Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/08/2015 6:53 am  #1

Thinking of Sending Him a Christmas Gift

Need some advice...

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to send him a christmas gift.
We have not been in communication for months now. I sent him some goodies in September but he did not say anything or contact me. 

So now.. I'm just thinking should I or should I not... ?

~ Love knows no distance... ~

12/08/2015 7:23 am  #2

Re: Thinking of Sending Him a Christmas Gift

If your not in contact, I wouldnt send it.

Love yourself before you love others 💖

12/08/2015 10:21 am  #3

The answer to this question is quite straight forward.

DO if.. 
Your sending this gift with 100% unconditional love .

Don't if..
You expect a response or your nervous about it in anyway .

I'm sending my love a gift because I have unconditional love for her and I expect nothing in return. It feels right to me

12/09/2015 10:18 am  #4

I'd like to see more people comment on this post as I think it's a good way of gauging where you are now at this point.

12/09/2015 10:44 am  #5

I agree with Allgood     If there is any anxiety on your part    If you are doing it with the expectation of a response  it will only set your positive intentions back     If it is sent with total  100% unconditional love   and expect nothing in return   then do it      

12/09/2015 3:48 pm  #6

It's ALWAYS about how you feel. How did you feel last time when you sent a gift and he gave no acknowledgment of that whatsoever? How did you reconcile that in your mind?

If you felt happy anyway, then go ahead and send again. If it created resistance for you, and you feel anxious or disappointed in any way about the last time, I would repeat that action. Be very clear about your intentions- is this to garner a response? Or simply to spread Christmas cheer?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

12/09/2015 9:14 pm  #7

Thank you everyone for your responses... I totally forgot about this post and became so busy with work.

Allgood: Yes, its more of sending it to him out of love. Honestly at this stage, I am not expecting any response from him.

Cherished, the previous time when I sent him the gift, I did not expect any response from him. I sent the goodies to him to send some love.
Sending him a christmas gift now is to spread the cheer for sure.

One thing that I am concerned about is that the previous gift was sent to his old office and something told me to inform the gift shop to call him before the delivery. When they called him, he informed them that he had changed jobs and gave his new address. The people at the gift shop also informed me and updated me with the new address.

Does it seem creepy if I send it to the new address?

xoxoxo

12/09/2015 9:51 pm  #8

I wouldn't attempt to send anything If he hasn't contacted me at all. Let him chase you. Be the woman you are and play it cool.

~Ni-_colel~

12/10/2015 6:55 am  #9

I would not contact him, and definitely I wouldn't send him a Xmas gift. He hasn't contacted you, and he totally ignored the goodies you sent him earlier.  I think that says loud and clear that he still needs space right now.

Keep working on the loa and visualize what you want to happen with full confidence. 

12/23/2015 12:50 am  #10

It was the best decision I have ever made of sending him the Christmas gift! 

Board footera