Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2016 9:30 pm  #131

Re: my sexy bod challenge

Me by the end of this:Β http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yLF0b4y3-Uc/T619uguEgDI/AAAAAAAAAxI/QIXZG0SGAYI/s1600/i.gif ;)

Unfortunately at the moment,

My most difficult challenge to myself is to drink more liquids......Β 

2/16/2016 2:51 am  #132

I resisted temptation of the carby foods last night! Made dinner of my fav meals but didnr even try a spoon! I stuck to my protein meal instead! So proud of myself!

Managed to wake up & go for the 6.45am body pump class at the gym this morning too! Freezing cold at -1c but had a lovely surprise at the gym when my guy came up to me & surprised me! πŸ˜‰

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

2/16/2016 3:07 am  #133

oooo how romantic! and my god i wish i were so good at resisting temptation too! thanks for helping us stay motivated

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/16/2016 3:09 am  #134

i'm finding i'm slacking a bit mrs plaha. i wish i could say otherwise! but today (day 13 [?]) i will:

- do 30 mins bikeΒ 
- 15 mins yoga
- drink 12 glasses water (done 3)
- try spirulina (6 pills)
- drink 3 cups herb teaaaa

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/16/2016 3:16 am  #135

dynamochick2210 wrote:

i'm finding i'm slacking a bit mrs plaha. i wish i could say otherwise! but today (day 13 [?]) i will:

- do 30 mins bikeΒ 
- 15 mins yoga
- drink 12 glasses water (done 3)
- try spirulina (6 pills)
- drink 3 cups herb teaaaa

How many litres are you aiming to drink every day? I find its easier to drink from a 500ml/600ml water bottle & keep refilling instead of glasses. Then you only need to drink 4/5 of them durinf the day. Doesnt sound as much as 12 glasses! Loll

2/17/2016 3:37 am  #136

i am in !

i been already doing this for like 2 days and was wondering wish i could have some partners in crime

lets see hows it goes .

MY goal target is to lose 10 kgs in next 2 months .Β 

Last edited by limitless (2/17/2016 3:37 am)

2/17/2016 11:13 am  #137

Up to 181 pounds. Was around 165 when my ex broke it off four months ago. Then I didn't eat for weeks and lost about 10 pounds (maybe even more.. I forget).

Getting shredded at the gym. Absolutely shredded now. I lift weights 5 times a week, and have been since mid-November. The gym is my new addiction. It's amazing what can happen when you lift for three straight months and don't skip a day (except for obvious rest days).

The best way to get confidence is to work on your body!

I can finally bench press 205 (45's, 35's) pounds eight times.

Last edited by ForgetYourEvil (2/17/2016 11:16 am)

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

2/17/2016 5:33 pm  #138

I managed to drop 22lbs in 2 WEEKS after she broke up with me lol. I am loving how I look now, working on some more muscle now at a solid 188lb.

before break upΒ http://tinypic.com/r/2ronm90/9
after break upΒ http://tinypic.com/r/qxmpgx/9

break ups sure have a way of helping you get in good physical shape

Last edited by Craigd88 (2/17/2016 5:34 pm)

Thoughts become things.

2/17/2016 9:41 pm  #139

So I have indoor cycling at lunch and hot yoga after work. I CAN DO THIS.Β 

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become.Β 
xo GabbyΒ 

2/18/2016 8:15 am  #140

Just measured myself and I have lost 21cm all over my body since Jan, which is a result from losing 8lbs only. I didnt do anything properly in Jan, but have been healthy since Feb properly!

Day 18 today! πŸ’ͺ🏼

Board footera