Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/02/2015 10:24 am  #21

Re: LOA for weightloss πŸ’ͺ🏼

MrsPlaha wrote:

Omg omg omg!! Vee just invited me to do a gym workout with him on Fri! πŸ˜€ He wants me to do a legs workout that he does! Haha! Yayyy guess its a gym date! πŸ˜€πŸ’–

Lol. The RS you were doing on him in the gym obviously had a speedy effect, Mrs. P!
Β 

12/02/2015 10:28 am  #22

MrsPlaha wrote:

Thanks Debbie! I will start visualising my slim body in a bikini too aswell as just doing everyday tasks too.

Had another great workout at the gym today! Last night Vee asked me if I was going gym today and I told him I was. This morning he text me saying hes also going to go gym today! So he came whilst I had already started working out! He came up to me and spoke befpre he started his warm up right infront of me haha! Throughout our workout we were texting eachother! He even said imagine if we just book a hotel room here right now! Our gym is connected to a hotel. I found it so funny that he was getting turned on by me at the gym! We even started sexting! It was great! πŸ˜€

At one point he indirectly invited me to come do an abs workout with him at the gym too but i said I would do it myself at home lol

Oh well done! He was so crazy to see you that he planned everything! Keep using that loa because it is working!!
Β 

6/28/2016 5:17 pm  #23

I'm interested in this subject too. Β I have had such a difficult time loosing weight and I have heard of people using LOA to loose weight. Does anyone have videos that they watch or listen to? Β I have tried I Β can eat whatever I want and not gain weight but it had the opposite effect.Β 

This will be a success story!!!

6/28/2016 7:19 pm  #24

https://youtu.be/wzJiMp-P_lY

Try this one out, I feel like she made a good point in this video.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

8/27/2016 7:57 am  #25

I am so grateful. Full of gratitude.​YES I have lost weight using the LOA. This time last year, I weighed 7 st 13. I was the heaviest I've ever been. I'm only 4ft10 so because of my short height I should remain small but I'd lost my job at the time and I spent the day eating and watching crap daytime tv. I was also drinking beer on a daily basis and I noticed I was putting on weight but wasn't bothered at the time. My diet was terrible. Takeaways, crisps, doughuts, pork pies on a daily basis and NO exercise. Anyway at the start of 2016 I got a new job and I made a decision to give up alcohol. I didn't diet or anything but because I was working 13 hours a day 6 days a week in a very busy environment I was on my feel all day and I started to lse a little bit weight. I was quite proud of myself but decided to lose more. I wrote down my target weight goal and bought some really small clothes that I new would fit when I'd lost all the weight I wanted to. I started some exercise but not a lot. Going for early morning walks always helped me stay focused. Late night walks too. I wrote down a list of foods that I'd never tried but would like to and every day I tried something new. I kept telling myself how skinny I was looking and I had my ideal perfet body. I jumped around with happiness and joy in my heart knowing I was losing the weight. Now, just 8 months on I weigh 6 st 7 Stilla few more pounds to lose but I know when to stop. The Law Of Attraction DOES work and I'm so grateful to have discovered it. I hope this post helps.
I wish I had a before and after picture to show but I don't at the moment. I will try and find photos of 'fat' me and take one of 'skinny' me and post them up here if I can x

Last edited by jensherratt (8/27/2016 7:59 am)

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera