Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/03/2016 8:58 am  #1

Gab's Journey

Hi! I thought I'd start my own thread to track my journey and hopefully get words of encouragement from like-minded individuals.

Quick background: my guy and I broke up a month ago over a fight (which I started). He said he was tired of the cycle. I was depressed and moping for 3 weeks until something clicked December 27: I wasn't going to get him back by being sad (I was thinking of the many ways to kill myself; suicidal ideation has always been a problem for me) so I made a conscious choice to get out of my rut. Almost immediately, I felt lighter.

I declared out loud to the Universe that I accept the break-up and sent out a request to bring us back together when we're both ready. I know that this happened for a reason and is where we have to be right now. I have no doubt that we belong together and that we'll be together again some day. Until then, I will fill myself with as much love and happiness as I can while also working towards being the person he inspired me to be (I used to be really mean-spirited but he is such a nice, lovely guy and he inspired me to be kind).

That same day, I thought of him but with love and fondness (instead of desperation) and sent those feelings out to him, wherever he may be. A few minutes later, I checked my phone and saw that he had messaged me! We had a friendly conversation that night and the next night and the night after that. Come NYE, I wanted him to message me first and he did. 

We don't talk daily (our last conversation was Friday) but he likes my posts on Facebook almost every day. I'm trying not to read too much into it because it only confuses me. I know that when the time is right, things will fall into place. I got home from holidays tonight and I put out our photos and displayed them on my bookshelf. 

I feel so giddy all of a sudden! I was mostly indifferent about things the whole day but typing this has put a smile on my face.

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

1/03/2016 5:55 pm  #2

Re: Gab's Journey

Sounds like you have moved forward a lot. He's thinking about you a lot.  😊

1/03/2016 6:12 pm  #3

Go Gabby Go!! That actually sounds like amazing progress, and you two will be able to rebuild a more solid foundation this time. I love hearing stories like this.

1/03/2016 6:27 pm  #4

Thank you!

I'm laughing. The drive home yesterday was around 6 hours and in the beginning, I decided to try and manifest something so I visualized seeing a butterfly. At first, I thought maybe a white or yellow one but decided no, I wanted to see a black and orange butterfly. Saw a looot of white and yellow butterflies and I kept looking out for my butterfly but realized I was EXPECTING and not letting go.

Well, just now, I was checking my Instagram and saw Noah Cyrus had posted a photo from Coachella last year... Of a huge black and orange butterfly installation.

I also meditated before bed last night and saw dark purple ribbons/light in my crown chakra. It was so cool because it was my first time! It distracted me, though, haha. I'm so inspired to be more spiritual starting now.

WISHING YOU ALL A FANTASTIC DAY.

xo Gabby 

1/03/2016 11:53 pm  #5

I don't know what this means but when I went out to grab lunch, this girl that my guy was dating before me was there.

He had just gotten out of a relationship and was dating her when I decided I wanted him. I basically "stole" him from her 2 years ago.

I found it amusing. We were right beside each other at the cashier and she dropped a couple of paper slips on her way out. I wanted to call out after her but she was out the door before I could.

xo Gabby 

1/04/2016 6:24 am  #6

He tweeted me out of the blue today. A somewhat inside joke. Mad me so giddy!

xo Gabby 

1/04/2016 10:44 pm  #7

I'm feeling really good this morning! I listened to some songs that make me happy on my way to work and I visualized/scripted us together and being happy and everyone cheering us on for being together again.

I sent him a cat photo and he replied! He also tweeted me about meditating which led to one of my best friends texting me asking if we're back together. I said that we are... in the future, in due time haha and she said she's happy as long as I'm happy.

I also feel good because I'm getting work done and I'm enjoying doing it. I work in advertising and it's our second day back from the holidays and things are easy at the moment.

xo Gabby 

1/05/2016 4:29 am  #8

Perfect, keep it up. 

1/08/2016 11:32 pm  #9

I'm feeling very off. Started Thursday night and yesterday, I was feeling really low. More on angry and resentful. I had some drinks and got home at 3am and sent him a photo of my cat saying good night. He's ignored it.

I'm trying to get out of this funk. I feel like crying haha.

xo Gabby 

1/08/2016 11:44 pm  #10

Don't let it get to you, you are a strong individual. You have the power within you to change your life.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

Board footera