment you love, it is finished, you are no longer inquiring whether or not somebody loves you."

To freely give love is to never run out of love; when we demand love that tends to be out of some inner place of lack, fear, sorrow. Β 
Β 

3/04/2016 1:26 pm  #8

TheGiver wrote:

I was reading somebody's story about self-love over on the Power of Law of Attraction forums, and she said that when you obsess and negatively think about your person, you're putting up walls that prevent your love and energy from being sent out and distributed to that person. You put all that effort into visualizing and affirming and yet you still have walls up that prevent that love and energy from leaving you. I think that's a good visual to have. Before I thought "resistance" was more of a wall not letting things enter (and it certainly is), but it's also a wall not letting things OUT. This helped put things in better perspective for me.

This really clicked with me. I too, have never thought of resistance in that way. This makes perfect sense!
Β 

Board footera