Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2016 12:24 am  #41

Re: So has anyone really had success?

iinikkii wrote:

Or another question .. Doing affirmations.. Saying "x and I are in a loving relationship" how does that make a difference when we know we are lying to ourselves?

It doesn't. Affirmations only work if you actually believe them and when you feel like crap you're not going to believe them. Affirmations are good to say while you're already feeling amazing cause they'll keep you in that high vibration.

2/25/2016 12:35 am  #42

I think learning about loa has made it harder for me.. Because I am consciously trying to attract what I want, no unconsciously like those who don't know about loa. Maybe I just don't understand at all.. I guess it's hard to feel better when I have an unfulfilled desire

2/25/2016 12:45 am  #43

Ok. First and most importantly.. I do not make ANY financial gain through being an administrator here. Nor do I have any afiliation whatsoever with Veronica. I am not on this forum for the benefit of myself- I am here because I HAVE MADE THE JOURNEY from misery to happiness. As have all of the people attempting to help you to understand. The reason I contribute here is because vibrationally I am in alignment and I am in a position to offer people the motivation and inspiration they need in order to  achieve their own desires.

At the moment you are not really understanding where the other posters are coming from- and that's ok because we all had to start somewhere! Every person that is trying to offer you advice has been through this and is talking to you directly from their heart.

If you don't wish to buy the book, nobody needs it as a prerequisite. Please look through the videos, stickies and hundreds of other wonderful discussions that outline and highlight exactly what we are all practicing.  What you will come to realise if you persevere and learn, is that you ARE actually wanting to feel better. And you won't get your love back until you truly DO feel better. And then you'll realise the journey IS to find your own alignment. It's actually not about simply winning back an ex.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

2/25/2016 12:46 am  #44

iinikkii wrote:

Or another question .. Doing affirmations.. Saying "x and I are in a loving relationship" how does that make a difference when we know we are lying to ourselves?

It makes a difference when you have Immovable Faith in the Universe/God/LOA/Your power as a deliberate creator...Β Start affirming 'I Am Blessed' with Gratitude and Faith whenever you can - And you will definitely see changes.

There are some great posters in this forum and you will get to know them soon. But you can start reading up posts by Veronica and Cherished.Β 

Veronica: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/search.php?search_id=1351735606
Cherished: http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/search.php?search_id=1042084692

Veronica has some nice short videos. This would be good first step before going through the posts.Β 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBF-7UNLSqxUz5TO1EWBMJQ

Β 

2/25/2016 12:54 am  #45

Ok.. But how does my alignment assure me that I will get him back?

2/25/2016 12:56 am  #46

I see post where people started feeling better then decided they didn't want their so called person back. Or they said they wanted this person or better, or they attracted completely different from their intention. I don't want him or better. I want him. I don't want to attract everyone but him

2/25/2016 12:57 am  #47

iinikkii wrote:

Ok.. But how does my alignment assure me that I will get him back?

Β 
Nope. Your attitude and your beliefs will determine that!

Feel it in your soul..

2/25/2016 1:03 am  #48

What do you mean by beliefs? How do you just "believe" something?

2/25/2016 1:07 am  #49

When you learn how to effectively raise your vibration, your emotions change, and therefore your thoughts also change. When you learn how to deliberately feel better, you automatically attract better thoughts. And that results in your hope turning to belief, turning to expectation. It all works simultaneously. That's what everyone here is practicing- The art of alignment.

Feel it in your soul..

2/25/2016 1:08 am  #50

iinikkii wrote:

I see post where people started feeling better then decided they didn't want their so called person back. Or they said they wanted this person or better, or they attracted completely different from their intention. I don't want him or better. I want him. I don't want to attract everyone but him

Β 
The people that felt better learnt that they could DO better, and thus went on to find someone a million times better. But they would have had the choice- their ex would have come back, and a bunch of other fabulous suitors for them to choose from!

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera