Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/02/2015 8:38 am  #11

Re: He asked me out!!!

Congratulations, I'm super happy for you.

12/02/2015 9:27 am  #12

Ahhh amazing! I'm so excited!

12/02/2015 11:41 am  #13

That's great to hear!!! Keep up the good work.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

12/02/2015 7:11 pm  #14

AHHH this is amazing! i'm so happy to hear that!!! let us know how the date goes ;-)

12/02/2015 8:39 pm  #15

Yay!!!!!Β 

12/02/2015 11:55 pm  #16

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’‘ Amazing!!!

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

12/03/2015 2:25 am  #17

Congratulations lovely!!! I'm so pleased for you!

12/03/2015 2:28 am  #18

Happy for you Congatulations

12/05/2015 9:14 am  #19

Thank you everyone, I appreciate it

Well we had our date...on the surface it went really well, maybe even too well. He's absolutely adoring me, and he kept saying that it feels like we never stopped dating. Like it still feels like yesterday we dated. I thought dinner was a tad awkward but that's probably my fault lol. Anyway...I ended up going to his place after...long story short we made out and you can figure out the rest lol. Now I'm really anxious and worried about what we are. I don't really know WHAT we are, we act just like when we dated, but I'm worried hes just going to see me as his booty call...then when we said goodbye it was another make out session and he kept saying he didn't want to let me go. I asked if he wanted to try again and he was being flirtatiously vague about but he eventually said yes even though it seemed a bit hesitant. I texted him when I got home saying I had a nice night and it was good to see him again. I suggested we do it soon, and he agreed and said he had next Saturday off. I suggested we do something then and he said yay, lol. Anyway what do you guys think....I shouldn't feel like this but I'm just worried he will only think of me as his booty call especially when he is so vague about what we are now and our future.

12/05/2015 9:40 am  #20

Oh Tinkerbell! I'm happy for you but please please please don't sabotage yourself now! This is very common. We get what we want and then we think "No. I don't deserve this. This can't be right." And you make up all sorts of stories to convince yourself that what's happening isn't real because there's no way you're worth it. BUT YOU ARE! Remember that you are absolutely worth him saying all those wonderful things to you and that he is telling the truth. Of course he is genuine because you deserve nothing less. Of course he loves you because everyone loves you. Don't stop now when you've gotten what you want. There's no such thing as "too good to be true".

Board footera