Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2016 12:38 am  #1

Encouragement ASAP

Hey everyone, sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but tonight just got the best of me. I if a really good night; was out with friends, having a good time. Then I checked in on my Facebook. Two people I know got engaged tonight (neither being my guy -- he doesn't have social media to my knowledge). As much as I am happy for these two people, I also felt sad. Yes, I am happy for them, but part of me felt like saying, 'when will it be my turn?'

I turn 27 in 2 weeks. No, I am not rushing or wondering when my guy will come back, but I am feeling impatient to when it'll be MY turn to post on social media about my engagement to my guy. My sister and 2 close friends are getting married this year. I am SO happy for them, but at the same time am wondering why haven't I had such luck?! I am mature, attractive, and have all my ducks in a row. I am the girl that you WANT to being home to your parents 

I'm sorry for the rant, I'm just feeling a little low tonight. I suppose these are part of my limiting beliefs? No contact with my guy for 2 yrs..could he be engaged? Does he have a girl I his life?... I'm worried about time.

Some kind words will be appreciated <3

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

2/07/2016 12:47 am  #2

Re: Encouragement ASAP

aww big blue i love you! you remind me so much of myself.

there was a time i really could not use facebook at all because it hurt so much. people were getting engaged and married left right and centre and though i blocked my guy (long story lol) i worried that without my knowing he would be engaged too.

he is free, he was free, and he wants me.
no, he hasn't said it yet but he does want me and no matter what happens part of him always will.

i feel this despair over social media some days when i am really down. and you know what? i just decided to stop using it altogether. i feel so much more free without it.

FOMO (fear of missing out) is an illusion just as any other fear. everything is coming to you at the right time. keep raising your vibration until you can ease yourself into positive alignment. patience is so important. being impatient is just creating resistance.

settle into knowing that it is all on the right path, remember all you need to take care of is your own positivity and of course, making people around you happy, i'm sure you do already, and the higher you rise the closer you will be to your desires fulfilled.

i could be wrong but i think that often the top vibration is where you ironically do not even need your desire any more, when you are free and allowing anything at all to happen. someone can correct me of course. 

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

2/07/2016 1:07 am  #3

There is so much abundance in the world. Remember that. <3

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

2/07/2016 1:44 am  #4

When you're feeling this bad, you need to perhaps get off the topic of the guy. You have to do things to find your alignment. Saying "when will it be my turn" is ok, we've all been there.. but know that it's absolutely delaying him coming back. If you can work on raising your vibration because YOU want to have a wonderful life for YOU, then that feeling will actually vanish. And Dynamochick is right.. When you tap into that energy, you won't miss them at all. And ironically, that is when he will reappear!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/07/2016 11:41 am  #5

Thank you for your responses! I was feeling pretty low last night. Now I'm getting back to being myself (: I've gone 2 yrs without him, and am living my life to its full extent. 

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

2/07/2016 3:03 pm  #6

Your turn will come soon enough, so just focus on you and how wonderful you are and let yourself attract all the beauties that life has to offer

Ask yourself why you feel "when will it be my turn" or you feel some jealousy or sadness. Sit with it and see what thoughts come up. It's okay to feel this way, it's natural and expected but remember that you're still so young and life has so many opportunities. 

I want to share a story with you: A family friend had two daughters: one got married very young and had kids and a loving husband. The other daughter hadn't dated until her first husband who she met when she was thirty? or so. Everyone gossiped about her and felt so bad that such a lovely girl had no boys interested in her (as if being single and not having a partner means your unworthy, or other negative associations our society implicates on being single *note the sarcasm*). Pretty soon, she met someone, got married and had kids and she is happy and loved.

My point in sharing this story is that you should not worry about anyone else or other relationships or what other people say or what society subtly forces on us about getting married earlier, and how questionable it is to be single or unmarried well into your thirties. I know we still worry anyway, but we are all on different paths and journeys. So what if you get married when you're 31? What if youre in the most amazing relationship ever? Does being married at 31 or 37 take away from that? Ask yourself why youre impatient too - do you feel its impossible or you don't deserve it since you say "when will it be my turn?" Sit with those thoughts for a bit cause they're there within you and it's better to address them and ask yourself why youre feeling this way. Perhaps journalling? 

Also, I understand the social media posting but ask yourself, why do you want to post about it on social media? Do you feel you want others to know youre happy and in a relationship? I hope that doesn't come off as rude, I can relate to it so I understand, but it's just a thought to think about.💖✨

Board footera