Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/08/2015 3:15 am  #11

Re: Contrast..

Thank you Cherished. This is something I have experienced many times. I didn't know why it was happening and I always ended to be disappointed and then back to my natural. I remember once I was so determined that I kept on and on and nothing could bring me down. The results I got were extraodinary.Β 

I think that it happens more often when we come from a very bad place, when we have been in a very bad mood for a long time and in many areas in our lives. And we wish to jump to a new reality where everything is perfect and we want this immediately. When I had this success, I had already realised that everything I was seeing around me was the result of my past thoughts. There were old situations in front of me and people that irritated me or telling me that I needed to change my life, they were doubting me, accusing me... I kept this in my mind : this is the result of the old "Milk&Honey". Now I am the new "Milk&Honey". In fact I found it preety normal to see the old reality in front of me, so it didn't bother me at all. I was seeing it as my old creation which was still active, but I was focused on my new creation (I used the affirmation "Now, I am a person who....") and I was SURE that I would see the results of my new creation very soon. Because I was a new person who was creating. So, it couldn't be other way.

Last edited by Milk&Honey (12/08/2015 3:19 am)

12/08/2015 3:33 am  #12

Another beautiful post. Thank you! πŸ’–

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

12/08/2015 4:08 am  #13

LoveYourself wrote:

Thanks for sharing your beautiful
Thoughts cherished
I like this bit >> What does a hardcore LOAer think? "Oops, I'm creating my crappy story again, back to my fairytale!"
lol love it
I am finally starting to feel into my vibrations when I have a thought and I feel sick then I have a different thought. How does that feel? Better? Nope - try again with a different thought, yep - ok hold that thought

Β 
This is the work! This is exactly how it's done. Moment by moment until you realise you're doing it naturally. And then your whole vibration reaches a higher default setting!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/08/2015 4:47 am  #14

Thank you so much for this post Cherished. Yes, I (like others here) has indeed been in a beautiful spot where the manifestation of our deepest desire was brushing our finger tips, only to then slide into the mud. Yesterday I was there...but today, I am out of it....I feel like I am climbing and moving so much faster than I was previously. It is so good to enjoy the contrast because I know that I can control how I feel about it.
Thank you again!

12/08/2015 4:50 am  #15

Dezman wrote:

Thank you so much for this post Cherished. Yes, I (like others here) has indeed been in a beautiful spot where the manifestation of our deepest desire was brushing our finger tips, only to then slide into the mud. Yesterday I was there...but today, I am out of it....I feel like I am climbing and moving so much faster than I was previously. It is so good to enjoy the contrast because I know that I can control how I feel about it.
Thank you again!

Β 
Yes!! Exactly, you guys are nailing this. Do you see how it's actually no big drama to fall in the mud? It's actually a gift, you get to practice how fast you can scale up that damn ladder again!

Feel it in your soul..

12/08/2015 4:58 am  #16

faithwithoutdoubt wrote:

i just murdered your name.my apology Cherished πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Β 
Cheerished is actually kinda cute 😘

Feel it in your soul..

12/08/2015 5:06 am  #17

bernardo09 wrote:

Fantastic Cherished! ..Β usually i wake up a little low vibe, and today I read your post, and went back up the stairs. Thank you so much . . . but now i ask you, and to the others.
Can you help me to avoid waking up with low vibes? For me it's usually the worst time of day, and then icome to the forum or read something, and I move up the scale.

Β 
Yes I can help with that. Do you know that we are all mostly non-physical? And when we sleep, we re-emerge into source energy. Which is unconditional love and joy and happiness. I like to call sleeping a "reSource!" (see what I did there?! 😜

So knowing that, you actually awaken in a state of pure non-resistance. UNTIL you begin to activate resistant thoughts. So, you need a routine. I immediately look around me and appreciate the sunshine streaming in. I appreciate my pillow and my lovely warm bed. I get up, do some deep breathing and begin my exercise. I shower and revel in the deliciousness of the water. My yummy- smelling soap, my fluffy towel.. You get the picture. Everything that I do in the morning is accompanied by a sense of appreciation and gratitude. And every day I aim to stretch that practice as far as I can. Sometimes I get to breakfast and I slip back down my ladder. Some days I can stay there pretty much all day. It's just practice. But I think it's important to realise that when you awaken, you're actually coming out of a state of pure positive energy!

Last edited by Cherished (12/08/2015 5:07 am)

Feel it in your soul..

12/08/2015 5:09 am  #18

Cherished wrote:

faithwithoutdoubt wrote:

Β 

Cheers to all of us πŸ˜‰

Waiting for your next post

As we grow old
together you and I
Hand in hand
we conquer the world

12/08/2015 5:58 am  #19

Thanks so much Cherished. Beautifully said.

This part you have written, I was thinking Yep been there! Β  - "Β THIS IS IMPORTANT.....
As you prepare for your full manifestation, your mind often loses focus. Instead of ramping up that vibe, you begin to think from the perspective of a non-LOA'er.. ie. you become insecure and fearful. You get an attack of the "what-if's" and you begin to create a completely different reality to the lovely scene within your grasp. The mirage disappears. Or the new car doesn't arrive. Or the money doesn't appear. Or the guy doesn't respond. "

It's like playing a game of snakes and ladders lol Β 

Β 

12/08/2015 6:00 am  #20

Cherished wrote:

faithwithoutdoubt wrote:

Β 

Β 

Board footera